BY OLAY

New / Salicylic Acid Acne Cleanser / Anti-Aging This one-step solution fights 7 signs of aging and helps control blemishes for younger-looking and clearer skin. Questions? see more...

Olay Total Effects Anti-Blemish Daily Cleanser
  • "I bought this for the first time not that long ago I dont get a lot alot of breakour but here and there I do and using this has helped with those breakouts..itsnot harsh on my skin at all some facial cleansers dry out my face but not this one :)" in 1 review
  • "It does have salicylic acid in it, but it is gentle and it leaves the skin feeling clean and soft." in 1 review
  • "This gets the job done and helps with a slew of skin issues while still smelling divine!" in 1 review
April P.
Tunkhannock, PA
This face cleanser rocks!!! It's so hard to find, worth the hunt! I started using this product and within two weeks my complexion was amazing. The little bit of roughness in it gives me a health glow. The scent is amazing it's very mild and almost a calming effect! Thanks Influenster for sharing this with me!!!! Love, love, love it!!!❤️
Doni V.
This is great face cleanser. Love the way my face feels afterwards. The fragrance isn't over powering. I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't affect me too much. A little redness but I think thats just cause I use a face scrub with it. I still buy each time I run out. It's not too pricey either which is great...
Taz M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have lot of blemishes so I thought to give it a try. Didn't work for me. After using my skin was dry. I don't know this cleanser gave me extreme dryness. Also I felt tightness after a wash. However it smell was good. it does have salicylic acid which is good but I didn't like it.
Lisa S.
I liked this cleanser but cannot ever seem to find it in store anywhere! I'm almost 37 and dealing with fine lines and wrinkles, but I also am still dealing with breakouts as well. This is the only cleanser that I can find in regular stores that deal with both issues.
Adrienne G.
Jacksonville, FL
This product did NOT live up to my expectations! It is designed to remove blemishes; however the amount of blemishes I had only increased. I purchased this product from Target and mainly was driven to purchase it because I had a coupon. Never again.
Kim C.
Louisville, KY
Non-drying cleanser that provides moisture and leaves my skin feeling soft. I typically buy my facial products at Target. It is a gentle cleanser and it did meet my expectations. So, yes I would recommend this product to others who have dry skin.
Arah B.
New Castle, IN
This is my go to face wash. It helps knock down breakouts fast. Starting breaking out again in my 30's was disappointing and embarrassing , but this wash was a lifesaver. It's a great value for the quality. I won't be without it.
Lydia Christine s. c.
Eugene, OR
I love this cleanser. It smells good.gets off all of the makeup dirt and oils.my skin is smooth and clear.I'm going to be 30 in August and friends and people that I meet think I'm 19 or 20!it'd a good one guys.
Kim B.
I really like this cleanser, I use it especially during acne prone times. I can't use it every day because of the exfoliation, but it is a wonderful cleanser and leaves skin feeling very clean.
Tina B.
Selden, NY
I'm SO UPSET I can't find this anywhere now :(
I'm in my 30s and am told I should start an anti-aging regimen, but I'm also still fighting acne. This was the BEST cleanser!!
Catherine B.
How well does this product work?
Jennifer S.
Warwick, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave you skin feeling dry afterwards?
Christy S.
Dothan, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work on oily skin?
Catherine B.
How well does this product work?