Olay Total Effects 7 Tone Correcting Moisturizer Spectrum SPF 15 CC Cream uploaded by Melinda W.

BY OLAY

This All-In-One Triple Stream Formula Fights 7 Signs Of Aging With A Vitamin-Rich Complex That Combines A Daily Anti-Aging Moisturizer, Spf 15 Sunscreen And Sheer Tint For Younger-Looking Even-Toned Skin. Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles Balances And Helps Even Out Tone Reduces Appearance Of Discoloration Improves Surface Cell Turnover Provides Nourishing Moisturization Strengthens Skin's Natural Defense Against Moisture Loss Recapture Youthful Luminosity

Olay Total Effects 7 Tone Correcting Moisturizer Spectrum SPF 15 CC Cream
  • "very good moisturizer non greasy and very light weight. the only thing i don't like about the product is the smell. it's had a weird smell to it but once you have it on you can't really smell it so that's a good thing. overall it is a very good moisturizer. " in 19 reviews
  • "i don't like liquid foundations, but when i have a special occasion and want to look a little bit more glamorous i will go for this. it has very light coverage, but is more than just wearing powder. i am a huge fan of olay moisturizers and this does not let me down in the moisturizing department. plus it has spf in it, great bonus!" in 11 reviews
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This is such an amazing face cream. A girl I work with introduced me to it. I use it at night and in the morning. It really does keep my skin so smooth and flawless. It never breaks me out and is harsh on my skin. It feels so good and smooth when I put it on my skin... I love this lotion! It isn't too heavy or too light. I don't even wear makeup over this most of the time! It's very pretty too!
Gracey V.
Quinton
It works quite well! I recently had gotten a sunburn on one side of my face -_- so I used this, and it work well! it did not take much to cover it up, and looked natural. There where a few problems though... First off, it was sticky.
Second off, it came off quite easily. I think making less sticky, and maybe making waterproof, or making it stay longer would help a lot.
Brittany D.
Stanton, KY
Purchased at: Amazon
Moistures very well best cream that doesn’t cause acne and covers fully from what I’ve seen cover dark spots and redness great and is buildable very great product and would love to buy again!!
Heather S.
I've been using this product on and off for about 2 years now and I really like it. I don't wear makeup everyday so when I do wear makeup I was something light, and easy. I've always hated wearing foundation because it felt too heavy, and I've never really taken the time to put on moisturizer and sunscreen in the morning. I knew that I needed to be taking better care of my skin but I also know that I'm lazy. I knew the CC creams were for me because they put the moisturizer, sunscreen, and tint all in one. I did a lot of research to find one that would work best and fit in my budget. The Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting CC Cream consistently showed up on every "10 Ten...", or "Best of..." list among product 3 and 4 times the price.

I love the fact that I don't have to buy and put on three different products. I love that it feels light on my face and doesn't look caked on. Sometimes (especially in the winter) I need a little more moisture than this product provides. I've had a little trouble finding the right moisturizer to layer with this product but I blame that more on the other moisturizer being too greasy. This is definitely a great everyday CC cream. The lightness that I love about this product doesn't allow it to cover flaws as well as heavier foundations do. I do have another foundation that I wear on special occasions, if I know there's going to be a lot of professional photos or video taken.
Lisa H.
SPF, tinted, and total correcting!? This product does it all. I use it alone to even out my skin tone. I also use it as a base for my makeup, instead of concealer. Totally worth the money.
Luz P.
Fillmore, CA
I use the light to medium one, which works well with my skin color and evens out my skin tone. It's not too heavy, so it works well alone, but I sometimes wear it under makeup. I've been using it for about a year, I mainly wear it when it's dry out or when I want some light UV coverage.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
Perfect for all year round, however I only use this in the winter months. It is a thicker moisturize and my face get's oily, which is why I only use it in the winter (I use their other products in the summer though!!). I am also usually sporting a tan in the summer so I do not need the extra color this moisturizer provides. It is a heavier moisturizer however, it does not feel that way on your face -- unless you add alitte too much which I do from time to time. This can seem a bit pricey for moisturizer but it isn't when you see how long it lasts! I usually only need to buy approx 1.5 a year (again, probably because I only use it in the winter months). Great buy!!
Olive E.
I like this product it's gentle in my skin and it's not pricey you just can buy it in your local drug store and the packaging is good..it's great it's effective..I would really recommend this to others!!
Pamela R.
Lambertville , MI
Olay Total Effects 7-in-One Tone Correcting UV Moisturizer is a great product. I have used it for years. It is inexpensive and does a great job of moisturizing my skin. Not too greasy. I am not sure if the tone correcting properties are really there. Since I use a full coverage foundation over it, it isn't really a factor. The reason I use this particular formulation is because it feels a little thicker than the non tone correcting version.
Melissa M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I have been using this moisturizer every morning for a couple weeks now and it is great. I use this in place of a high end CC cream I used to use and it is just as great.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
How does this do with oily/acne prone skin?
Sarah L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Im looking for a preventitive anti-aging moisturizer, how does this line compare with other anti-aging products?
Kaylyn C.
Is this good to use if you have acne/oily prone skin?