Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Eye Treatment uploaded by Shonda R.Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Eye Treatment uploaded by Erin M.

BY OLAY

Experience an effortless look with Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Eye Treatment. This daily all-in-one eye cream treatment with a proven vitamin-rich complex fights the 7 signs of aging around the eyes for youthful vibrancy. The Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Eye Treatment instantly hydrates to reduce the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet, dark circles, dullness, uneven tone, texture and puffiness when massaged around the eye area. Dermatologically tested, oil-free, and fast-absorbing, this treatment replenishes moisture to reveal healthier-looking skin. See the difference for yourself with Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Eye Treatment. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Obsessed is the only thing I need to say about this product but seriously it's very hydrating noon greasy formula absorbs quickly makes it so my under eyes are hydrated under my makeup it looks so hydrated and smooth vs not using it I have been using it for a month and already see vast improvement in my under eyes also you only need the tinest amount so this tiny affordable jar will last for ever!!!
Paula M.
Florissant, MO
This product works well. I haven't tried anything that is more effect yet. The scent is light and not bad.  I can tell that the dark circles around my eyes haven't gotten worse but that's haven't disappeared. I will probably try a different cream when this is used up
Danika P.
White Bear Lk, MN
I've never used an under eye cream before, but I should have done a little more research before going out and buying this. I didn't notice any improvements with my under eye skin at all. I think this was a waste of money in my opinion. Will not purchase again.
Elizabeth M.
Lehigh acres, FL
If you are looking for a miracle cream for baggies eyes is the product. does everything it is suppose to do. It leaves your eyes shiny and smooth. It works within days and you will noticed the diffrence best of all itis an affordable creme.I love it and highly reccommend it to everyone.I noticed a diffrence in a week actuaaly youll be very happy with the results..
Erin M.
This is one product I can not be without! I have dark circles because of my fair skin even when I sleep enough and feel well. This brightens and hides without looking chalky and smoothes soft fine lines. Love it!! Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Eye Treatment
Kylie W.
Dublin, OH
Olay is a brand that has become notoriously common amongst all age groups. Both my Mom and I bought the Total Effects Eye Cream with the hopes that it would not only moisturize the eye area but also help with dark circles and fine lines. This product overall is a great moisturizer for under the eyes but as far as, reducing dark circles and fine lines, this product falls just under the expectation.
Ashley P.
Fort Worth, TX
I did not like this product very much. I have used it for the last 8 months or so and have not seen any results. The only good thing about this product is that it does moisturize under the eyes but it did absolutely nothing for the fine lines and wrinkles under my eyes. I would not recommend this product for what it is advertised for.
Ellen H.
Meh, I like this cream enough but I haven't seen any major effects from it. I don't see fewer wrinkles, lighter bags, etc. That said, it is a nice smooth moisturizer so I continue to use it. If it's on sale, give it a try, but this isn't your magic eye bullet!
Katherine C.
Leaves my eye skin feeling moisturized but that's where the good begins and ends. No visible difference in wrinkles or dark circles. Also noticed that it kinda dries up around my eyes and creases in my eye lid. Also has a shimmer in it which I'm not too fond of.
Tara E.
Great Falls, MT
This stuff works great at disguising dark circles. It works instantly, and over time, to diminish the blue cast with a cream that's the color of concealer, helping to mask the unwanted blue cast and make it look like you've had a full night's sleep! Great stuff!
Coryse B.
Doral, FL
I am on the hunt for a good versatile eye cream. I want one that really works to reduce/prevent wrinkles. But it must be safe for sensitive eyes and light enough to wear under makeup during hot days. Is this capable of all I mentioned?
Antonia R.
Bel Air, MD
Does this product really work? I have been using it for a week. All it seems to do is make my under eye area patchy. Thanks, Tonia
Suzie B.
Tampa, FL
I am new to eye cream. I saw this at my local cvs and it seems affordable compared to other products and I liked what the packaging said it would do! has anyone tried this?