BY OLAY #97 in Night Cream

Olay Total Effects Night Firming Cream, Infused With A Proven Vitamin-rich Complex. Fights 7 Signs Of Aging In 1 Formula:

• Replenishes Moisture,
  • Restores Firmness,
  • Visibly Smoothes Fine Lines And Wrinkles,
  • Smoothes And Evens Skin Texture,
  • Instantly Evens Skin Tone Appearance,
  • Enhances Brightness And
  • Instantly Reduces The Look Of Dark Spots.

This Rich Night Cream Provides Nourishing Moisturization Through The Night For Firmer, Younger-looking Skin In The Morning.

How It Works:

This Night Firming Cream Delivers 7 Anti-aging Benefits In 1 Formula. Developed By Olay Skin Experts To Give You Younger-looking Skin, It Provides Nourishing Moisturization Through The Night For Effortless Results. For Those Concerned About Multiple Signs Of Aging, Especially Lack Of Firmness, This Nightly Moisturizer Provides 7 Anti-aging Benefits In 1 Essential Product All While You Sleep.

7 Benefits In One

•  Instantly Reduces The Look Of Age Spots
  •  Smoothes And Evens Skin Texture
  •  Replenishes Moisture

How To Use:

Apply Liberally To Cleansed Face And Neck Every Night.

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Panthenol, Cetyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Behenyl Alcohol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Fragrance, Laureth-7, Sodium Benzoate, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid.

• Is it good on sensitive dry skin?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a reasonably priced card neck fir...1 Answers
  • Me gustaria probar este producto no lo he probado olay to...1 Answers
Olay Total Effects Anti Aging Night Firming Cream
  • "Soooo moisturizing! I put this on before I go to bed at night and when I wake up I can still feel the hydration, it creates almost a film/barrier over the skin to lock in the moister" in 10 reviews
  • "MY DAUGHTER USES OLAY REGENERIST DAILY REGENERATING SERUM SHE BUY'S IT ALL THE TIME, THAT IS THE ONLY BRAND THAT SHE WILL USE BECAUSE SHE HAS VERY SENSITIVE SKIN ." in 4 reviews
  • "Love it! Great smell very smooth on the skin! Perfect for dry skin to put on before makeup or bed! " in 4 reviews
Mary G.
This is a drug store brand that if no other products were available i would leave with this one. Olay is a good strong name but there are better anti-aging products available. But I would buy this brand just bc the name has been around since I was a small child and their products are good for the price.
Aeriel J.
Estacada
I love Olay. I feel there is a reason it has been around for so long. This night cream smells good and fresh and is so smooth. It absorbs into the skin so nicely. I think it’s a great price for the quality. I would buy Olay over and over again.
Rose S.
Newport news
As much as I love the total effects line, unfortunately when a moisturizer, especially a facial moisturizer, is in an open top like this one and a few others in the Regenerist line, all of"the good stuff" (Olays "Proprietary anti aging and firming blend") , when they're in this type of jar and exposed to the air unfortunately is not good for the active ingredients and breaks them down. Which written I learned this it just broke my heart because I absolutely LOVE Olay:/
Either way, great product:)
∆ly M.
Vineyard, UT
I love this night cream, especially for my eyes! The price is worth what it does for your skin, and it feels so heavenly smooth when you apply it on your face. It has done wonders for my skin and has helped rejuvenate my face!
Tina B.
Chicago Hts, IL
Ive been using this on my skin for a few weeks now and have noticed more firmed skin. It smells ok and isn’t too sticky feeling on my face which I like. It’s worth the price if you’re looking for something for night time that will give you good results.
Rose S.
Newport news
This is a great lotion but I only have it 3 stars because I just recently learned that face lotions that are packaged in open jars, like this one and a few other Regenerist products, unfortunately when the lotion/cream/serum are exposed to the air, over time the active ingredients (Olays wonderful Proprietary blend), are essentially "inactivated."
Which just blows because SOOOO many great products are in these types of jars:/
Meg M.
Milford, MA
i like this night cream but it is a little thick. it goes on smooth but does not soak into the skin very well and if you rub it on too much itnstarts to kind of bunch up and fall off. i learned how to put it on correctly, so i put it it right before bed and it stick to my pillow but it has a very pretty scent.
Tammy M.
Sanford
I have been using this product for a couple of years now and really like it. It doesn’t leave a greasy feeling like some others do which is very nice. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a reliable product at a good price.
Mandi R.
Hillsdale, MI
For the price, it isn't the worst. It has a nice smell to it and you do get a lot of product for the price you pay, but I haven't noticed much improvement and I have been using it for several weeks. It does leave a little bit of a greasy residue on your face. It's ok but I'd honestly rather pay a bit more and get a higher quality product.
Mom-mommy-momma M.
I’ve always trusted Oil of Olay. Amazing scent, never greasy feeling and always delivers what they promote .
Excellent value, gentle enough for sensitive skin m.
Highly recommend
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
Does this really work well enough to see a change ?
diana i.
santa ana ca.
Me gustaria probar este producto no lo he probado olay total effect night.
angela m.
How long does it take to reduce the wrinkles.? Is this product tested on animals?
Christina T.
I have been looking for a reasonably priced card neck firmer with good results. Does this leave your skin feeling greasy?
Daisy Y.
Is it good on sensitive dry skin?