Olay Total Effects Anti Aging Night Firming Cream uploaded by Meg M.

Olay Total Effects Anti Aging Night Firming Cream

Olay Total Effects Night Firming Cream, Infused With A Proven Vitamin-rich Complex. Fights 7 Signs Of Aging In 1 Formula:

• Replenishes Moisture,
  • Restores Firmness,
  • Visibly Smoothes Fine Lines And Wrinkles,
  • Smoothes And Evens Skin Texture,
  • Instantly Evens Skin Tone Appearance,
  • Enhances Brightness And
  • Instantly Reduces The Look Of Dark Spots.

This Rich Night Cream Provides Nourishing Moisturization Through The Night For Firmer, Younger-looking Skin In The Morning.

How It Works:

This Night Firming Cream Delivers 7 Anti-aging Benefits In 1 Formula. Developed By Olay Skin Experts To Give You Younger-looking Skin, It Provides Nourishing Moisturization Through The Night For Effortless Results. For Those Concerned About Multiple Signs Of Aging, Especially Lack Of Firmness, This Nightly Moisturizer Provides 7 Anti-aging Benefits In 1 Essential Product All While You Sleep.

7 Benefits In One

•  Instantly Reduces The Look Of Age Spots
  •  Smoothes And Evens Skin Texture
  •  Replenishes Moisture

How To Use:

Apply Liberally To Cleansed Face And Neck Every Night.

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Panthenol, Cetyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Behenyl Alcohol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Fragrance, Laureth-7, Sodium Benzoate, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid.

Esther P.
jacksonville Fl
I Love Love this product it goes so well with my skin it's like my skin (Fcae) is so thirsty for this product. My Face Glows it even my skin tone. I'm so addicted to this Brand. I use almost all their product
Kimberly W.
Montgomery , AL
I love this product. I have VERY oily skin & at times my pores are quite large. When I consistently use this product there is a HUGE difference in the look & feel of my skin. my pores shrink dramatically. this product is well worth the money you pay for it.
Colleen K.
Olympia, WA
Great product! My face is so dry after showering at night and this cream feels so good to put on! It is thick and creamy and it soaks right into my skin leaving it feeling soft and hydrated. I have been an Olay user for many years. I occasionally try other brands but always come back to Olay.
Valerie G.
cedar falls, IA
Just started using this product. It's been a week of use and I am already seeing results. The dark circles under my eyes are no longer sunk in but full and cheek area is full and youthful looking.
Jana C.
Riverview, FL
I love to use this in the winter months when my skin acts up. The cool outside air combined with the heat inside makes my skin freak out. I use this at night and it is super hydrating and I wake up with soft, smooth, dewy skin.
stephanie b.
Emporia, KS
I tried this product and was not happy at all about this. I was very disappointed in the producat at all was not want i wanted. It was very harsh on my hands and it was sticky on my hands. I feel like i over paid for this. I will never buy this prodcut atan.
Valyncia D.
I use this cream under my eyes because i have dark circles it has helped majorly might i add. I can tell that the areas under my eyes have lighten in pigment a bit.
Heidi R.
Belleville, IL
I love this product. i used to be so dry on my face when i woke up in the morning and now i don't have to worry with this product. it's very easy to use and just soaks right into your skin! a must have!
Jacqueline J.
Fullerton, CA
I bought this moisturizer because an older women was looking for this particular moisturizer. She raved about the cream so I purchased one for my mom and I. I feel like my skin is still too young to see the effects but my mother enjoys it and even uses all Olay products now.
May M.
I buy Olay brand for my mother and loves it nothing can compare to it. Repeat user most definitely no doubt about it hands on. Very gentle on her skin because of her sensitive skin. Effective!