Olay Total Effects Advanced Anti-Aging Deep Penetrating Moisture Body Wash 15.2 Oz uploaded by Donna M.Olay Total Effects Advanced Anti-Aging Deep Penetrating Moisture Body Wash 15.2 Oz uploaded by stephania p.

BY OLAY

Deep Penetrating Moisture Body Wash hydrates dry, aging skin Get younger-looking skin after just one shower Deeply moisturizes to fight 7 signs of skin aging all over your body Each bottle contains as many moisturizers as a jar of Olay Olay Total Effects Advanced Anti-Aging Deep Penetrating Moisture Body Wash see more...

Lindsay j.
Louisville, KY
I used to use this lotion all the time I really liked it, kept my skin very soft and fights the signs of aging. I can't find it in the stores anymore so I really hope they bring it back!
Tessa V.
I have very dry, sensitive skin. My mother picked this up, hoping to help reverse the aging on her hands and neck some and had GREAT results. She mentioned how soft it made her skin. As an avid user of Olay moisturizing body wash since my eczema diagnoses as a child, I thought I'd give it a try too. OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS STUFF! Since I've used it, it's kept most of my eczema flare ups at bay and leaves my skin silky smooth. You won't regret buying it.
Jamie C.
Tampa, FL
I started using Olay Total Effects Advanced Anti-Aging Deep Penetrating Moisture Body Wash about a year and a half ago. I have always been concerned about drying out my skin, I have psoriasis and pretty much anything can make it flair up. Since I started using the Olay my skin has been totally clear.

I love the way that my skin feels after using my Olay body wash. It smells amazing and feels even better. It may cost a little bit more than other brands but what is better, taking care of the skin you're in or saving a few cents.

Since first purchasing the Olay body wash I have not bought anything else.
My favorite body wash! Like another reviewer mentioned, it's hard to find sometimes, I thought it had been discontinued for awhile and then it popped back up on my local Target's shelves. The smell is great, pretty strong in the shower but leaves just a light scent after drying off. The feeling my skin has afterward is why I give the 5 star review. I cannot stand to have tight skin after washing and this soap does not disappoint. I have itchy legs between shaving and this soap moisturizes so well I don't even notice a slight itch! it's $7.99 at my Target but we'll worth the higher price!
Marissa C.
Rumford, ME
This stuff is great. It smells good and makes my skin
feel great. This is my first time using it,
and I have to say I like it so far.
I don't like the way it smells though. For a product that
is supposed to be anti aging, it smells like old ladies.
The packaging looks nice.
Kathy L.
San Marcos, CA
I love Olay Total Effects Advances Anti-Aging body wash. This product not only leaves me feeling very clean but moisturized as well. Not oily or greasy! Great sent and feel as well. This product exceeds my expectations and is very much work the cost.
Mindy B.
This body wash lathers well, and has a pleasant scent. It cleans well, and it definitely moisturizes well. I had to stop using it for the summer, as I felt sticky after using it, once the humidity was high again.
Belinda F.
Atlanta, GA
by far my favorite body wash! keeps my skin soft & never dry. all of my skincare products are Olay, I'm a lifetime customer! I swear by them & how I look 10 years younger than I am!
Ted P.
Chattanooga, TN
For an individual in the sunset of life, this is the best product I have used to maintain my body's moisture level while providing a clean wash simultaneously. It creates gentle bubbles and washes off well, leaving no residue. Used with a loofah it provides a spa-like sensation.
Myra P.
Middletown, RI
Best product smooth gentle at you skin Love it .I buy at the drugstore. moisturizer and you can feel the smoothr of your skin buy using this product and the Scent if great