Olay Total Effects | Body Wash | Advanced Anti-Aging, 13.5 oz

Discover younger-looking skin in just one wash with Olay Total Effects Advanced Anti-Aging Body Wash. Developed by Olay Skin Experts, its breakthrough hydrating formula fights seven signs of aging with continued use by deeply moisturizing skin, improving elasticity, evening out skin tone, replenishing moisture, relieving dryness, smoothing rough skin and minimizing the appearance of dry lines. Its VitaNiacin formula contains vitamin E, panthenol and niacinamide. This unique body wash deeply penetrates the skin surface, layer by layer, for moisturization. Experience a body wash that goes beyond cleansing and reveal youthful, radiant-looking skin from head to toe.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olay Total Effects | Body Wash | Advanced Anti-Aging, 13.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Simply a m a z I n g product! it has an incredible hydration effect, so it is perfect for people with dry skin as me. You will be seeing results fast after using it” in reviews
“This body wash is very moisturizing. most washes strip skin leaving it feeling tight. This makes your skin smooth and silky.” in reviews
Kingwood, TX
Nice smell. Great product because it doesn't take a lot in order to get a good lather. Decently priced on Amazon and because you don't need as much product it will last a long time, especially with daily use. I would purchase this again.
Ashburn, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the size of this product because I can put in my travel bag and go Very gentle on my skin and very slim Love it and would use it more and more I wish it had a better lid scent is awesome and it last a long time and through out the day I would tell everyone to use this
Rumford, ME
This stuff is great. It smells good and makes my skin feel great. This is my first time using it, and I have to say I like it so far. I don't like the way it smells though. For a product that is supposed to be anti aging, it smells like old ladies. The packaging looks nice.
Florence , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this stuff and it seriously makes your body feel amazing, Olay is one of the best skin products out there. I would recommend this to anyone looking for any type of skin or body products. I would buy it over and over!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash lathers well, and has a pleasant scent. It cleans well, and it definitely moisturizes well. I had to stop using it for the summer, as I felt sticky after using it, once the humidity was high again.
San Marcos, CA
I love Olay Total Effects Advances Anti-Aging body wash. This product not only leaves me feeling very clean but moisturized as well. Not oily or greasy! Great sent and feel as well. This product exceeds my expectations and is very much work the cost.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my HG body wash, it truly is a miracle worker! It not only leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized, but also reduces dark spots and redness to leave it looking almost airbrushed. I have sensitive skin and eczema, but have never found his body wash to be irritating. It smells great as well, my husband comments on how good I smell every time I get out of shower!
Hanahan, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great body wash for women who want the help with anti-aging. I also use this regularly and I love it. It smells nice and lathers amazing. I will be repurchasing this one for sure. I love this stuff.
Dwarf, KY
Made my skin soft and supple. It did not dry my skin out or make it greasy. Good product! It is a little pricey but it is worth the money you spend. If you like this type of products this is the one yoi should use.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash is very soft on the skin and makes me feel refreshed. I love using this everyday or whenever I take a shower since it leaves my skin feeling moisturized. It also has a really nice scent to it. I would buy it again in different scents.

Looking for your answer?