BY OLAY

Olay Total Effects Night Firming Cream, Infused With A Proven Vitamin-rich Complex. Fights 7 Signs Of Aging In 1 Formula:

• Replenishes Moisture,
  • Restores Firmness,
  • Visibly Smoothes Fine Lines And Wrinkles,
  • Smoothes And Evens Skin Texture,
  • Instantly Evens Skin Tone Appearance,
  • Enhances Brightness And
  • Instantly Reduces The Look Of Dark Spots.

This Rich Night Cream Provides Nourishing Moisturization Through The Night For Firmer, Younger-looking Skin In The Morning.

How It Works:

This Night Firming Cream Delivers 7 Anti-aging Benefits In 1 Formula. Developed By Olay Skin Experts To Give You Younger-looking Skin, It Provides Nourishing Moisturization Through The Night For Effortless Results. For Those Concerned About Multiple Signs Of Aging, Especially Lack Of Firmness, This Nightly Moisturizer Provides 7 Anti-aging Benefits In 1 Essential Product All While You Sleep.

7 Benefits In One

•  Instantly Reduces The Look Of Age Spots
  •  Smoothes And Evens Skin Texture
  •  Replenishes Moisture

How To Use:

Apply Liberally To Cleansed Face And Neck Every Night.

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Panthenol, Cetyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Behenyl Alcohol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Fragrance, Laureth-7, Sodium Benzoate, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid.

• Is it good on sensitive dry skin?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a reasonably priced card neck fir...1 Answers
  • Me gustaria probar este producto no lo he probado olay to...1 Answers
Olay Total Effects Anti Aging Night Firming Cream
  • "Soooo moisturizing! I put this on before I go to bed at night and when I wake up I can still feel the hydration, it creates almost a film/barrier over the skin to lock in the moister" in 10 reviews
  • "MY DAUGHTER USES OLAY REGENERIST DAILY REGENERATING SERUM SHE BUY'S IT ALL THE TIME, THAT IS THE ONLY BRAND THAT SHE WILL USE BECAUSE SHE HAS VERY SENSITIVE SKIN ." in 4 reviews
  • "Love it! Great smell very smooth on the skin! Perfect for dry skin to put on before makeup or bed! " in 4 reviews
Jessica A.
Claysville, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Olay is one of my favorite skincare brands. I’m 32 and my skin is starting to show signs of aging, so I’m really into anti-aging products and they never disappoint! I’ve been using this product mostly for my neck and chin area to reverse the lines that are starting to form. I can definitely see a difference after using this product for a couple of weeks! I will always be an Olay customer.
Beth L.
Dayton
I can tell a big difference in my skin using this product, I went back and got the eye cream as well and I can see a large improvement in my skin . It has really lasted me along time too which is nice . Because of this it has been a great bargain for the price.
Ashley B.
Chehalis
Purchased at: Walmart
I swear by this product. It leaves my skin feeling so hydrated, which is great for oily, acne prone skin. It’s not too greasy. It’s honestly perfect. I’ve been without for a week now and I can tell a huge difference if I don’t use it. I can’t wait to guy buy more and have my soft skin back.
Rose S.
Newport news
As much as I love the total effects line, unfortunately when a moisturizer, especially a facial moisturizer, is in an open top like this one and a few others in the Regenerist line, all of"the good stuff" (Olays "Proprietary anti aging and firming blend") , when they're in this type of jar and exposed to the air unfortunately is not good for the active ingredients and breaks them down. Which written I learned this it just broke my heart because I absolutely LOVE Olay:/
Either way, great product:)
∆ly M.
Vineyard, UT
I love this night cream, especially for my eyes! The price is worth what it does for your skin, and it feels so heavenly smooth when you apply it on your face. It has done wonders for my skin and has helped rejuvenate my face!
Rose S.
Newport news
This is a great lotion but I only have it 3 stars because I just recently learned that face lotions that are packaged in open jars, like this one and a few other Regenerist products, unfortunately when the lotion/cream/serum are exposed to the air, over time the active ingredients (Olays wonderful Proprietary blend), are essentially "inactivated."
Which just blows because SOOOO many great products are in these types of jars:/
Meg M.
Milford, MA
i like this night cream but it is a little thick. it goes on smooth but does not soak into the skin very well and if you rub it on too much itnstarts to kind of bunch up and fall off. i learned how to put it on correctly, so i put it it right before bed and it stick to my pillow but it has a very pretty scent.
KLynn R.
Purchased at: CVS
The only thing that I do not like is that it does not take care of the dark circles or puffiness under the eyes. I would recommend it because it is gentle on the skin and does not cause irritation.
Mandi R.
Hillsdale, MI
For the price, it isn't the worst. It has a nice smell to it and you do get a lot of product for the price you pay, but I haven't noticed much improvement and I have been using it for several weeks. It does leave a little bit of a greasy residue on your face. It's ok but I'd honestly rather pay a bit more and get a higher quality product.
Kayla E.
Good coverage and goes in pretty easily. Doesn’t seem to help my dry skin for very long. I have to really apply a lot and it doesn’t seem to moisturize as much as I need
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
Does this really work well enough to see a change ?
Christina T.
I have been looking for a reasonably priced card neck firmer with good results. Does this leave your skin feeling greasy?
angela m.
How long does it take to reduce the wrinkles.? Is this product tested on animals?
diana i.
santa ana ca.
Me gustaria probar este producto no lo he probado olay total effect night.
Daisy Y.
Is it good on sensitive dry skin?