Olay Total Effects Bb Cream Touch of Foundation Fair SPF for Women uploaded by Sugar B.

BY OLAY

Total Effects BB Cream Touch of Foundation Fair SPF 15 was launched by the design house of Olay 1.7 Ounce Cream It is recommended for casual wear see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer S.
Cape Girardeau
My favorite points about this product are the fragrance and the textures. I have a pretty set skincare routine, but I sometimes switch out my Murad Invisiblur primer for this and a tinted bb cream. One thing to note is I do not swap for days on end, but I can swap without it messing up the overall benefits of my anti aging products.
Janelle P.
Rancho Cucamonga
Not my usual brand of BB cream, but gave it a try. It was a little heavy for my skin type. But it went on nice & smooth. color coverage was light, which I like a little more. It was ok, but not my first choice.
Claudia F.
San luis, AZ
This is My BB cream to go. For my oily skin is great and the color blends very easily, not like others that I have to buy two and mix so I can get the time needed.
I love it!
Jackie B.
This did not work for my combination oily skin. I was expecting a moussey texture because of the packaging and instead it came out really watery. It's not thick at all and almost felt greasy as soon as I applied it. I gave it a chance for a day and applied powder on top, but after two hours of wear I could see my face getting oily. I wanted so badly to love this product but it just didn't have the right texture and consistency for my skin.
Whitney B.
Wyoming, MI
This product works amazing! It has the perfect amount of tint and is protecting my skin at the same time. Love it and use it every day! Came in nice packaging / easy to open and get going. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.  I would rate 5 stars if it lasted a little longer per day.
Stephanie J.
Austin, TX
Took a chance on this product and it paid off!!

Perfect amount of tiny, goes on a bit "oily", but it's the moisturizing properties !! My face never gets the stiff foundation feel and stays feeling soft and hydrates.

Worth every cent!
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I used this product and it was just right for my skin problems and was tinted enough to cover my imperfections. I really enjoy using Olay. I hate paying so much for it, but it's actually on par pricewise with other brands.
Erica D.
Balch Springs, TX
This product just wasn't for me. The hydration was decent, but the bb cream still looked cakey on my dry spots. The spf was adequate, I did not burn on my face at all.
Michon M.
Memphis, TN
I love the light coverage of this product. It is hydrating and protects from the sun while I am out an about while still looking natural.
Whitney S.
Wichita Falls, TX
This foundation was a little too oily for my skin. Great coverage and a lightweight feel just not a good fit for me.