Olay Total Effects Body Wash 2oz -(5 Pack - Total 10oz) uploaded by DenMar Z.

BY OLAY

Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
I have fairly sensitive skin that needs a lot of moisturizing throughout the year, and other soaps and body washes leave my skin feeling uncomfortably tight and/or itchy. I have used many kinds of body wash, including others by Olay, and Total Effects has proven to be the best for me. I still prefer to moisturize after showering, but don't need to use as much lotion as before. Sometimes I have no time and skip moisturizing altogether because my skin no longer gets itchy.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
It left my skin feeling greasy, it left a film of oil in my bath tub which was hard to scrub off. I didn't reap any of the benefits the product claims that it does.
Carrie K.
Coldwater, MI
Not only does it help your skin look and feel younger, it leaves it smelling luscious. And no soap suds feel. Non greasy and after I use the body wash, I enjoy using the lotion afterwards.
Andrea V.
Kingwood, TX
Nice smell. Great product because it doesn't take a lot in order to get a good lather.
Decently priced on Amazon and because you don't need as much product it will last a long time, especially with daily use. I would purchase this again.
Kristy L.
Ashburn, GA
I love the size of this product because I can put in my travel bag and go Very gentle on my skin and very slim Love it and would use it more and more I wish it had a better lid scent is awesome and it last a long time and through out the day I would tell everyone to use this
Rachel W.
I love this stuff and it seriously makes your body feel amazing, Olay is one of the best skin products out there. I would recommend this to anyone looking for any type of skin or body products. I would buy it over and over!
hailey g.
This body wash is very soft on the skin and makes me feel refreshed. I love using this everyday or whenever I take a shower since it leaves my skin feeling moisturized. It also has a really nice scent to it. I would buy it again in different scents.
Jackie M.
Dwarf, KY
Made my skin soft and supple. It did not dry my skin out or make it greasy. Good product! It is a little pricey but it is worth the money you spend. If you like this type of products this is the one yoi should use.
Kimberly S.
Warwick, RI
I love Olay body washes; I bought this one when my favorite was out of stock (which is why 4 stars & not 5!). Smelled nice & clean, left my skin soft & smooth, lathered up nicely on my bath pouf.
mckenzie k.
Thomasville, NC
Loved this so much. It smells amazing, I'm very impressed. I would purchase this again, for sure. It's something I would recommend to a friend. I have used it every day. It is available on Amazon, and I highly suggest you purchase it. I'd rate this a 10/10.