BY OLAY

Total Effects fights 7 signs of aging by: Cleansing skin thoroughly. Maintaining skin s moisture balance. Minimizing pore appearance. Deep cleansing to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Fighting dullness for healthy-looking radiance. Maintaining smooth feel. Gently purifying Gently removes dirt and impurities to revitalize skin. For the following skin types: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination/Oily. Helps with these face concerns: Fine Lines/Wrinkles, Loss of Firmness/Elasticity, Dull Skin, Brown Spots, Acne, Large Pores, Rough P. see more...

• I just purchased this; I have dry skin, do you recommend using ever...1 Answers
  • What do you guys this of this facial cleanser? Want to know if it i...2 Answers
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Pasco, WA
Great for my 30s skin! After my skin freaking out to a salicylic acid face wash, I knew I needed an anti aging wash that also helps acne. After reading Amazon reviews I went for this. IT'S GREAT! My crazy dry spots went away (with the help of light applications of Vaseline lotion). My skin tone has evened out to where I am completely comfortable without makeup. And it also helps with acne?? You can't get better. I highly recommend for aging 30s skin!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Olive Branch, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy using this face cleanser and have been for the last couple of years on and off. It is super creaming and lathers nicely on the face. My skin feels rejuvenated after each use. I will be honest and say that I haven't noticed a huge difference in my skin since using, but my skin does look and feel smooth and soft. I still enjoy using it as it doesn't over dry my skin out and my face feels clean afterward. I really like this cleanser.
Rhiannon E.
Rhiannon E.
Arvada, CO
This cream is so unique is just unbelievable until you try it. Besides softening fine lines and wrinkles it actually helps with the effects of loss of elastin and collagen in more mature women to help keep your skin look younger. It's a non-greasy formula that won't clog pores. While your asleep the formula helps nourish your skin intensely. I would never have known about this product until I tried it.
Alletse A.
Alletse A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this cleanser at night daily, I have combo skin and because this is a foaming cleanser it's great for my oily zones. Doesn't irritate my semi sensitive skin, is a great first step in my routine and is also affordable. I do not recommend this for dry skin but it's great for oily and combo. They do have a great cream cleanser version for dry skin also. Love most of Olay's products.
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Kempton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm almost done using this up and I like it. It's gentle and it made my skin very soft and smooth. I didn't notice any anti aging differences but it's an alright cleanser. It's helped with my complexion so I'm very pleased with that. I would probably use again in the future but I want to experiment with other products.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Orlando, FL
I'm 28 years old and when I went to the dermatologist I informed him I was using this product. He recommended that I discontinue use due to my age and that I wasn't in need of the types of chemicals in this particular face wash. I followed his instructions and have no regrets.
Candice L.
Candice L.
Bandera , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fantastic product if you're looking for a cleanser that exfoliates, cleans, and fights aging. Used every day before I started getting hormonal acne and unfortunately it didn't help with that. If you have sensitive skin I would recommend only using it three times or so a week.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Fresno, CA
Amazingly made great ingredients soft and smooth and gentle not hard on the skin amazing feeling of refresheness its worth the money you spend would switch to any other product on the market i purchased this product at walmart for 5 dollars and i would recommend it
Molly U.
Molly U.
Cincinnati, OH
Effective cleanser. I really enjoy olay products and this is no different. The 7 in one effects cleanser delivers quality that consumers have come to expect from okay. A great value for the price, delivers most of what it promises, nut not a miracle worker.
Aqila N.
Aqila N.
This is a really nice cleanser to use. When I wash my face with this cleanser, my skin feels very clean and soft. It is gentle on my skin. I haven't had any irritations using this product. It is also anti-aging which is good. It is a good cleanser to try.
Isai H.
Isai H.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you guys this of this facial cleanser? Want to know if it is worth buying.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Starkville, MS
I just purchased this; I have dry skin, do you recommend using everyday or every other? Has this product helped you? Thanks!