Olay Total Effects Body Wash uploaded by DenMar Z.

BY OLAY

Olay Total Effects Body Wash
  • "I really like this body wash. It's moisturizing, which is great for my dry skin. It's also affordable and smells great. I would repurchase but unfortunately, I cannot find it in stores here. I would say it's the best body wash I have tried, highly recommend!" in 3 reviews
  • "A very nice whole body wash that I don't feel bad using on my face. Must be better for dry skin than regular bath soap." in 3 reviews
  • "Great buy!! Great product!! Smells good, and leaves my skin feeling soft! Great item to try. Good price." in 3 reviews
Carrie K.
Coldwater, MI
Not only does it help your skin look and feel younger, it leaves it smelling luscious. And no soap suds feel. Non greasy and after I use the body wash, I enjoy using the lotion afterwards.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
I have fairly sensitive skin that needs a lot of moisturizing throughout the year, and other soaps and body washes leave my skin feeling uncomfortably tight and/or itchy. I have used many kinds of body wash, including others by Olay, and Total Effects has proven to be the best for me. I still prefer to moisturize after showering, but don't need to use as much lotion as before. Sometimes I have no time and skip moisturizing altogether because my skin no longer gets itchy.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Very affordable! Love how fresh and clean I feel after using this! Great for someone who doesn't like floral or fruit scented bath gels. Highly recommend this!
Lynne I.
Jena, LA
Oil of Olay Total Effects leaves my skin feeling super soft and hydrated. Great product for a great price!
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
Olay total effect body wash is considered luxury in my book! This makes my skin super soft and hydrated a whole entire jar of moisturizer is in the body wash
Leah A.
Kirkland Lake
This product is devine... the aroma and the creaminess of any of the Olay products makes you feel like you are using really expensive products without the heafty price tag. i use it almost every day changing up the type and aroma. i will always buy Olay. You should definately try its luxurious feel and just over all good feeling.
Thalia B.
I love all Olay products. I have never used an Olay product that I didn't like. I especially like this set because it comes with a couple different goodies. The soap smells amazing and leaves my skin soooo soft. The body wash is like liquid heaven. Absolutely love it mixed for extra soft amazing skin. It also makes a great gift.
Alice L.
Philadelphia, PA
Where can I get this.... I have never used this particular body wash. I use a different olay body wash... I NEED this
Courtney D.
Fredericksburg, VA
Absolutely love everything about this product. Great smell, texture, lather, scent lasts, and provides a lotion feel after rinsing.
Angelica R.
is so perfect to me because this product it's excellent and amazing !!!!
i love it.
this product let your skin fresh