BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOlay
Total Effects Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 with SolaSheer Technology

Total Effects Advanced Creamy Face Moisturizer Formula with SPF30 fights 7 signs of aging in 1 easy step for younger-looking skin Vitamin-rich formula hydrates to nourish, replenishing skin's moisture barrier and SPF30 to help protect against the sun's harmful rays 7 benefits in 1: replenishes moisture, evens skin tone appearance, enhances brightness, visibly smoothes fine lines and wrinkles, minimizes the look of pores, restores firmness VitaNiacin Complex II, with vitamins C & E, exfoliate to enhance skin’s natural self-renewal process for healthier looking skin, while antioxidants defend against surface free radicals Oil-free: will not clog pores, fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula Click here for your own regimen in just one selfie

Itt says fragrance free, but it must smell like something. What does it smell like?
Anyone know of a better product with the same spf, around the same price point that doesn’t leave a greasy residue, may face is shiny after using this stuff.
Will this product work as a primer for makeup as well?
Start your review of Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 with SolaSheer Technology!
Louie S.
I really loved this product, it made my skin feel soft and silky as well as having a really nice sent. I would definitely recommend this to someone who wants a nice moisturizer with spf, that works well with or without makeup.
Rebecca M.
Amazing moisturizer, has quickly become my holy grail, have noticed a reduction in my fine lines. It does not leave the skin oily, sinks in very quickly
Jacquelene W.
I don't know why it took me so long to try Olay products... they are brilliant. Hides pores, smooths lines.. leave my skin bright and soft.
Lynn R.
Merseyside, 'United Kingdom
I have always loved Olay it never lets me down. I use now Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti-Aging Moisturizer  My skin is soft looks fresh and alive.  Does not leave my skin feeling sticky and only need a small amount to do the job. Put on and go no waiting for it to get into my skin. I give this product 10/10 every time
Liza T.
Knowle, Fareham
I was bought this as a gift & it's really lovely. It doesn't leave skin greasy, and smells nice. I use this as a night cream as I dislike using moisturiser under makeup. It's not overly expensive either. I would recommend to anyone who wants a lighter moisturiser.
Suraya K.
It help with wrinkles but on my jaw it makes me itch badly but this could just be my skin
Makeup💅🏻💋💄unicorns🦄🦄🦄 E.
Barry
Brilliant product can't even describe 5.5 stars It is beautifull and I will defenatley use again
mariya P.
Leicester , Leicestershire
i'm in my early twenties so i don't have any deep set wrinkles, though i do have fine lines under my eyes and around my mouth. this makes the Olay cream perfect for me, as it's got plenty of skin-loving ingredients in it that will keep my skin healthy, and the added sunscreen is a great preventative addition, as sun damage is one of the biggest factors in wrinkle formation. i like that it offers gentle hydration without feeling heavy or greasy, and that it doesn't pill under makeup. it works perfectly with my oily skin and doesn't clog up my pores. a very reasonable price point too. top marks!
Kirsty M.
Coventry
I am still in my twenties but will use anti ageing products to help slow down my ageing.. this product definitely smoothed my skin and I could see a slight difference in my forehead and around my eyes, my lines weren't as noticeable (not that they are super bad anyways). The fact this has sunscreen in it makes it better for me though.. of course the sun can make your skin age faster so this protects from that and I also worry about redness from the sun as I can already get red patches anyways so I do think this helped my bare face confidence.
Amy W.
Stoke, England
I bought this product for my mum and she really recommended it. After applying a face scrub to my face it worked wonders. The packaging was really attracting and easy to use and just eye catching in general in the drugstore.