Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Night Firming Treatment uploaded by Tracy M.Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Night Firming Treatment uploaded by s y.Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Night Firming Treatment uploaded by Cosmetic L.

BY OLAY #56 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Don't just dream about younger-looking skin. Do something about it with Olay Total Effects Night Firming Treatment, and fight 7 signs of aging while you sleep. Simply massage it onto your face and neck after cleansing and go to bed. This proven, vitamin-rich cream goes to work at night, fighting 7 signs of aging: firms skin, reduces the appearance of fine lines, minimizes wrinkles, fades age spots, evens skins texture, hydrates with moisture, and gives skin a healthy-looking appearance. Developed by dermatologists and Olay skin experts to help prevent premature aging, Total Effects Night Firming Treatment provides nourishing moisturization through the night, for effortless results. Start tonight and wake up to more beautiful, smoother and younger-looking skin. see more...

• How long does it take to reduce the wrinkles.? Is this product te...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Diana H.
Within a week of use, I noticed my skin got this glow and brighter look to it. It was almost as though it was missing some health to it and this product definitely helped. I knew my face needed some attention because of dryness I had but didn't realize this creme would help out so much. Definitely made a difference for me. It is a little strong when it comes into close contact with the eyes. I did experience a little irritation when I accidentally got to close at times.
Alyssa Q.
I bought these using a coupon I found at Wal-Mart and was very pleased with this product. I just finished the whole tub and I plan on repurchasing again in the future. Overall, this is a good value for a "drug store" product. I really like the texture of this lotion.
Lorelei K.
I began using this to fight the fine lines that began appearing around my eyes and forehead. This night cream is not greasy and absorbs nicely , resulting in smooth and well hydrated skin. There is little to no fragrance and nothing to irritate sensitive skin.
Sarah C.
Kansas City, MO
I love this cream. I am only 23 but wanted to start signs of aging early before I can see any wrinkles. It smells great and feels firming on my skin. No breakouts and no greasy feeling afterwards.
Madai C.
It's good keeps my face looking younger and revived ! Love that it has no strong smell to it . It's similar to garner night face cream . It's not so pricey .
Eva T.
Freeport, NY
I use this product on a daily basis. I love it and would recommend it to other girls. It makes your skin smooth and silky.
Belinda T.
Chatsworth , Ga
Excellent product!!! When I apply this to my face it's very lightweight. This product is not greasy on my face
Taniya P.
This product is affordable and it is a good night moisturizer. I normally go back to use it once I finished all my free sample or sample from subscription box. I find that buying it from Amazon tends to be mich cheaper than getting it from drugstore.
Jess P.
I love how this product feels on my skin when it is first applied. I have noticed, most times, the next few days after using the night cream I have a few breakouts. I would buy Olay anti-aging products again, but I would try a different line of theirs.
Cosmetic L.
Worcester , MA
Great Night Cream. My Mom & I Use This Faithfully. After I Cleanse My Face At Night, The Olay Moisturizer After. I Wake Up The Next Morning & My Face Looks More Youthful.
angela m.
How long does it take to reduce the wrinkles.? Is this product tested on animals?