BY OLAY

Olay Total Effects Night Firming Cream, Infused With A Proven Vitamin-rich Complex. Fights 7 Signs Of Aging In 1 Formula:
Replenishes Moisture,
Restores Firmness,
Visibly Smoothes Fine Lines And Wrinkles,
Smoothes And Evens Skin Texture,
Instantly Evens Skin Tone Appearance,
Enhances Brightness And
Instantly Reduces The Look Of Dark Spots.
This Rich Night Cream Provides Nourishing Moisturization Through The Night For Firmer, Younger-looking Skin In The Morning.

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Panthenol, Cetyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Behenyl Alcohol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Fragrance, Laureth-7, Sodium Benzoate, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid.

Emily H.
Ellettsville, IN
I really like how thick and moisturizing this nigh cream is. I have tried quite a lot of night creams, and this one gives the deepest moisturization. One thing I have noticed is that a lot of store brands try to copy this particular product. I have tried a handful of store/pharmacy brands that look and smell nearly identical to this night cream, but they sit on the skin differently. The knock-offs never absorb into the skin as well as the original does, for some reason. I think it might have to do with the higher silicone content in the non-Olay brands that makes them sit on top of the skin. The one off-putting thing about this night cream, as with many Olay products, is the very strong baby powder smell. Having a lot of perfume in a night cream can be a total pain because that thick moisturizer will cause the strong scent to linger for a while.
Maritza G.
Cicero, IL
I've been using Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion along with Moisture On-Call for years. This winter has been especially brisk, so my skin was still dry no matter how much product I put on.
This weekend, I saw the Olay at my local warehouse store (3.4fl oz/100ml size) and decided to give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised by the results! My skin now feels soft and moisturized. I will continue using this product because it is fragrance free (so is Clinique), but in additon: oil-free and has SPF-15.
Raquel C.
Woodstock, MD
I love Olay products first, because they are affordable, and most because they seem like you have paid a lot of money for the products. I don't have skin that requires a lot of care, so I guess I am lucky in that regard. I am getting older and my skin needs a little more attention and keeping my skin hydrated is the key. This night firming cream is amazing! It leaves my skin so soft, sometimes I use it to moisturize my skin during the day. I love this product. I have tried super expensive products and this is one of the products I always come back to and keep in my beauty rotation!!!
Mary Beth H.
Ontario, OH
This night firming cream does the job without setting off my allergies. Silky smooth, and moisturizing. It has really turned my forehead back into the forehead of my youth. When I wake up, I recognize the face in the mirror again. Every time I use it, I wonder how much better my granny would have looked had she used this in her 96 years.
Becki J.
Las Vegas , NV
This is very creamy and moisturizing. The fragrance is minimal and very suitable for a face lotion. As for firming, I have never purchased a cream that I felt truly created noticeable firmness. But, the moisturizing effect was very nice. I would purchase this again for sure!
Andrea L.
Fort Pierce, FL
Smells light, not over whelming. Spreads on smoothly and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. Price was decent. Could be better. Purchased at Walmart. It has done over and beyond for my skin showing signs of fresher skin. I would recommend to others to try and love to.
hien L.
Trussville, AL
Talk about a very lightweight and feel really good treatment! That's exactly what this product does. I love it. Because it is such a small amount, I use it only at night as a treatment for my face. The feel of the product is super soft and velvety!
Alisa M.
Cocoa, FL
Olay face products are some of my favorite. I use this cream every night and see great results. My husband even noticed when I started using it! The smell is pleasant and it hydrates well. I bought this at the drugstore and I buy it over and over!
Esther P.
jacksonville Fl
I Love Love this product it goes so well with my skin it's like my skin (Fcae) is so thirsty for this product. My Face Glows it even my skin tone. I'm so addicted to this Brand. I use almost all their product
Kimberly W.
Montgomery , AL
I love this product. I have VERY oily skin & at times my pores are quite large. When I consistently use this product there is a HUGE difference in the look & feel of my skin. my pores shrink dramatically. this product is well worth the money you pay for it.