Olay Total Effects | Body Wash | Advanced Anti-Aging, 13.5 oz

Discover younger-looking skin in just one wash with Olay Total Effects Advanced Anti-Aging Body Wash. Developed by Olay Skin Experts, its breakthrough hydrating formula fights seven signs of aging with continued use by deeply moisturizing skin, improving elasticity, evening out skin tone, replenishing moisture, relieving dryness, smoothing rough skin and minimizing the appearance of dry lines. Its VitaNiacin formula contains vitamin E, panthenol and niacinamide. This unique body wash deeply penetrates the skin surface, layer by layer, for moisturization. Experience a body wash that goes beyond cleansing and reveal youthful, radiant-looking skin from head to toe.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olay Total Effects | Body Wash | Advanced Anti-Aging, 13.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Simply a m a z I n g product! it has an incredible hydration effect, so it is perfect for people with dry skin as me. You will be seeing results fast after using it” in reviews
“This body wash is very moisturizing. most washes strip skin leaving it feeling tight. This makes your skin smooth and silky.” in reviews
I really like this product. It's very affordable for it being a five pack. I love how it makes me feel fresh and I use it everyday. It's very gentle, not harsh on my skin at all. I would definitely buy it again.
Riverside, CA
It was a excellent it works good in your body... It penetrate your body and gives moisture, smooth skin. I will recommend this products specially it has Anti Aging.... I will rate this products for 5 stars....
Helotes, TX
Olay Total Effects | Body Wash | Advanced Anti-Aging, 13.5 oz uploaded by Donna M.
This the best anti-aging body wash it smells awesome the lather is huge goes on so smooth and rinses off well makes my skin feel great Time me this product is a good value just totally awesome
Blaine, WA
I love the smell of this body wash. Really, I love the smell of most Olay products. This body wash kept my skin feeling super smooth with its moisturizing properties, which is great for someone like me with dry skin. At an affordable price, and with a great smell, it’s hard to stray from this brand.
Trussville, AL
Love the olay total effects body wash. I got the 5 pack with 2 oz leaving me with 10 total ounces. It smelled great was very gentle. and was not harsh at all! Great scent.
Plainfield, IL
I love all Olay products so this was a natural choice for me. Doesn't dry out my skin....as far as fighting aging....eh...that's a little over reaching in their claims
N Miami Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite wash. It truly moisturize my skin with the added anti-aging benefits. It makes a huge difference afterwards. I highly recommend this to any one.
Doral, FL
Well if it's Olay I have used it😊 so hard to review one. I trust this more than any other product and my skin says a kind YES when I use Olay... This body wash is very moisturizing. most washes strip skin leaving it feeling tight. This makes your skin smooth and silky.
Augusta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Very affordable! Love how fresh and clean I feel after using this! Great for someone who doesn't like floral or fruit scented bath gels. Highly recommend this!
Eatontown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Olay total effect body wash is considered luxury in my book! This makes my skin super soft and hydrated a whole entire jar of moisturizer is in the body wash

Looking for your answer?