BY OLAY

Start and end the day with a clean slate (because we can't control anything in between). Our Total Effects Whip facial cleanser removes dirt, oil and daily build-up from your face and leaves skin feeling light as air. Simply wet your hands and face with warm water, lather to activate our creamy whip, gently massage your face, and rinse for 7 signs of visibly healthy skin. Our unique face wash formula, infused with vitamins and antioxidants, uses micropolishers and hydrators to deeply cleanse without damaging or overdrying skin. Now, your skin is prepped to better absorb the vitamins and hydration of Olay Total Effects Whip Face Moisturizer, so you can take on your day (or just your pillow).

• Anyone have issues with the pump? I was able to use mine ...3 Answers
Malana T.
Dallas , TX
I have used several Olay products and very impressed with Olay products. I’m very eager to try this out. I have never used this product however I have used several Olay products and very impressed with Olay products. I’m very eager to try this out. So as of 9-18-18 I just received my Olay free voxbox from Influenster  to provide my honest review.  I just tried the facial cleanser and it is so amazing and very moisturizing. It has exfoliating beads in the cleanser and as all Olay cleansers has a moisturizing after effect. Left my skin soft, glowing and very supple firming effect after one use. I can not wait until I see total effects of the whip facial cleanser. I have always been a big fan of Olay products since the 80’s..I’m 40 and look 25 all because of Olay products. I highly recommend Olay products over high end products that breaks my sensitive skin out but Olay products never broke me out. Ladies of all ages need to purchase and it’s not for mature women it’s for all ages. The key is to prevent your skin from aging so don’t shy away from Olay. I use to think Olay was for older mature skin, but boy was I wrong until I educated myself about Olay products.My picture profile speaks for itself..yes I’m 40, and look 25...Olay seems to get better every time.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
I have always loved Olay products for many years. Very affordable and they work just as great even better then the high end expensive brands, whip facial cleanser leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth!
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
I actually just recently purchased this cleansing whip facial cleanser about 2 weeks ago. It was very gentle on my face and it left it feeling smooth and clean. I followed it with Olay total effects 7 in one anti-aging moisturizer and it's seeming to do the job great. I believe in combining these two products will help reduce wrinkles and help keep your skin hydrated.
Amanda P.
Kildare
Love how this comes out of the bottle, so smoothly to apply and to clean off. I have used this for a year now and can’t go without it. Decent price and last a long time. I tell everyone whenever they say my face is glowing to go buy this stuff!!
🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
Total Effects Anti‑Aging Moisturizer with VitaNiacin Complex II fights 7 signs of aging. This creamy vitamin‑rich moisturizer deeply hydrates to nourish Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye CreamOlay Regenerist Micro Sculpting SerumOlay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream & Serum Duo Pack
Ana P.
It’s really fun to use this cleanser it’s like. Foam and okay has a very light smell to it it’s not a smell you’re going to get tired of after every morning application it’s a convincente size to travel w too and last a lot of applications
Dana D.
Browder, KY
Play Total Effects Cleansing Whip leaves your face renewed. Cleaning the face throughly. This would be great to take with you every where you go. Your face feel so soft and refreshed. Give it a try you will love it.
Rebekah S.
Dallas
I love this facial cleanser! It’s smooth on the skin and doesn’t have a strong smell to it! It didn’t break me out and is easy on my sensitive skin. I was glowing after I washed my face! I love olay!
Jess B.
Niles
Omg I absolutely love this cleanser! It is great.. packaging is wonderful!!! No issues.. great value for the price!!! It’s very gentle and makes your skin so soft!!! Recommend for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Danielle G.
East Dayton
Awww I could go on and on about this all day!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! So does my body this is the greatest of all time.
Emily B.
Indianapolis , IN
Anyone have issues with the pump? I was able to use mine once and then the next day the pump seems broke, nothing comes out. I emailed Olay and they offered to mail me an $8 coupon