Olay Total Effects Body Wash 2oz -(5 Pack - Total 10oz) uploaded by DenMar Z.

BY OLAY

Kristy L.
Kristy L.
Ashburn, GA
I love the size of this product because I can put in my travel bag and go Very gentle on my skin and very slim Love it and would use it more and more I wish it had a better lid scent is awesome and it last a long time and through out the day I would tell everyone to use this
iva b.
iva b.
Kotzebue, AK
Great product! Makes me feel refreshed and clean. I purchased it from walmart at a great price. Makes me feel so refreshed and clean. Also good for my skin. I use this product everyday. I recommend this to anyone who wants to try this product at a great price.
mckenzie k.
mckenzie k.
Thomasville, NC
Loved this so much. It smells amazing, I'm very impressed. I would purchase this again, for sure. It's something I would recommend to a friend. I have used it every day. It is available on Amazon, and I highly suggest you purchase it. I'd rate this a 10/10.
kameah m.
kameah m.
Seattle, WA
I liked this product it was nice and worked well, it did its job wasent pricey had a decent price , was overall a good buy, felt nice on my skin, wasent harsh or rough, the scent was very nice i loved it but it didn't last very long i would buy this again
hailey g.
hailey g.
This body wash is very soft on the skin and makes me feel refreshed. I love using this everyday or whenever I take a shower since it leaves my skin feeling moisturized. It also has a really nice scent to it. I would buy it again in different scents.
Alejandra B.
Alejandra B.
Leaves my skin smooth and smelling good. I usually use it using a loofa. I also use it when taking a bubble bath. If you let it sit for at least 15 minutes, it leaves your whole body soft like a baby. I always purchase the one with the purple lid.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Kingwood, TX
Nice smell. Great product because it doesn't take a lot in order to get a good lather.
Decently priced on Amazon and because you don't need as much product it will last a long time, especially with daily use. I would purchase this again.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
I love this stuff and it seriously makes your body feel amazing, Olay is one of the best skin products out there. I would recommend this to anyone looking for any type of skin or body products. I would buy it over and over!
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Dwarf, KY
Made my skin soft and supple. It did not dry my skin out or make it greasy. Good product! It is a little pricey but it is worth the money you spend. If you like this type of products this is the one yoi should use.
April T.
April T.
I really like this product. It's very affordable for it being a five pack. I love how it makes me feel fresh and I use it everyday. It's very gentle, not harsh on my skin at all. I would definitely buy it again.