Olay Total Effects | Body Wash | Advanced Anti-Aging, 13.5 oz

Discover younger-looking skin in just one wash with Olay Total Effects Advanced Anti-Aging Body Wash. Developed by Olay Skin Experts, its breakthrough hydrating formula fights seven signs of aging with continued use by deeply moisturizing skin, improving elasticity, evening out skin tone, replenishing moisture, relieving dryness, smoothing rough skin and minimizing the appearance of dry lines. Its VitaNiacin formula contains vitamin E, panthenol and niacinamide. This unique body wash deeply penetrates the skin surface, layer by layer, for moisturization. Experience a body wash that goes beyond cleansing and reveal youthful, radiant-looking skin from head to toe.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olay Total Effects | Body Wash | Advanced Anti-Aging, 13.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Simply a m a z I n g product! it has an incredible hydration effect, so it is perfect for people with dry skin as me. You will be seeing results fast after using it” in reviews
“This body wash is very moisturizing. most washes strip skin leaving it feeling tight. This makes your skin smooth and silky.” in reviews
Poughkeepsie, NY
I absolutely LOVE this stuff! I have been using this for about 8 years now and nothing else works as good as this does for dry skin. I have dry skin that tends to get itchy in the winter and summer for that matter but this has changed everything, changed my life! I wash with this and I use lotion afterwards and I'm telling you, my body is sooo moist it's ridiculous! I know it can be a little pricey for some for a body wash about 7.99 a bottle but it's been on sale alot lately. Seriously, can you put a price on having beautiful, soft radiant skin?
Saint Charles
The ONLY body wash I will ever use! I wear perfume every day, so the fact that this has no fragrance is so important to me. It leaves my skin super soft and keeps the moisture which is super important especially in the harsh Chicago winter. Worth. Every. Penny!
Reidsville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go-to body wash during the winter months. My skin gets so dry, especially in cold weather, and this is the body wash that keeps me from being an itchy mess. It hydrates my skin really well. I would definitely recommend this!
Brazoria, TX
I sware by this amazing stuff here! Always has left my skin sooo soft and glowing! Highly effective and actually does what it says! Always got compliments on how soft my skin was when I was using this! Super affordable too! My only issue is it’s hard to find because for some reason not all stores carry this exact bottle anymore 😩 . If you can find it I highly recommend!
White Plains, NY
This was my favorite body wash for years. It smells GREAT and cleans so well without stripping moisture. After a shower it wouldn’t feel like you needed to apply body lotion. It’s really unfortunate it is so hard to find in stores, which is why I had to opt for other choices.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I first tried this from a tiny sample/travel size and really loved the smell. I was using Dove but their body wash and soap would leave so much residue on the shower/bath floor.
Lansing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have fairly sensitive skin that needs a lot of moisturizing throughout the year, and other soaps and body washes leave my skin feeling uncomfortably tight and/or itchy. I have used many kinds of body wash, including others by Olay, and Total Effects has proven to be the best for me. I still prefer to moisturize after showering, but don't need to use as much lotion as before. Sometimes I have no time and skip moisturizing altogether because my skin no longer gets itchy.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this body wash!!! It is my drugstore go-to during dry winter months because my eczema prone skin needs all the moisture it can get during the cold season! Deeply moisturizes and it a great deal for the price. In a blind test I would have thought this body wash was high end. Light scent. Will repurchase and highly recommend!
Galloway, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
It left my skin feeling greasy, it left a film of oil in my bath tub which was hard to scrub off. I didn't reap any of the benefits the product claims that it does.
clearwater
Purchased at: Amazon
Awesome website can’t wait to try everything I’m very happy to be apart of the group happy to get started testing out things and trying new thing everything looks affordable and I would definitely recommend this website to anyone thank you😀😀

Looking for your answer?