BY OLAY

Olay?s most advanced body wash! Olay Total Effects Advanced Anti-Aging Body Wash with VitaNiacin goes beyond cleansing to fight 7 signs of aging all over your body. For soft, smooth skin in one shower. Improved skin elasticity in one week. And in one month, your skin will look younger and radiant. So give yourself a total skin makeover?fight the 7 signs of aging in one extraordinary body wash. Improves elasticity, relieves dryness, deeply conditions skin, brightens dull skin, evens skin tone, smooths rough skin, and minimizes the appearance of dry lines. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Olay Body Wash love the smell and leaves my skin very soft and does a good job on my skin I will recommand this product." in 5 reviews
  • "I really enjoy this and would recommend it. " in 1 review
  • "Lasts a LONG time- a little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "I love this body wash, it smells great usually at a low price and is one i love to use." in 1 review
  • "Another great product to fight aging and keep your skin looking younger and healthier. " in 1 review
Jennifer  D.
Sunrise, FL
I purchased this item when I was prego as my skin became extremely dry. I'm very sensitive to smells and when I was pregnant it multiplied. This body was was good to my skin, just not to my nose. I used it twice and I had to give it away. The fragrance stuck to me like glue which is not what I was looking for. the moisturizing piece was okay, but nothing that would keep me using it.
laura s.
East Walpole, MA
This is a great product! As I rapidly approach 50 my skin started to become crepe like and I've noticed that since I've started using this product it has stopped the acceleration and reversed some of the skin issues. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling soft and silky!
Tammi M.
Love the way this makes my skin feel fresh and super soft. it's a little on the pricey side but worth the money. it goes pretty fast bc I shower frequently, once in the morning then again after karate classes. I buy this at least 3 times a month
Shinu G.
If you love face products from OLAY...then you will for sure love this. It does help keep your body looking "young", and it smells really good. It does exfoliate and keep your skin smooth and refreshing. I would recommend this product to anyone
cheryl m.
Mountain Home, ID
This product worked ok for about a day after showering, but did not seem to have any lasting affects. Disappointed in this product as Olay is usually a fav. It exfoliate well, was easy on my skin but did not show visible signs of anti-aging.
Stephanie B.
West Salem, WI
This product was recommended by beautypedia.com. I found it to be an excellent product to gently exfoliate my skin, but still leave my skin feeling soft and clean. I highly recommend giving this product a try.
Amber S.
Westerly, RI
This is kind of expensive but I usually get coupons from cvs so I do not have to pay full price. It smells amazing and I love all the added benefits! I wish all body washes had all of these benefits!
Anna M.
Flatgap, KY
Olay Total Effects lathered well, didn't leave a residue. Made my skin feel soft and clean and it's not expensive like other brands. The fragrance was gently and kept my skin smell good all day.
Ruth M.
San Antonio, TX
This product leaves your skin feeling so silky and smooth- unlike other body washes it felt too good to be true! Left my skin feeling soft for days. This is a good value and product line.
Diane H.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
This has just enough exfoliating particles in to scrub away the dead skin. The smell is great and it lathers very well. I do not use it every day
Stephine K.
surprise, Az
I love this product. Who else does?
Ashley W.
Cleveland, TX
Does anybody have any others products you'd recommend by Olay? The only thing I've tried from Olay is their body wash. How are their other products like the facial products?
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
I used to buy the Olay Total Effects deep penetrating moisture body wash, but I can't seem to find it anywhere anymore. Does anyone know if they still make it? If not, some similar product recommendations would be super helpful! Thanks :)