Maritza G.
Cicero, IL
I've been using Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion along with Moisture On-Call for years. This winter has been especially brisk, so my skin was still dry no matter how much product I put on.
This weekend, I saw the Olay at my local warehouse store (3.4fl oz/100ml size) and decided to give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised by the results! My skin now feels soft and moisturized. I will continue using this product because it is fragrance free (so is Clinique), but in additon: oil-free and has SPF-15.