Olay Total Effects Anti-Ageing Eye Cream uploaded by Erin M.Olay Total Effects Anti-Ageing Eye Cream uploaded by Shonda R.

BY OLAY

Total Effects Eye Cream is awarded the best eye care product, 2014, Watsons Health, Wellness, and Beauty Awards. It treats the appearance of signs of ageing around the eyes—dark circles, crow’s feet and lines. Its formula combines moisture with a complex of vitamins, minerals, cooling cucumber extract and soothing aloe vera for visibly younger-looking skin above and around the eyes.

Reduces Appearance Of Crow’s Feet
 Reduces Dark Circles And Under-eye Bags
 Firmer Skin Around The Eyes For Brighter And Younger Looking Eyes

Results:

•  One Brilliant Product That Provides 7 Beautiful Benefits For Younger Looking Skin Around The Eyes -
  •  Fine Lines And Wrinkles: Visibly Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles
  •  Dark Circles: Reduces The Appearance Of Dark Circles
  •  Crow’s Feet: Reduces Appearance Of Crow’s Feet
  •  Puffiness: Reduces Under-eye Puffiness
  •  Uneven Tone: Balances And Evens Out Skin Tone
  •  Uneven Texture: Smoothes And Evens Out Skin Texture
  •  Dryness: Provides Nourishing Moisturisation

Product Ingredient:

Vitaniacin Complex, With Vitamins E, B5 And B3, Exfoliates To Enhance Skin’s Natural Self-renewal Process For Healthier-looking Skin. With Added Ingredients Of Cucumber Extract And Aloe Vera.

Product Attributes:

•  This Exclusive Formula Is:
  •  Dermatologically Tested
  •  Non-comedogenic (Won’t Clog Pores)
  •  Oil-free And Fast Absorbing
  •  Suitable For All Skin Types

How To Use:

Place small dots all around the eye area and smooth in until thoroughly absorbed. Gentle for everyday use.

Buy on Amazon
Alexis L.
Clovis
Olay Total Effects Eye Brightening CC Cream - my mom has been using this product and she finally convinced me to get it. I am young but I’m also a college student and I need a quick makeup routine and I need it to make me look awake and this has been my ride or die product!
Katie Lynn O.
Grenada, MS
I had very high expectations for this product. I have tried numerous Olay skin care products and was impressed also which is why I tried this eye cream. I will continue to repurchase this product because I just love it that much!!
Daniela A.
Fresno, CA
Not for sensitive skin. My eyes and the surrounding skin did not like the fragrance or oils in the product. It did not wear well under makeup either and caused my concealer to bunch up and crack. It is in a nice jar but I don’t like that it isn’t 100% sanitary.
Tabish D.
Sugar Land, TX
Good brand and the product was hydrating. I did not see A huge difference in Wrinkles or under eye darkness, however I'm still in my 20s and don't really have the problem of wrinkles. It was very hydrating which I'm sure is going to help in the prevention of wrinkles to be in with.
Jocelyn H.
Sometimes I use this on my whole face before bed because it makes my skin feel nice and smooth. I don't use it every day because I think it's pretty pricey so I'm trying to make it last but I would recommend it.
Krystal D.
Product works as described. I have found this is something you do needed to continue using over time, and both morning and night. Is a little pricey but not nearly as bad as other drugstore products I've seen.
Megan G.
My skin felt really nice a day or so after putting this on, but while applying I had a burning feeling / redness because of how sensitive my skin is (especially under and around my eyes). Although I love this product and how it works, it is not for people with sensitive skin like mine.
Brooke T.
Bardstown, KY
I love Olay products! I use the citrus scrub every single day. But their prices are becoming ridiculous for drugstore brands. I can’t imagine paying 30$-40$ for a lotion at Walgreens, target, or Walmart.
Jennifer B.
Canton, GA
It does the trick. Also smells nice. I love how it doesn’t make me oily. I usually have a problem with moisturizers making me oily and then breaking out. I also like how it doesn’t feel heavy on my face.
Catherine H.
Madill, OK
This is one of those product that you always saw on your mothers beauty rack. It’s perfect and has become a standard of my beauty routine I love this product and will continue to buy it it keeps my skin feeling tight and the bags away
Coryse B.
Doral, FL
I am on the hunt for a good versatile eye cream. I want one that really works to reduce/prevent wrinkles. But it must be safe for sensitive eyes and light enough to wear under makeup during hot days. Is this capable of all I mentioned?
Antonia R.
Bel Air, MD
Does this product really work? I have been using it for a week. All it seems to do is make my under eye area patchy. Thanks, Tonia
Suzie B.
Tampa, FL
I am new to eye cream. I saw this at my local cvs and it seems affordable compared to other products and I liked what the packaging said it would do! has anyone tried this?