BY OLAY

A 2-in-1 anti-aging treatment combining moisturizer with serum -Features the most concentrated Total Effects formula that combats seven signs of aging -Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles -Improves sagging skin uneven skin tone & texture -Minimizes the look of dilated pores & age spots -Provides moisture to prevent skin dryness -Unveils a firmer softer smoother brighter & younger looking complexion Product Line: Olay- Total Effects - Day Care Product Size: 40ml/1.33oz

Olay Total Effects 7 In One Moisturizer + Essence Duo
  • "I have really dry skin and this product works the best for me. It helps keep my skin full of moisture daily and my skin doesn't feel dried out. I love this product and I will definitely use it over and over again. This is my go to moisture lock in product." in 38 reviews
  • "I quite loved this moisturizer. I've always loved Olay products and I've never had any problems with any of their products and none of them have ever irritated my sensitive skin. Love this moisturizer though it soaks right into my skin and it's very hydrating. It doesn't feel sticky or heavy on my skin. " in 35 reviews
Christal B.
Covington , GA
I don't necessarily need this moisturizer but for someone who needs help in anti aging I would recommend. I bought this and used it and it had my face so moisturized and sleek I fell in love. I recommended this to my mom and she has not looked back since.
Heather M.
COLUMBIA, TN
I love my Olay! This anti aging product not only helps tighten the skin and rejuvenate everything it moisturizes like crazy! My face is so soft and beautiful after using this for a few weeks. I just love this stuff!
Julie B.
I didn’t see any difference in my skin or fine lines after using the entire bottle so it seemed like a total waste of money. It was a decent daily moisturizer but not worth it in my opinion.
CHEENA🍒 G.
Norwalk
I usually use this cream 15minutes before my makeup during hot sunny days or 20 minutes before heading to the beach. It works very well and protects my skin each and every time i use it.
Jessica C.
Good face lotion with sunscreen which is a great plus. It sure what it does in the anti aging aspects. Smells nice and doesn’t leave my skin greasy or anything. A little pricey.
Laura P.
As I've said before in other Olay reviews, the Total Effects line is the best by their brand. This essence just feels right, it nourishes without being heavy, and I have skon very prone to acne and oiliness. I use this even though I'm not old because I want to prevent and this is just a light weight essence to add to my skin care routine.
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
This is a great daily moisturizer than I use almost every night before I go to bed. It keeps my skin glowing without being too heavy or acne causing, and I always wake up feeling moisturizer. Will definitely be looking to replenish my bottle when it runs out.
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
feathery light feeling on the skin. I used for a few weeks, but then my combo skin began be too dry and am not sure if it is attributed to this product. I did feel a tightening feeling after uses, though I did appreciate that. I would say not for very dry skin, but maybe I was just having bad skin days/my make up should not have gone on top of this
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
I really like Olay products. I bought this on sale and thought to give it a try. I love all the ingredients and it makes my skin so soft. I prefer to use it at night because it leaves a thick layer on top of the skin. I would recommend this for sure!!!!!
Leslie H.
Bronx, NY
I love everything about this lotion is amazing. I bought it at CVS but you can find it at any drug store. A little goes a long way and it really works I have been using it on and off for years. This moisturizer goes on light and it's non sticky I love applying it under makeup and I also use it at night.
Tiffany n.
what is the main difference between this and the reg moisturizer?
Irene S.
Clayton, NC
I've been having some issues with my skin lately. I typically have combination skin and a lot of moisturizers tend to make my face feel oily but I've had some dry patches show up lately. Does this moisturize well without making your skin oily? Is it very heavy or lighter?
Kendra T.
PALM COAST, FL
Is it a light coverage that soaks in to your skin quickly or does it leave a greasy feeling that seems like you still have it sitting ontop of your skin?
Tiffany S.
Uniontown, AR
Has anyone ever gotten an allergic reaction to this makeup? I think I may have when borrowing a friend's makeup recently. My face swelled up for a number of days.