BY OLAY

Total Effects Body Lotion Goes Beyond Long-lasting Moisturization To Fight 7 Signs Of Aging, Revealing Newer, Even Toned Skin At The Surface. Specially Formulated To Work On The Total Body, Its Vitaniacin Complex Works To Fight The 7 Signs Of Aging For Full-body Results You Can See After Just 1 Use.

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Pca, Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Arginine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Disodium Edta, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Stearic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Fragrance, Yellow 10, Red 33

• I have been looking for a good anti aging lotion. I want somethin...1 Answers
Olay Total Effects Body Lotion
  • "I get really dry skin in the winter and fall this always helps condition my skin and keep it hydrated and healthy " in 8 reviews
  • "I get really dry skin in the winter and fall this always helps condition my skin and keep it hydrated and healthy " in 4 reviews
  • "Love the smell of this lotion. goes on thick. feels nice , must reapply often which is ok since it smells good." in 3 reviews
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite lines of product. I use their body washes, lotions, bars of soap, and face products. I get that at many stores but often pick them up at #walmart it has the best prices and amazing sales. I actually tried this lotion I picked up from walmart honestly because it was on clearance and ended up being like $2.00. For me it was amazing over the Winter. It kept my skin soft and well moisterized, over the Summer tho I am finding it a tad bit heavy. What I have done to alleviate that is I put it on after rinsing off in the shower I let it sit and soak in and then I dry off like usual that helps tremendously...it leaves my skin feeling amazing. I did purchase this item it was not given to me. I would highly recommend giving it a try. Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Advanced Anti-Aging Body Lotion
@influenster #contest #olayatwalmart
Phineas S.
I've been using this lotion for about two weeks now and I really like the scent and the moisturizing properties it has packed in this lotion any lotion with glycerin water and niacinamide in it definitely will moisturize the skin this hasn't broke me out not one time and it has a very coco butter spring smell if that's such a thing lol , it comes out in this brown yellow color but quickly dissolves into skin as far as the claims that is stated on the bottle not sure If it really does "even out " skin tone but I'm using all anti aging products early as a preventive measure don't cancel me just yet !
patricia m.
Owingsville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love any Olay products, I've recently tried this one and absolutely love it! It helps my very dry skin look healthy again! It smells great and it makes my skin very soft. And I get the added benefit of it helping with 7 anti- aging formulas which is a big plus!
Edward F.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely one of my.favorite body washes and lotions on the market. They work amazingly well hand in hand although sometimes the fragrance I. The lotion can be a bit much at first. But your skin feels sooooo soft afterwards!
Sarah W.
Belton, SC
I have a weird issue with lotion because I don't like it to be too oily, but this lotion helped my skin to stay moisturized without the sticky nasty ness of oils. Overall my skin texture improved and I can honestly say it's a wonderful moisturizer.
Abril A.
Fayetteville, NC
Es mi favorita, la uso todo el tiempo e inclusive la he comprado en varias ocaciones. Completamente recomendable para muchas personas en el mundo que están buscando algo así todo el tiempo en el universo.
Rosalee J.
Saginaw, MI
I absolutely love Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Advanced Anti-Aging Body Lotion. I have been using it for a very long time! I have to say at least a year +. Anyway when I began using it I loved the smell still do. I also love how great my skin feels & looks. It may be me BUT I feel like my skin has a better glow my skin feels tighter & radiant.

I have not had any issues with breaking out or anything & I definitely recommend to anyone looking to give it a try. You will not be disappointed!
Ashley 🌺 N.
Houston
This is an all body moisturizer I like it because it moisturize the skin it feels really smooth I've used this multiple times I really like it also it's cheap and you could find it at Walmart or target
Norene C.
Wonderful anti aging body lotion. Mild scent, rich texture, very hydrating. This lotion is enriched with niacin, a B vitamin that helps skin stay youthful looking. Mid range price. I put this on after a shower. My skin stays moisturized all day, even my elbows and knees. Great for hands too.
Lindsey P.
Cypress, Tx
I know it's one of the worst things you can do but I used to tan in a tanning bed. I don't anymore but when I did, I used this lotion to try and prevent any aging. I also played tennis for 20+ years and spent countless hours in the sun. I'm only 30 so I have not seen any major issues with my skin and aging which I would attribute to using this lotion!
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been looking for a good anti aging lotion. I want something that brightens skin as well. Is this what I am looking for or can someone please recommend something??