BY OLAY

Avery F.
I have used this product a couple of times and I really feel like it makes my skin smoother but when it gets near the eyes it burns severely. I think that the price is good for the amount of product and it is available at most drugstores and makeup stores.
Shalisa B.
Temple Hills
My go-to day time moisturizer because it has SPF. It’s very effective at keeping my skin balanced without being too harsh or leaving residue. My grandmother and mother have been using this for as long as I can remember and I am following the family trend (which might the secret as to why their “black doesn’t crack”) Olay Total Effects Feather Weight Moisturizer With SPF 15 Fragrance Free
Njean J.
San Antonio
Only product I use on my skin... leaving my skin very clean and soft. Very effective... love the packaging .. very easy to find. I can purchase at Walmart or Target. I would purchase it again .. only thing I use
maria z.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the Olay total effects 7 in one Moisturizer in vitamin is very good for the skin it really helps my skin stay smooth and tone and healthy and beautiful glow and it makes my makeup last all day I wear it all the time I recommended for all the young ladies and women out there and I got it for free cannot wait to get another one
Victoria P.
Portsmouth, VA
I love this product. It is my all time favorite. It works very gentle on my oily skin. Has nice packaging not to fond of it. It very effective for me. I’m not disappointed. I would buy again and again.
Katlyn S.
Irving, TX
Was in Kroger one day & got this just I try. I like it for the most part. Makes my skin feel great. Probably wouldn’t repurchase just because it didn’t blow my mind like I thought it would. But it might do that for others!
Eva P.
Been using this cream for years and I love the way it makes my face feel and the spf factor definitely gives me some confidence that I won’t get a lot of sun damage to ruin what I have left of my youthful complexion.
Ashley B.
Newport Beach, CA
Overall a pretty good product after a month of using I saw some improvements but a little disappointed & not sure if I’ll end up buying again. Pretty gentle to skin but I feel the price point even buying at Costco is too high for what you get.
Jazmin L.
Stockbridge , GA
Good product I like how it smells and has SPF. The packaging was pretty simple but cute. It met my expectations however it was a bit oily for me. Repeat user for this product
Andrea E.
United States
Before using this product I would get out of the shower and my face would be full of dead skin and it would happen every time until I started using this moisturizer. Although it's expensive you should expect it to last a long time because a little goes a long way.