Olay Total Effects 7-In1 Wet Cloths Cleanser uploaded by Kayla W.Olay Total Effects 7-In1 Wet Cloths Cleanser uploaded by Ivette C.

BY OLAY

Wet, Textured Cloths Total Effects Age Defying Wet Cleansing Cloths gently exfoliate and infuse skin with age-defying ingredients.  Dual-textured cloths fight 7 signs of aging in one simple step - no lathering, no rinsing.  Total Effects Wet Cloths infuse skin with vitamins and lipids, exfoliate for a smoother finish and leave no soapy residue. It s fresh, cleansed skin, with nothing left behind but softness. So come clean about everything but your age. For the following skin types:   Dry, Normal, Combination/Oily. Dual-textured cloths that fight the 7 signs of aging in one simple step. Helps with. see more...

• Will this dry out my skin? I have normal skin not too dry and no...1 Answers
  • How well do they remove make up?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brandi S.
Use these things every single night to wipe off thick, cream foundation. I dont use it to remove eye makeup, but as far as getting my skin clean before bed, thse things are all that I have used for several years. Keeps my combination skin moisturized after wiping, and I feel good going to bed after quick use of two wipes a night.
Makes my bedtime routine so much easier, especially when Im really tired!
Ive tried many other wipes, and none compare to these. Will not leave your face feeling tight and dry, highly recommend!!
Abby L.
Northport , AL
Love these cloths for travel and when I can't take my entire skin care regime with me. I feel like it does a great job cleaning and toning my skin and leaves it feeling completely clean before bed. I prefer to use my "at home" products, but this is a GREAT option for travel!
Melissa P.
I really like these. I have oily skin so I don't generally like a product this moisturizing but this is nice. I bought it at Ulta so it's inexpensive. It's wells saturated so it doesn't tug the skin and it leaves my skins clean, soft, and moisturized.
Jaslin C.
Loves these! They feel gentle on the skin and smell amazing! I really enjoyed this product because I was able to just throw them in my purse and take them with anywhere. The price is also pretty reasonable
Michelle K.
Clarksville, TN
These cleansing clothes as requested my favorite! I have used them for several years, and I will for years to come. They clean all the dirt and makeup off at night and make my face feel fresh and clean. They also make my skin so smooth and healthy feeling. I highly recommend this product.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
I like these wipes. I never trust the no rinse labels because if they clean this means there is some type of cleanser in the cloth and that needs to be rinsed off. Perhaps that is why they do not leave my skin feeling oily. I just wet a paper towel and wipe off any residue. They are soft. I should note you do not scrub your face with these cloths, you gently wipe, swipe them across your face.
johannah S.
I like these they don't remove makeup but did leave skin smooth. I wouldn't recommend scribbing your face hard w/ them. It did leave break outs after use that wasn't happy w/. I think these are better w/ little to no makeup. And not big with scent these wouldn't be good for you. I didn't maind the smell myself but believe fragrance was not good for my face which why got break outs.
Cristie G.
I love cleansers on cloths it makes my life so much easier. This is a great product for the price and it smells good. It foams well for a great wash. I wish that it came in a bigger Pak so I can get more uses out of one buy. I will def. be buying this again for sure.
Krystle V.
Broken Arrow , OK
Love these cleansing wipes but they are a little pricier than competing brands. Effectively removes all oil, dirt, and even waterproof makeup easily. No need to cleanse the face after using these to remove your makeup, just apply your night cream and you're done!
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
I like this product because its a faster version of the same cleanser from Olay. I use the normal version every day, but when I'm traveling or camping, I love having these cloths to use. I took off a star because I feel like they're a little over priced.
Yolanda S.
Bryan, TX
How well do they remove make up?
Jennifer E.
Aberdeen , NC
Will this dry out my skin? I have normal skin not too dry and not too oily.