BY OLAY

Total Effects Body Lotion Goes Beyond Long-lasting Moisturization To Fight 7 Signs Of Aging, Revealing Newer, Even Toned Skin At The Surface. Specially Formulated To Work On The Total Body, Its Vitaniacin Complex Works To Fight The 7 Signs Of Aging For Full-body Results You Can See After Just 1 Use.

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Pca, Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Arginine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Disodium Edta, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Stearic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Fragrance, Yellow 10, Red 33

• I have been looking for a good anti aging lotion. I want ...1 Answers
Olay Total Effects Body Lotion
  • "I get really dry skin in the winter and fall this always helps condition my skin and keep it hydrated and healthy " in 4 reviews
  • "Love the smell of this lotion. goes on thick. feels nice , must reapply often which is ok since it smells good." in 3 reviews
Ishita G.
Lansing , MI
This feels so light on my skin and helps me look young. When it comes to aging its only OLAY! Its very gentle on my skin and easy to use since the pump works great! I love it!
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite lines of product. I use their body washes, lotions, bars of soap, and face products. I get that at many stores but often pick them up at #walmart it has the best prices and amazing sales. I actually tried this lotion I picked up from walmart honestly because it was on clearance and ended up being like $2.00. For me it was amazing over the Winter. It kept my skin soft and well moisterized, over the Summer tho I am finding it a tad bit heavy. What I have done to alleviate that is I put it on after rinsing off in the shower I let it sit and soak in and then I dry off like usual that helps tremendously...it leaves my skin feeling amazing. I did purchase this item it was not given to me. I would highly recommend giving it a try. Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Advanced Anti-Aging Body Lotion
@influenster #contest #olayatwalmart
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
I've been using L'Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate as my body lotion for quite a while but after deciding I just couldn't justify the hefty price tag anymore, I decided to give this lotion a go. And I was pleasantly surprised by how well it performed! It doesn't feel greasy and sinks into my skin quickly, leaving it noticeably softer. I can't speak to any anti-aging benefits but my skin does look and feel great after using this. I wish it had less of a scent but the scent it does have isn't at all unpleasant. Overall, I'm pleased with the results and, most of all, the price! I will definitely be purchasing again.
Amy G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Seriously how can you go wrong with anything from Olay . They are wonderful brand that has been around for a long time and I feel everything that I have tried from them which is a lot has worked at a very reasonable price I feel like when I use this brand I am using luxury Skin Care at a drugstore price, actually any product they have for the body face you name it.
Marcia J.
Doral, FL
I love this product! it works amazing, if you use it right after bathing or showering it will work best. It makes the skin soft and silky. I'm not sure if it helps with aging, i am in my early 20's however it has cured my dry skin issue. I've used this product more than 2 years. I recommend drinking plenty water to help your skin as well.
patricia m.
Owingsville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love any Olay products, I've recently tried this one and absolutely love it! It helps my very dry skin look healthy again! It smells great and it makes my skin very soft. And I get the added benefit of it helping with 7 anti- aging formulas which is a big plus!
Vanessa S.
San Antonio
this lotion is really great when it comes to looking younger! I put this on my face every time I'm going out with a bare face and my friends always ask " what foundation are you wearing" and I tell them it's my skin! I got all of them (most) to buy this. It's at your local grocery store.
Anna W.
Mc Farland, WI
I gave this product 4 stars only because it is a lotion. I did NOT see this product do anything amazing to my skin that might consist of anti-aging qualities. Maybe I didn't use it long enough over a period of time to see if I noticed a difference. It was silky and smooth in the application. Easily absorbed into the skin and moisturized like most other lotions. I still cant figure out what the 7in1 advanced anti-aging is about. To me that is marketing and specific words that women gravitate to in hopes that this would be the one product that will keep here young forever. Reality is your dna & body begin to breakdown around age 35. It happens to everyone. I feel as though this lotion is a gimmick used to sucker in women who are seeking to retain or regain some of their suppleness from their youth. Olay has nice products and should not have to stoop so low, makes me feel as though maybe this isn't the trusted brand I believed it once to be.
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My HG body lotion, delivers amazing results for a low price! This lotion leaves my skin soft and moisturized, reduces the appearance of redness and dark spots, and reduces my KP bumps on my arms. It is a bit difficult to find, which is the only drawback!
Edward F.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely one of my.favorite body washes and lotions on the market. They work amazingly well hand in hand although sometimes the fragrance I. The lotion can be a bit much at first. But your skin feels sooooo soft afterwards!
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been looking for a good anti aging lotion. I want something that brightens skin as well. Is this what I am looking for or can someone please recommend something??