Olay Total Effects Advanced Anti-Aging Deep Penetrating Moisture Body Wash 15.2 Oz uploaded by Donna M.Olay Total Effects Advanced Anti-Aging Deep Penetrating Moisture Body Wash 15.2 Oz uploaded by stephania p.

BY OLAY

Deep Penetrating Moisture Body Wash hydrates dry, aging skin Get younger-looking skin after just one shower Deeply moisturizes to fight 7 signs of skin aging all over your body Each bottle contains as many moisturizers as a jar of Olay Olay Total Effects Advanced Anti-Aging Deep Penetrating Moisture Body Wash see more...

Marcie M.
Marcie M.
I really like this body wash!! It smells so good and makes me feel so clean and fresh after my shower. There are however a few things I don't like. First of all for it being a drug store body wash it's a bit expensive, then they make it extremely hard to even find. They had one that was an exfoliator and of course I absolutely loved that one and it disappeared first. Couldn't even find it online. Or the stores would say they had them, I'd go and they didn't even have a spot on the shelf for them. So if you happen to find it and gibe it a try, don't get attached to it! You may never see it again. Depending on where you live may have something to do it?
Allison J.
Allison J.
Fargo, ND
This is an excellent quality body wash! I have very dry skin during the winter months and after using this product I definitely notice a difference in the look, texture, feel and all over condition of my skin. It felt considerably more moisturized, soft and silky to the touch and also had a healthy, youthful glow. The body wash has an amazingly delicious, feminine and sort of a soft floral scent to it that is just right and isn't overpowering once you're done in the shower. My skin also felt more toned, allowing me to feel confidently clean and refreshed! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone in the market for the perfect body wash!
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Tampa, FL
I started using Olay Total Effects Advanced Anti-Aging Deep Penetrating Moisture Body Wash about a year and a half ago. I have always been concerned about drying out my skin, I have psoriasis and pretty much anything can make it flair up. Since I started using the Olay my skin has been totally clear.

I love the way that my skin feels after using my Olay body wash. It smells amazing and feels even better. It may cost a little bit more than other brands but what is better, taking care of the skin you're in or saving a few cents.

Since first purchasing the Olay body wash I have not bought anything else.
My favorite body wash! Like another reviewer mentioned, it's hard to find sometimes, I thought it had been discontinued for awhile and then it popped back up on my local Target's shelves. The smell is great, pretty strong in the shower but leaves just a light scent after drying off. The feeling my skin has afterward is why I give the 5 star review. I cannot stand to have tight skin after washing and this soap does not disappoint. I have itchy legs between shaving and this soap moisturizes so well I don't even notice a slight itch! it's $7.99 at my Target but we'll worth the higher price!
Tessa V.
Tessa V.
I have very dry, sensitive skin. My mother picked this up, hoping to help reverse the aging on her hands and neck some and had GREAT results. She mentioned how soft it made her skin. As an avid user of Olay moisturizing body wash since my eczema diagnoses as a child, I thought I'd give it a try too. OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS STUFF! Since I've used it, it's kept most of my eczema flare ups at bay and leaves my skin silky smooth. You won't regret buying it.
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Wellness Guru Expert
This does just what it says on the bottle, it deeply moisturizes! great that it has those anti aging properties as I am always wanting to keep my skin healthy, and youthful. I found it to have a light scent, a fluid, and creamy texture. It does rinse off leaving me feeling subtle. I do like it. I purchased mine at Sam's Club however, you can get this I see online and at retailers all over!
Ted P.
Ted P.
Chattanooga, TN
For an individual in the sunset of life, this is the best product I have used to maintain my body's moisture level while providing a clean wash simultaneously. It creates gentle bubbles and washes off well, leaving no residue. Used with a loofah it provides a spa-like sensation.
Khushi P.
Khushi P.
Been a loyal user of this body wash for years! It is seriously the best on the market. I have dry skin especially in winter months and this body wash works wonders for me. The price is reasonable for it lasts long and a decent amount of product goes a long way! Must try it!
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Rumford, ME
This stuff is great. It smells good and makes my skin
feel great. This is my first time using it,
and I have to say I like it so far.
I don't like the way it smells though. For a product that
is supposed to be anti aging, it smells like old ladies.
The packaging looks nice.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
Well if it's Olay I have used it­čśŐ so hard to review one. I trust this more than any other product and my skin says a kind YES when I use Olay... This body wash is very moisturizing. most washes strip skin leaving it feeling tight. This makes your skin smooth and silky.