Olay Total Effects Body Wash uploaded by DenMar Z.

BY OLAY

Buy on Amazon
  • "I really like this body wash. It's moisturizing, which is great for my dry skin. It's also affordable and smells great. I would repurchase but unfortunately, I cannot find it in stores here. I would say it's the best body wash I have tried, highly recommend!" in 3 reviews
  • "A very nice whole body wash that I don't feel bad using on my face. Must be better for dry skin than regular bath soap." in 3 reviews
  • "Great buy!! Great product!! Smells good, and leaves my skin feeling soft! Great item to try. Good price." in 3 reviews
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
I have fairly sensitive skin that needs a lot of moisturizing throughout the year, and other soaps and body washes leave my skin feeling uncomfortably tight and/or itchy. I have used many kinds of body wash, including others by Olay, and Total Effects has proven to be the best for me. I still prefer to moisturize after showering, but don't need to use as much lotion as before. Sometimes I have no time and skip moisturizing altogether because my skin no longer gets itchy.
María Gabriela D.
Miami
This liquid soap, it's really good and delicious, not only the smell but also the way it leaves you the skin
susan s.
Haddon Township, NJ
Great lather! Smells nice. Good price. I use the age defying the most. No cons. The pro is the bottle can be turned upside down. Doves can't.
Courtney C.
Rio Grande City, TX
This product is wonderful I've used it for a while now and am absolutely in love with it
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Love the olay total effects body wash! It smells great, and works amazingly!
Tracy T.
Oil of Olay products moisturize so well that no moisturizer is needed. They also smell incredible.
Jasleen L.
Budd Lake, NJ
Love this body wash. Its creamy and soft - left my skin extremely hydrated and supple. Smells amazing too. I purchased this at CVS.
Ivette M.
North Providence
Excellent body wash i love it this is soft and comfortable with the skin and make sure you have to be able to get a chance to love it
April T.
I really like this product. It's very affordable for it being a five pack. I love how it makes me feel fresh and I use it everyday. It's very gentle, not harsh on my skin at all. I would definitely buy it again.
Alice L.
Philadelphia, PA
Where can I get this.... I have never used this particular body wash. I use a different olay body wash... I NEED this