BY OLAY #82 in Night Cream

Olay Total Effects Night Firming Cream, Infused With A Proven Vitamin-rich Complex. Fights 7 Signs Of Aging In 1 Formula:

• Replenishes Moisture,
  • Restores Firmness,
  • Visibly Smoothes Fine Lines And Wrinkles,
  • Smoothes And Evens Skin Texture,
  • Instantly Evens Skin Tone Appearance,
  • Enhances Brightness And
  • Instantly Reduces The Look Of Dark Spots.

This Rich Night Cream Provides Nourishing Moisturization Through The Night For Firmer, Younger-looking Skin In The Morning.

How It Works:

This Night Firming Cream Delivers 7 Anti-aging Benefits In 1 Formula. Developed By Olay Skin Experts To Give You Younger-looking Skin, It Provides Nourishing Moisturization Through The Night For Effortless Results. For Those Concerned About Multiple Signs Of Aging, Especially Lack Of Firmness, This Nightly Moisturizer Provides 7 Anti-aging Benefits In 1 Essential Product All While You Sleep.

7 Benefits In One

•  Instantly Reduces The Look Of Age Spots
  •  Smoothes And Evens Skin Texture
  •  Replenishes Moisture

How To Use:

Apply Liberally To Cleansed Face And Neck Every Night.

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Panthenol, Cetyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Behenyl Alcohol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Fragrance, Laureth-7, Sodium Benzoate, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid.

• Is it good on sensitive dry skin?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a reasonably priced card neck fir...1 Answers
  • Me gustaria probar este producto no lo he probado olay to...1 Answers
Olay Total Effects Anti Aging Night Firming Cream
  • "Soooo moisturizing! I put this on before I go to bed at night and when I wake up I can still feel the hydration, it creates almost a film/barrier over the skin to lock in the moister" in 10 reviews
  • "MY DAUGHTER USES OLAY REGENERIST DAILY REGENERATING SERUM SHE BUY'S IT ALL THE TIME, THAT IS THE ONLY BRAND THAT SHE WILL USE BECAUSE SHE HAS VERY SENSITIVE SKIN ." in 4 reviews
  • "Love it! Great smell very smooth on the skin! Perfect for dry skin to put on before makeup or bed! " in 4 reviews
Raquel C.
Woodstock, MD
I love Olay products first, because they are affordable, and most because they seem like you have paid a lot of money for the products. I don't have skin that requires a lot of care, so I guess I am lucky in that regard. I am getting older and my skin needs a little more attention and keeping my skin hydrated is the key. This night firming cream is amazing! It leaves my skin so soft, sometimes I use it to moisturize my skin during the day. I love this product. I have tried super expensive products and this is one of the products I always come back to and keep in my beauty rotation!!!
Melanie O.
Erie, PA
This is probably the best moisturizer I have ever used. I've got SLE, and I'm prone to really bad rashes/dry skin on my face, right across my cheeks and nose. I've never had anything work so great. It feels a bit greasy upon initial application, but I've never found a trace on my pillows or pyjammas. It has a light fragrance, but it's sort of pleasant.
Brittany W.
Whitelaw, WI
I really like this product. My mother had this and I tried it one night when staying there. I would have never thought to try this product other wise. I'm so glad I decided to. It's a great product that really does help firm and even out your skin. I had never used a firming product before. (Always thought to be to young to have to)
Mary Beth H.
Ontario, OH
This night firming cream does the job without setting off my allergies. Silky smooth, and moisturizing. It has really turned my forehead back into the forehead of my youth. When I wake up, I recognize the face in the mirror again. Every time I use it, I wonder how much better my granny would have looked had she used this in her 96 years.
Rebecca N.
Puyallup, WA
I've never tried Olay because of the price. It was on sale at Rite Aid, so I bought some. I can't believe what I have been missing out on! I see results after just 1 night! My new Clarisonic face brush was drying my skin out. This has completely rejuvenated my skin and I can already see the firming in my skin!!! LOVE THIS
Zahra F.
Galveston, TX
I have oily skin. I've been using this cream on and off since 2010. I used it after I lost a lot of weight to help make my face firm and less droopy. And now since I have lost weight again I've been using this every few days when I don't have anywhere to go for at least 8 hours. It is thick so you can't apply it before going out if you have oily skin and even when you wash your face later your face will be oily soon afterwards. But with continued use, you do see a lift in your face fairly quickly. I would have given this 5 stars if only it didn't make my skin greasy.
Diana H.
Within a week of use, I noticed my skin got this glow and brighter look to it. It was almost as though it was missing some health to it and this product definitely helped. I knew my face needed some attention because of dryness I had but didn't realize this creme would help out so much. Definitely made a difference for me. It is a little strong when it comes into close contact with the eyes. I did experience a little irritation when I accidentally got to close at times.
Tina C.
Loughman, FL
I was given a sample of this to try in the mail. It is a thick cream which I prefer for my night cream. It smells nice and the next morning my skin was much softer to the touch. If this is adorable I would definitely like to purchase the full size to see if it gives me further results.
Becki J.
Las Vegas, NV
This is very creamy and moisturizing. The fragrance is minimal and very suitable for a face lotion. As for firming, I have never purchased a cream that I felt truly created noticeable firmness. But, the moisturizing effect was very nice. I would purchase this again for sure!
Stephanie M.
I've been trying to figure out the BEST night time beauty routine and as much as I play with my items this night cream is one of my few staples. The key is that I feel the moisture on my skin but I still feel like my skin can breathe without a heavy layer sitting on it.
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
Does this really work well enough to see a change ?
diana i.
santa ana ca.
Me gustaria probar este producto no lo he probado olay total effect night.
angela m.
How long does it take to reduce the wrinkles.? Is this product tested on animals?
Christina T.
I have been looking for a reasonably priced card neck firmer with good results. Does this leave your skin feeling greasy?
Daisy Y.
Is it good on sensitive dry skin?

back