BY OLAY

Olay Total Effects Night Firming Cream, Infused With A Proven Vitamin-rich Complex. Fights 7 Signs Of Aging In 1 Formula:

• Replenishes Moisture,
  • Restores Firmness,
  • Visibly Smoothes Fine Lines And Wrinkles,
  • Smoothes And Evens Skin Texture,
  • Instantly Evens Skin Tone Appearance,
  • Enhances Brightness And
  • Instantly Reduces The Look Of Dark Spots.

This Rich Night Cream Provides Nourishing Moisturization Through The Night For Firmer, Younger-looking Skin In The Morning.

How It Works:

This Night Firming Cream Delivers 7 Anti-aging Benefits In 1 Formula. Developed By Olay Skin Experts To Give You Younger-looking Skin, It Provides Nourishing Moisturization Through The Night For Effortless Results. For Those Concerned About Multiple Signs Of Aging, Especially Lack Of Firmness, This Nightly Moisturizer Provides 7 Anti-aging Benefits In 1 Essential Product All While You Sleep.

7 Benefits In One

•  Instantly Reduces The Look Of Age Spots
  •  Smoothes And Evens Skin Texture
  •  Replenishes Moisture

How To Use:

Apply Liberally To Cleansed Face And Neck Every Night.

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Panthenol, Cetyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Behenyl Alcohol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Fragrance, Laureth-7, Sodium Benzoate, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid.

• Is it good on sensitive dry skin?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a reasonably priced card neck fir...1 Answers
  • Me gustaria probar este producto no lo he probado olay to...1 Answers
Olay Total Effects Anti Aging Night Firming Cream
  • "Soooo moisturizing! I put this on before I go to bed at night and when I wake up I can still feel the hydration, it creates almost a film/barrier over the skin to lock in the moister" in 10 reviews
  • "MY DAUGHTER USES OLAY REGENERIST DAILY REGENERATING SERUM SHE BUY'S IT ALL THE TIME, THAT IS THE ONLY BRAND THAT SHE WILL USE BECAUSE SHE HAS VERY SENSITIVE SKIN ." in 4 reviews
  • "Love it! Great smell very smooth on the skin! Perfect for dry skin to put on before makeup or bed! " in 4 reviews
Shelly S.
Grover, NC
All I can say WOW. Try it and you too will be amazed. Soft and smooth face. I wouldn’t trade it for the world
Sammie D.
Wilmington, DE
My best friend had this/ brought this on vacation. I used it for 3 nights and fell inlove. I woke up with soft bright skin and no oil!!! Alot of night creams can leave me with oily morning skin. This did not!!! I bought it when i got home and use this still.
Shiann T.
Jacksonville, FL
This cream works wonders! Helps my skin stay hydrated & leaves lots of refreshing moisture!
Kayla C.
Big fan of this night cream. I have only been using it for about a week, but have already noticed a big difference. I have been pairing it with an Olay day cream/primer, and together they do a great job of hydrating, smoothing, and firming my skin.
tasion o.
United States
Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love
Kaitlyn L.
This anti aging night cream is my go-to. I love moisturizing my face before bed, because it looks so much better when I wake up.
Stacie W.
Jacksonville
Another product I've been using for YEARS! It's a go-to for me and I absolutely love it. The smell isn't my favorite but it works wonders on my skin, especially under my eyes and around where you would get crows feet on the edges of my eyes. It's totally worth the price though, very affordable.
Jennifer B.
I love this product. It smells good and it doesnt leave a film of any sort. My skin just soaks it up and when I wake up in the morning my face looks refreshed and I notice a difference with my skin for sure.
Mirella D.
This product makes my sensitive oily skin break out quite a bit . I would not re purchase for that reason . Great value , but just not for me . Nice packaging as is most of Olays product. I would only recommend this product if you're on a budget and do not have oily skin
Abeer A.
Amazing product!! Does wonders for my skin. My eye bags have reduced a whole lot and the packaging is pretty decent too. Its not at all harsh and is really effective for people with dry or combination skin. The negative part of this is that its too oily. Makes the T zone really oily. Wouldn’t recommend for people with oily skin.
Daisy Y.
Is it good on sensitive dry skin?
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
Does this really work well enough to see a change ?
Christina T.
I have been looking for a reasonably priced card neck firmer with good results. Does this leave your skin feeling greasy?
diana i.
santa ana ca.
Me gustaria probar este producto no lo he probado olay total effect night.
angela m.
How long does it take to reduce the wrinkles.? Is this product tested on animals?