Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Fragrance-Free Moisturizer uploaded by Paulina P.Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Fragrance-Free Moisturizer uploaded by Paulina P.Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Fragrance-Free Moisturizer uploaded by Paulina P.

BY OLAY

• Total Effects Fragrance Free Anti-aging Moisturizer With Vitaniacin Complex Ii Fights 7 Signs Of Aging.
• This Creamy Fragrance-free, Vitamin-rich Moisturizer Deeply Hydrates To Nourish, Replenishing Skin's Moisture            Barrier.

Water Glycerin Niacinamide Isohexadecane Dimethicone Isopropyl Isostearate Stearyl Alcohol Panthenol Cetyl Alcohol Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer Tocopheryl Acetate Behenyl Alcohol Benzyl Alcohol Titanium Dioxide C13 14 Isoparaffin Dimethiconol Methylparaben Laureth 7 Stearic Acid Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate PEG 100 Stearate Cetearyl Glucoside Cetearyl Alcohol Disodium Edta Propylparaben Ethylparaben Bht Zinc Oxide Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Triethoxycaprylylsilane Vitamin B3 Pro Vitamin/Provitamine B5 Vitamin E

How To Use:

Smooth on clean face and neck. For best results, use daily

Mia M.
Albuquerque, NM
I couldn’t find the fragranced product; which is the one I use. I really like this product though, it is thick and very moisturizing. If used frequently, your skin will be so soft and easy to work with
Feather S.
Magnolia, TX
I picked up this up in the trial size to test at my local Walgreens. It goes on silky smooth and leaves the skin well hydrated. It is quite affordable and I will repurchase for the summer as it has an spf of 15. I found it doesn't sit well under all foundations, but I love it for no makeup, light makeup and pool days. Olay Total Effects Anti Aging Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 With Solasheer Technology
Kayla A.
Spanaway, WA
My grandma uses Olay products and swears by them, so naturally being the nanna's girl that I am, I picked some up years ago and love it just the same. It does what it says it will do and is a great value. It's nice to be able to pick something up at the drugstore and feel confident in its effectiveness.
Destinye M.
Los Angeles , CA
I tried this product about 4 years ago and loved it ever since! It worked wonders in keeping my skin moisturized and clear. The added SPF is a great touch and does not leave an ashy residue on me like a lot of other ones do on women of color. I would definitely repurchase.
Emily R.
Los Angeles
Great lotion! Fresh smell, not thick or oily. I bought it at target after using a friends. Packaging was okay nothing special. Really good value and not expensive at all!! I would recommend this even if you have sensitive acne prone skin.
Melissa D.
Stevens Point
Seemed to work ok. Didn't get a sunburn and applied it 30 min before I went outside. Only used it twice so far so will continue to use it when I need it. Bought it from Walmart it let my expectations. Would recommend it. Seems to work pretty good.
Diane L.
Corinth, NY
great product, not thick or heavy.  does not leave skin feeling greasy or oily.  This product is easy to find at drug stores and big box stores.  It is a good value and I love that it contains Sunscreen...it is like one product to do it all I know the sunscreen in this product is safe to use on my face.
Alyssa M.
MAPLE GROVE, MN
I love the consistency and that there's an spf factor to protect my skin further. Anti aging is important to me. It's gentle with no bad reactions. I'd purchase again and is effective.
ADRIANA A.
Pooler, GA
Love the way it makes my skin feel, it also works just in case your face is burning after being in the sun, if you apply it, it takes most of the pain away. It's a great product
Tiffany K.
This is my old faithful. It never lets me down, and my skin is thankful. I live where sunscreen is an absolute necessity pretty much year-round and this does the job for sure.
Maria O.
Best anti aging moisturizer for acne prone skin sensitive drugstore?