BY OLAY

Discover younger-looking skin in just one wash with Olay’s Total Effects Advanced Anti-Aging Body Wash. Developed by Olay skin experts, its breakthrough formula fights seven signs of aging with continued use by: deeply moisturizing skin, improving elasticity, evening out skin tone, replenishing moisture, relieving dryness, smoothing rough skin and minimizing the appearance of dry lines. This unique body wash is also conditioned with VitaNiacin that contains Vitamin E, panthenol and niacinamide to deeply penetrate the skin surface, layer by layer, for moisturization. Experience a body wash that goes beyond cleansing and reveal youthful, radiant-looking skin from head to toe.

How It Works:

Our Total Effects formula penetrates skin's surface layer by layer to deeply moisturize and fight 7 signs of aging all over your body with continued use.

• Deep Penetrating Moisture
  • Deeply conditions skin
  • Improves elasticity
  • Evens skin tone
  • Smooths rough skin
  • Replenishes moisture
  • Relieves dryness
  • Minimizes the appearance of dry lines

How To Use:

Lather with puff and rinse.

Water/Eau, Petrolatum, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Trideceth-3, Fragrance/Parfum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Oleate, Mineral Oil/Huile minerale, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Buy on Amazon
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
Love this body wash!!! It is my drugstore go-to during dry winter months because my eczema prone skin needs all the moisture it can get during the cold season! Deeply moisturizes and it a great deal for the price. In a blind test I would have thought this body wash was high end. Light scent. Will repurchase and highly recommend!
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
This is my HG body wash, it truly is a miracle worker! It not only leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized, but also reduces dark spots and redness to leave it looking almost airbrushed. I have sensitive skin and eczema, but have never found his body wash to be irritating. It smells great as well, my husband comments on how good I smell every time I get out of shower!
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
Best product for the price! It lathers wonderfully! The scent is amazing and leaves your skin feeling so clean. After using a few days, my skin felt so smooth and moisturized!
Taahirah J.
Makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. Love be amount of moisture this body wash provides
Candice S.
Aurora
I love this! This leaves my skin so soft and smells so good. I got mine at Walmart it was very inexpensive, one of my new faves.