BY OLAY

For those concerned about signs of aging and keeping skin refreshed, this daily moisturizer provides the benefits of 7 anti-aging therapies in 1 essential product plus a burst of invigorating freshness. 7 anti-aging therapies in 1 daily moisturizer with vitamin & mint-extract complex for refreshed, younger-looking skin.  Line Minimization: Reduces the appearance of fine wrinkles Cooling Moisturization: Soothes dry skin with refreshment Energizes Appearance: Gives skin healthy radiance Gentle Exfoliation:  Smoothes and evens skin texture Pore Refinement: Minimizes the appearance of pores Free Radical Defense: Helps prevent damage to skin s surface Subtle Lifting:  Hydrates for firmer skin appearance Younger-looking, fresher-feeling skin every day. It provides total anti-aging power in a cooling moisture formula with vitamins and minerals plus mint extract see more...

Norbeliss M.
I've been using Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion along with Moisture On-Call for years. This winter has been especially brisk, so my skin was still dry no matter how much product I put on.
This weekend, I saw the Olay at my local warehouse store (3.4fl oz/100ml size) and decided to give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised by the results! My skin now feels soft and moisturized. I will continue using this product because it is fragrance free (so is Clinique), but in additon: oil-free and has SPF-15.
Monica H.
Greensboro, NC
I must admit I didn't really think about "moisturizing" or taking good care of my skin until I was 40. I have tried several different types of moisturizers over the years, but for some reason I always return back to Olay. I'm not sure if it's because my mother and grandmother used it or if it's because it's affordable and feels great on my skin.
Montana M.
Radford, VA
My grandmother gave me this to use, even thought I am 20 and I don't really have wrinkles this moisturizer works amazing for my skin. Though it is a little bit thicker and creamier then I normally like my moisturizer. That's just my personal preference, I think it is a little thick, but I would recommend this product!
Bonny B.
San Antonio, TX
I have tried other brands, but keep coming back to this reliable product. It moisturizes & protects my face. It can be purchased at pharmacies or Walmart, but I buy mine online for cheaper price. I recommend this product if you are looking for an affordable product that does a fantastic job
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to use this moisturizer, but I had to stop during the summer because it wasn't good for my oily skin. If your skin isn't too oily then this might work for you.
Rachel C.
Hesperia, CA
I have been using Oil Of Olay products since i was a young teenager and i still use it. Love this product and it keeps me looking younger than most my age.
linda v.
Stockton, CA
Fresh, revitalizing and keeps my skin smooth and soft while being hydrated...helps with the normal process of aging ad wrinkles
Narmeen A.
OH MY GOD. This one is too die for, I apply this before my apply my makeup. My make up stays on all day.
Edgar L.
Corona, NY
This olay moisturizer has been good so far, it has helped my face feel so smooth and sensitive.
April C.
Jal, NM
Love Olay products I have used them for years and they really work gotta try them