BY OLAY

Olay?s most advanced body wash! Olay Total Effects Advanced Anti-Aging Body Wash with VitaNiacin goes beyond cleansing to fight 7 signs of aging all over your body. For soft, smooth skin in one shower. Improved skin elasticity in one week. And in one month, your skin will look younger and radiant. So give yourself a total skin makeover?fight the 7 signs of aging in one extraordinary body wash. Improves elasticity, relieves dryness, deeply conditions skin, brightens dull skin, evens skin tone, smooths rough skin, and minimizes the appearance of dry lines. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Olay Body Wash love the smell and leaves my skin very soft and does a good job on my skin I will recommand this product." in 5 reviews
  • "Lasts a LONG time- a little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "These all smell great ..you can never go wrong with Olay ..I just love these" in 1 review
  • "Another great product to fight aging and keep your skin looking younger and healthier. " in 1 review
  • "I really enjoy this and would recommend it. " in 1 review
Sylvia K.
Just recently started using this. Still unsure how i feel about it, not crazy about the scent or the thickness of the product. It does make my skin feel soft tho
Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I really like this body wash. I have had many. It is very gentle going on and has a nice smell. Sometimes it feels like it's a little thick and heavy. It's a good price and I would recommend to anyone. The one that I have is the deep penetrating moisture.
yanily m.
Woonsocket, RI
I do love this product i bought this at walmart and im really shock on how mousturized feel your skin after you take a bath! Walmart Olay Total Effects Advanced Anti-Aging
#contest #walmart #bodywash #loveit
Patricia e.
Albany
This product smells wonderful, makes my skin feel shift and look nourished. I love it and will continue to buy it. Olay Total Effects Advanced Anti-Aging Exfoliate and Replenish Body Wash 8.4 Oz
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
If you are looking for an ultra rich and ultra thick body wash than this is the product for you. This is a wonderful product during the Winter when your skin is feeling parched and itchy. There's no need for lotion after this.
Kim J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body wash. A little goes a long way. And it's affordable!!! It smells sooooo good. And it is thick like lotion but it washes off easily and makes your skin so smooth. Definitely would purchase again.
Megan H.
Smells amazinggggg! I LOVE this body wash. I've repurchased it twice now. Skin feels hydrated, refreshed, smooth, and silky! Also sell it in a lotion formula for after shower. Love it!
Kristin R.
Knox, IN
This version of Olay is nice and creamy, but I'm not too keen on the scent. It kinda reminds me of baby powder in a way. It doesn't lather well either. Ok product.
Jennifer  D.
Sunrise, FL
I purchased this item when I was prego as my skin became extremely dry. I'm very sensitive to smells and when I was pregnant it multiplied. This body was was good to my skin, just not to my nose. I used it twice and I had to give it away. The fragrance stuck to me like glue which is not what I was looking for. the moisturizing piece was okay, but nothing that would keep me using it.
laura s.
East Walpole, MA
This is a great product! As I rapidly approach 50 my skin started to become crepe like and I've noticed that since I've started using this product it has stopped the acceleration and reversed some of the skin issues. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling soft and silky!
Stephine K.
surprise, Az
I love this product. Who else does?
Ashley W.
Cleveland, TX
Does anybody have any others products you'd recommend by Olay? The only thing I've tried from Olay is their body wash. How are their other products like the facial products?
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to buy the Olay Total Effects deep penetrating moisture body wash, but I can't seem to find it anywhere anymore. Does anyone know if they still make it? If not, some similar product recommendations would be super helpful! Thanks :)