Olay Total Effects | Body Wash | Advanced Anti-Aging, 13.5 oz

Discover younger-looking skin in just one wash with Olay Total Effects Advanced Anti-Aging Body Wash. Developed by Olay Skin Experts, its breakthrough hydrating formula fights seven signs of aging with continued use by deeply moisturizing skin, improving elasticity, evening out skin tone, replenishing moisture, relieving dryness, smoothing rough skin and minimizing the appearance of dry lines. Its VitaNiacin formula contains vitamin E, panthenol and niacinamide. This unique body wash deeply penetrates the skin surface, layer by layer, for moisturization. Experience a body wash that goes beyond cleansing and reveal youthful, radiant-looking skin from head to toe.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olay Total Effects | Body Wash | Advanced Anti-Aging, 13.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Simply a m a z I n g product! it has an incredible hydration effect, so it is perfect for people with dry skin as me. You will be seeing results fast after using it” in reviews
“This body wash is very moisturizing. most washes strip skin leaving it feeling tight. This makes your skin smooth and silky.” in reviews
Buford , GA
by far my favorite body wash! keeps my skin soft & never dry. all of my skincare products are Olay, I'm a lifetime customer! I swear by them & how I look 10 years younger than I am!
Chattanooga, TN
For an individual in the sunset of life, this is the best product I have used to maintain my body's moisture level while providing a clean wash simultaneously. It creates gentle bubbles and washes off well, leaving no residue. Used with a loofah it provides a spa-like sensation.
Saint Gabriel, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash was easy to apply and thick enough I really felt it was working. The moisture was great and the scent was subtle yet clean. I purchased this product from Walmart and felt it was a great deal.
Middletown, RI
Best product smooth gentle at you skin Love it .I buy at the drugstore. moisturizer and you can feel the smoothr of your skin buy using this product and the Scent if great
Apollo Beach, FL
This probably has the most moisterizer in a body wash, that I have ever used. My skin is soft after using it. A little goes a long way otherwise you can feel greasy after. The scent is pleasant too.
Warwick, RI
I love Olay body washes; I bought this one when my favorite was out of stock (which is why 4 stars & not 5!). Smelled nice & clean, left my skin soft & smooth, lathered up nicely on my bath pouf.
San Diego, TX
Best product for the price! It lathers wonderfully! The scent is amazing and leaves your skin feeling so clean. After using a few days, my skin felt so smooth and moisturized!
Kotzebue, AK
Great product! Makes me feel refreshed and clean. I purchased it from walmart at a great price. Makes me feel so refreshed and clean. Also good for my skin. I use this product everyday. I recommend this to anyone who wants to try this product at a great price.
Thomasville, NC
Loved this so much. It smells amazing, I'm very impressed. I would purchase this again, for sure. It's something I would recommend to a friend. I have used it every day. It is available on Amazon, and I highly suggest you purchase it. I'd rate this a 10/10.
Seattle, WA
I liked this product it was nice and worked well, it did its job wasent pricey had a decent price , was overall a good buy, felt nice on my skin, wasent harsh or rough, the scent was very nice i loved it but it didn't last very long i would buy this again

Looking for your answer?