Olay Total Effects Body Wash uploaded by DenMar Z.

BY OLAY

Olay Total Effects Body Wash
  • "I really like this body wash. It's moisturizing, which is great for my dry skin. It's also affordable and smells great. I would repurchase but unfortunately, I cannot find it in stores here. I would say it's the best body wash I have tried, highly recommend!" in 3 reviews
  • "A very nice whole body wash that I don't feel bad using on my face. Must be better for dry skin than regular bath soap." in 3 reviews
  • "Great buy!! Great product!! Smells good, and leaves my skin feeling soft! Great item to try. Good price." in 3 reviews
Jennifer M.
kerman, CA
I love the play body wash, its smells great but I dose cost a lot but last long
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
This didn't do much of anything for me. I love Olay but this was a hit for me.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Love the olay total effects body wash! It smells great, and works amazingly!
Leah A.
Kirkland Lake
This product is devine... the aroma and the creaminess of any of the Olay products makes you feel like you are using really expensive products without the heafty price tag. i use it almost every day changing up the type and aroma. i will always buy Olay. You should definately try its luxurious feel and just over all good feeling.
Emily W.
Northampton
It's been awhile since I have used it, but I found it was very wonderfully scented did nice things for my skin, made it very smooth and silky. I miss using it. It was a good value purchase and I would recommend using it on a daily basis, it smells great and works well.
alexandra m.
This soap brand are a freshness in bottle, they makes you feel clean and sexy. They are very gentle for the skin and let her soft. This soap have a nice scent, but we had to agree that the taste are in the nature and everyone are different. I will recommend it for sure.
Sadia N.
Pheba V.
I received one of these packets as a sample to try from olay! I found it very gentle and soft to use. It left a smooth skin after shower. I had a good scent to it. I haven't used it after that because it came in as a sample. I would recommend it
Eleanor C.
vancouver
This body wash is very soothing and leavs a clean feeling to the skin. I appreciate the very mild, non irritating, light and clean scent of this product!
Thalia B.
I love all Olay products. I have never used an Olay product that I didn't like. I especially like this set because it comes with a couple different goodies. The soap smells amazing and leaves my skin soooo soft. The body wash is like liquid heaven. Absolutely love it mixed for extra soft amazing skin. It also makes a great gift.