BY OLAY #86 in Facial Moisturizers

Quita M.
Brookshire, TX
Great smell and texture. Easy to use and worked great for me. I enjoyed the feeling it gave my skin. The smell was minimal and it did not cause any breakout on my face as many products usually tend to do. I am a big fan of Olay products and would definitely recommend the products to friends and family.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This used to be my favorite, I've went through several bottles, but when I went to use it recently it made my face very red and irritated. I'm not sure why but I am throwing it away and not going to be repurchasing. It has a white cream and I love the bottle shape, the pump is very practical and easy to use till the last drop. It's not cheap for a drugstore brand but does last a long time.
Avery F.
I have used this product a couple of times and I really feel like it makes my skin smoother but when it gets near the eyes it burns severely. I think that the price is good for the amount of product and it is available at most drugstores and makeup stores.
Skyler H.
gilbert
This product is very moisturizing and feels nice on my skin. It does what it says it does and has a good price. I bought this at target so it’s very accessible. I like that it’s in a pump as well however packaging feels a bit cheap. I would repurchase.
Ritu S.
This product is amazing! It smells wonderful and it lasts for a long time. The product is good value and it is easily accessible. The packaging is really nice and I would buy this product again! This is highly recommended to those who have dry skin!
Amy S.
I have used this product off and on for years. I always seem to come back to it because I know what to expect. It’s a good product for the price. I can get it at ulta with my points. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Josie C.
Danville, IN
I use this when my skin is feeling like POOP! It brightens me up, makes my face feel hydrated, wakes me up and so much more. So nice feeling to the face and not greasy feeling at all. It feels nice to the touch.
Shalisa B.
Temple Hills
My go-to day time moisturizer because it has SPF. It’s very effective at keeping my skin balanced without being too harsh or leaving residue. My grandmother and mother have been using this for as long as I can remember and I am following the family trend (which might the secret as to why their “black doesn’t crack”) Olay Total Effects Feather Weight Moisturizer With SPF 15 Fragrance Free
Njean J.
San Antonio
Only product I use on my skin... leaving my skin very clean and soft. Very effective... love the packaging .. very easy to find. I can purchase at Walmart or Target. I would purchase it again .. only thing I use
Everything N.
Denver
Like that this is a 7 in 1 product I feel like I get a lot of help and vitamins in the skin hope this will continue to work well for me I see a improvement in my face and feel better knowing I’m adding vitamins