Olay Total Effects 7-In1 Wet Cloths Cleanser uploaded by Ivette C.Olay Total Effects 7-In1 Wet Cloths Cleanser uploaded by Kayla W.

BY OLAY

Wet, Textured Cloths Total Effects Age Defying Wet Cleansing Cloths gently exfoliate and infuse skin with age-defying ingredients.  Dual-textured cloths fight 7 signs of aging in one simple step - no lathering, no rinsing.  Total Effects Wet Cloths infuse skin with vitamins and lipids, exfoliate for a smoother finish and leave no soapy residue. It s fresh, cleansed skin, with nothing left behind but softness. So come clean about everything but your age. For the following skin types:   Dry, Normal, Combination/Oily. Dual-textured cloths that fight the 7 signs of aging in one simple step. Helps with. see more...

• Will this dry out my skin? I have normal skin not too dry and no...1 Answers
  • How well do they remove make up?2 Answers
Sharon P.
Sharon P.
New Orleans, LA
Olay has been used by generations of women in my family. I have countless memories. I buy mine from Walmart, better prices. I love the way Olay products make my skin feel. Soft, clean, Fresh and moisturized. I would recommend that if you want the same feeling on your skin, that you should do the same ..
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cleansers on cloths it makes my life so much easier. This is a great product for the price and it smells good. It foams well for a great wash. I wish that it came in a bigger Pak so I can get more uses out of one buy. I will def. be buying this again for sure.
Jeanette K.
Jeanette K.
Cleves, OH
These #wet #cloths are great to freshen up any time of the day. They are very effective refreshing and cleansing the face. They are a great value and often times you can find great #coupons. Very gentle on the skin with a nice, refreshing scent.
neva h.
neva h.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my 1st choice in make up removing wipes. I love the smeill, they remove make up well. However, I do feel they could be a bit thicker. I do recommend these to people who love smell. They smell and work GREAT! I give these wipes an A-.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Oklahoma City
This clothes are really nice. I find I have to use more than
one to really get make up off. You must be careful and make
sure package stays closed or the clothes will dry out. I find
this try with any daily clothes I use, good rule of thumb.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Great product! only negative is I wish you could get a bigger container of them? I use one to clean and then another to do like a final wipe down and they are great. I just go through too many at a time.
Arianna D.
Arianna D.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these for cleaning my face in the morning or night or both. It's one step sheet makes it so easy to make sure I cleaned my face. It works great on both make up or just natural no makeup
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Newland, NC
One wet cloth takes care of the entire job. I have tried using two wipes to see if I picked up any dirt or make-up on the second one and I did not so they are very effective.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
It worked ok but left my skin feeling tight n dry which I don't like I haven't had very good luck with Olay brand but my mom loved it so I guess it's just not for me
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Pine Bush, NY
This product is great to use on my sensitive skin. It leaves your skin feeling clean, moisturized, and fresh looking all day.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Bryan, TX
How well do they remove make up?
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Aberdeen , NC
Will this dry out my skin? I have normal skin not too dry and not too oily.