Olay Total Effects Body Wash uploaded by DenMar Z.

BY OLAY

Gina J.
I love the smell and the fact that I have it in my skin for hours after the shower. However my skin is very dry and I don't see any difference on this aspect.
Mackenzee F.
Lithia, FL
Absolutely love this body wash! Makes my skin soft and smell nice. The fragrance just enough so that layering with perfume it doesn't over power!
cheryl w.
Red Bluff, CA
Olay is good but not as good as bath and body... it does soften your skin but not like dove dove has an antiaging and moisturizer built into it
susan s.
Haddon Township, NJ
Great lather! Smells nice. Good price. I use the age defying the most. No cons. The pro is the bottle can be turned upside down. Doves can't.
Samantha D.
Lake Ariel, PA
This body wash moisturizes my skin perfectly. My skin feels nice and clean after using it as well. The scent stays on you for quite a bit.
Elizabeth A.
W Hempstead, NY
Enjoyed. Smells good keeps the skin soft. I also like the price. I always find a deal on them. I also like they have other scents of them .
kelsey a.
Dundalk, MD
This product is very good i highly recommend this. it smells good and makes your skin soft. its long lasting and very gental to the skin.
Shanda W.
Keatchie, LA
It was ok, I wasn't to happy about the scent, it did not seem to last very long, as soon as I was out of the shower the scent was gone
Ivette M.
North Providence
Excellent body wash i love it this is soft and comfortable with the skin and make sure you have to be able to get a chance to love it
Jasleen L.
Budd Lake, NJ
Love this body wash. Its creamy and soft - left my skin extremely hydrated and supple. Smells amazing too. I purchased this at CVS.