BY OLAY

Olay Total Effects Night Firming Cream, Infused With A Proven Vitamin-rich Complex. Fights 7 Signs Of Aging In 1 Formula:

• Replenishes Moisture,
  • Restores Firmness,
  • Visibly Smoothes Fine Lines And Wrinkles,
  • Smoothes And Evens Skin Texture,
  • Instantly Evens Skin Tone Appearance,
  • Enhances Brightness And
  • Instantly Reduces The Look Of Dark Spots.

This Rich Night Cream Provides Nourishing Moisturization Through The Night For Firmer, Younger-looking Skin In The Morning.

How It Works:

This Night Firming Cream Delivers 7 Anti-aging Benefits In 1 Formula. Developed By Olay Skin Experts To Give You Younger-looking Skin, It Provides Nourishing Moisturization Through The Night For Effortless Results. For Those Concerned About Multiple Signs Of Aging, Especially Lack Of Firmness, This Nightly Moisturizer Provides 7 Anti-aging Benefits In 1 Essential Product All While You Sleep.

7 Benefits In One

•  Instantly Reduces The Look Of Age Spots
  •  Smoothes And Evens Skin Texture
  •  Replenishes Moisture

How To Use:

Apply Liberally To Cleansed Face And Neck Every Night.

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Panthenol, Cetyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Behenyl Alcohol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Fragrance, Laureth-7, Sodium Benzoate, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid.

• Is it good on sensitive dry skin?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a reasonably priced card neck fir...1 Answers
  • Me gustaria probar este producto no lo he probado olay to...1 Answers
Olay Total Effects Anti Aging Night Firming Cream
  • "Soooo moisturizing! I put this on before I go to bed at night and when I wake up I can still feel the hydration, it creates almost a film/barrier over the skin to lock in the moister" in 10 reviews
  • "MY DAUGHTER USES OLAY REGENERIST DAILY REGENERATING SERUM SHE BUY'S IT ALL THE TIME, THAT IS THE ONLY BRAND THAT SHE WILL USE BECAUSE SHE HAS VERY SENSITIVE SKIN ." in 4 reviews
  • "Love it! Great smell very smooth on the skin! Perfect for dry skin to put on before makeup or bed! " in 4 reviews
Rose S.
Newport news
As much as I love the total effects line, unfortunately when a moisturizer, especially a facial moisturizer, is in an open top like this one and a few others in the Regenerist line, all of"the good stuff" (Olays "Proprietary anti aging and firming blend") , when they're in this type of jar and exposed to the air unfortunately is not good for the active ingredients and breaks them down. Which written I learned this it just broke my heart because I absolutely LOVE Olay:/
Either way, great product:)
∆ly M.
Vineyard, UT
I love this night cream, especially for my eyes! The price is worth what it does for your skin, and it feels so heavenly smooth when you apply it on your face. It has done wonders for my skin and has helped rejuvenate my face!
Rose S.
Newport news
This is a great lotion but I only have it 3 stars because I just recently learned that face lotions that are packaged in open jars, like this one and a few other Regenerist products, unfortunately when the lotion/cream/serum are exposed to the air, over time the active ingredients (Olays wonderful Proprietary blend), are essentially "inactivated."
Which just blows because SOOOO many great products are in these types of jars:/
Meg M.
Milford, MA
i like this night cream but it is a little thick. it goes on smooth but does not soak into the skin very well and if you rub it on too much itnstarts to kind of bunch up and fall off. i learned how to put it on correctly, so i put it it right before bed and it stick to my pillow but it has a very pretty scent.
Mandi R.
Hillsdale, MI
For the price, it isn't the worst. It has a nice smell to it and you do get a lot of product for the price you pay, but I haven't noticed much improvement and I have been using it for several weeks. It does leave a little bit of a greasy residue on your face. It's ok but I'd honestly rather pay a bit more and get a higher quality product.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
The firming face lotion is amazing I think everybody should try it even if they don't want to firm their skin they should try it it's a great face cream to use especially at night
Kayla E.
Good coverage and goes in pretty easily. Doesn’t seem to help my dry skin for very long. I have to really apply a lot and it doesn’t seem to moisturize as much as I need
Emily G.
Mobile
I love this night cream! It keeps my face moisturized without feeling oily. I use it every night. I am very pleased with this product and would recommend it to a friend. I would buy it again.
Stacie W.
Jacksonville
Another product I've been using for YEARS! It's a go-to for me and I absolutely love it. The smell isn't my favorite but it works wonders on my skin, especially under my eyes and around where you would get crows feet on the edges of my eyes. It's totally worth the price though, very affordable.
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
This is my favorite part of the day no joke. After a long and tiring day this cream leaves me skin feeling hydrated, healthy and I am hoping will keep it looking young. It smells great and feels great on the skin and is a perfect way to relax before laying your head down for the night.
Daisy Y.
Is it good on sensitive dry skin?
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
Does this really work well enough to see a change ?
Christina T.
I have been looking for a reasonably priced card neck firmer with good results. Does this leave your skin feeling greasy?
diana i.
santa ana ca.
Me gustaria probar este producto no lo he probado olay total effect night.
angela m.
How long does it take to reduce the wrinkles.? Is this product tested on animals?