BY OLAY

Total Effects fights 7 signs of aging by: Cleansing skin thoroughly. Maintaining skin s moisture balance. Minimizing pore appearance. Deep cleansing to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Fighting dullness for healthy-looking radiance. Maintaining smooth feel. Gently purifying Gently removes dirt and impurities to revitalize skin. For the following skin types: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination/Oily. Helps with these face concerns: Fine Lines/Wrinkles, Loss of Firmness/Elasticity, Dull Skin, Brown Spots, Acne, Large Pores, Rough P. see more...

• I just purchased this; I have dry skin, do you recommend using ev...1 Answers
  • What do you guys this of this facial cleanser? Want to know if it...2 Answers
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this face wash! I used to use it constantly. I since then have found other ones in trying but this really made my skin look so flawless. It made my skin smoother and more even toned. It helped with my scarring and dark circles. It wasn't harsh at all and the price is decent for the product. I got mine at Walmart. I highly recommend!
Kendra R.
Kempton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm almost done using this up and I like it. It's gentle and it made my skin very soft and smooth. I didn't notice any anti aging differences but it's an alright cleanser. It's helped with my complexion so I'm very pleased with that. I would probably use again in the future but I want to experiment with other products.
Christina G.
Adelanto , CA
I used this as a daily routine before bed. It didn't make my skin feel dry and stiff like other products do after using them. It left my skin feeling super soft with no breakouts after using it which is hard for me to find new things that later on will give me a pimple or two after.
Laurie P.
I like my facial cleanser to be gentle, but get the makeup off. This is fine for that, but it is a little pricey. I don't think the anti aging benefits are very useful in a product that you wash off. I would rather save my money on a lotion that has time to absorb in to my skin.
Melanie M.
Ive been using this cleanser for a few months now and have continued to buy it because it exceeded my expectations! $7 is a lot to pay for a cleanser but I love how gentle it is on my sensitive skin. I use it twice a day leaves my skin feeling really soft and refreshed.
Linda C.
Meeker , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is so gentle get effective!! I love the skin benefits as well as the texture and how gentle it was on the skin. I have used this multiple times and will continue to do so because it is an affordable cleanser and does it's job!!! I would definetly recommend.
Emma A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well this was really good but your skin really has to get used to this as I used this almost everyday there has been a difference as the product really made my skin smoother and I also saw less pores than when I first started it. Also sometimes it clogged my pores
Destiny H.
Santa Maria
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fairly affordable, use every night before you go to bed and you'll see results. Not like big amazing results, but you will start to notice a few fine lines go away. I wouldn't say it's a hit or miss but it does help prevent more aging lines be so  noticeable.
Mollie R.
Murphy
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for around a week. I haven't seen huge results but I am seeing small steps. I have crows feet between my eyebrows that I am hoping to get rid of. Love the smell and how easily the cream goes on your skin. Great for those with aging lines!
Shasta M.
I didn't like this product too greasy feeling so I discontinued use and it did not meet my expectations since I have oily skin price was normal so probably would suit others I caught it at Walmart in my local town yes I think there is room for improvement
Isai H.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you guys this of this facial cleanser? Want to know if it is worth buying.
Hannah S.
Starkville, MS
I just purchased this; I have dry skin, do you recommend using everyday or every other? Has this product helped you? Thanks!