BY OLAY #14 in CC Cream

Make the skin around your eyes shine while restoring its youthful look with olay total effects eye brightening cc cream. It balances and helps even skin tone, giving you an even, radiant complexion. . â . The eye brightening cc cream works to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, renewing your skin's texture and evening its tone. It even hydrates to firm the skin around the eyes and moisturizes to repair dryness. Light, non-greasy and fragrance-free, the formula also is fast absorbing for quick application. Designed to blend in with your natural tone, it works with your skin to brighten the skin around your eyes. . â .... see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Courtnee M.
Austin
I have been a faithful user of Olay products since my 20s and at age 41 I’m still using it. This eye cream has been great to keep my eye area hydrated this winter. My skin really dries out in the winter and my fine lines show more. This has kept the areas around my eyes hydrated.
Sam H.
I did not like its consistency. Too heavy and thick. It made my face feel very oily. I would prefer a pump option as dipping my hand into the jar was a little too mess for my liking. It has a nice aroma, however.
Heather L.
Frisco, TX
I've been a firm believer in Oil of Olay eye products for years.  I've been using this particular one for quite a while.  The price is a steal for the amount you get.  It has done a fantastic job at diminishing fine lines and wrinkles as I have very few at age 40.  I would definitely recommend to a friend and buy again!
•I•V•A•N•A• J.
Windermere , FL
This product is ok. It comes in a good sized container. I bought this product at Walmart and I used it until there was no more left. I don’t feel like it did much other than hydrate my under eye area.
Kendall D.
Columbus, GA
Definitely one of my favorite products!!!! I have dark circles under my eyes and i use this daily and have definitely seen a difference. After i use this cream it leaves my face feeling smooth and looking brighter!!
D. P.
S Burlington, VT
I feel that the price works for me. I started using because I will be reaching 30 in 4 years and I believe it's better to start caring for my face early before all the wrinkles and age spots start to appear. I have not seen any difference yet but I guess that's better than seeing age marks.
Tiffany G.
Oceanside, CA
I love this eye cream! It's super moisturizing, and I like to put it on in the morning before I do my makeup, and then again at night after I've taken my makeup off. I find the smell a little weird, but it's not a gross smell. It's just not scented which I don't love.
Joyleta B.
Olay eye cream is a life saver! I use it to help with my circles and puffiness! I can feel the cream working as soon as I start to pit it on. The coolness of the cream feels really good under my tired eyes. Great product!!!
Gracie P.
Bowling Green
Loved this product. I’m only 22 and felt like my eyelids were already getting wrinkly and a bit droopy- so I started using Olay! It’s wonderful and I can already tell a difference :)
Sarah S.
Joaquin, TX
Much too thick and heavy for my under eye. I purchased this product online after hearing wonderful things, but I was deeply disappointed with the quality of this product. MUCH room for improvement! Would not recommend to anyone.
Anne C.
New Brunswick, NB
I need a product for my eye .. ive tried a few products but doesnt seem to do the trick for me . Im 33 years old and would love to try this product to see if its the right one for me