BY OLAY

Shalisa B.
Temple Hills
My go-to day time moisturizer because it has SPF. It’s very effective at keeping my skin balanced without being too harsh or leaving residue. My grandmother and mother have been using this for as long as I can remember and I am following the family trend (which might the secret as to why their “black doesn’t crack”) Olay Total Effects Feather Weight Moisturizer With SPF 15 Fragrance Free
Quita M.
Brookshire, TX
Great smell and texture. Easy to use and worked great for me. I enjoyed the feeling it gave my skin. The smell was minimal and it did not cause any breakout on my face as many products usually tend to do. I am a big fan of Olay products and would definitely recommend the products to friends and family.
Andrea E.
United States
Before using this product I would get out of the shower and my face would be full of dead skin and it would happen every time until I started using this moisturizer. Although it's expensive you should expect it to last a long time because a little goes a long way.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This used to be my favorite, I've went through several bottles, but when I went to use it recently it made my face very red and irritated. I'm not sure why but I am throwing it away and not going to be repurchasing. It has a white cream and I love the bottle shape, the pump is very practical and easy to use till the last drop. It's not cheap for a drugstore brand but does last a long time.
Avery F.
I have used this product a couple of times and I really feel like it makes my skin smoother but when it gets near the eyes it burns severely. I think that the price is good for the amount of product and it is available at most drugstores and makeup stores.
Skyler H.
gilbert
This product is very moisturizing and feels nice on my skin. It does what it says it does and has a good price. I bought this at target so it’s very accessible. I like that it’s in a pump as well however packaging feels a bit cheap. I would repurchase.
Ritu S.
This product is amazing! It smells wonderful and it lasts for a long time. The product is good value and it is easily accessible. The packaging is really nice and I would buy this product again! This is highly recommended to those who have dry skin!
Amy S.
I have used this product off and on for years. I always seem to come back to it because I know what to expect. It’s a good product for the price. I can get it at ulta with my points. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Valerie B.
Houston
I like this product bc of how it works and the price. I’ve tried other items that work better but when I’m on a budget this works fine for my skin too! The packaging is nice and easy to use. You can pick this up at Walmart!
Njean J.
San Antonio
Only product I use on my skin... leaving my skin very clean and soft. Very effective... love the packaging .. very easy to find. I can purchase at Walmart or Target. I would purchase it again .. only thing I use