Olay Total Effects 7 in One Dark Circle Minimizing Brush Applicator - uploaded by Cécile F.

BY OLAY

Light up your eyes with the 7 beautiful benefits of olay total effects dark circle minimizing cc cream brush. This gentle brush applicator sweeps total effects dark circle minimizing cc cream to cover the skin around your eyes with precision. Plus, with its age-defying complexes, you ll minimize dark circles and reveal younger-looking eyes, while flawlessly correcting skin tone. . â . The soothing brush applicator massages the skin around your eyes to instantly reduce the look of puffiness while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It even hydrates to firm your skin and moisturizes to repair dryness. Light,... see more...

• Does anyone with hereditary dark circles have experience using th...1 Answers
Bridget P.
I have two jobs. During the week I am a Kindergarten teacher. Every other weekend I work night shift in the local Emergency Room. The flip flopping of my sleep schedule often leaves me really tired. Some mornings, after a long night of tossing and turning, I need something to help with the dark circles. This is my go to! Covers the dark circles perfectly!
gabby l.
Pioneer, TN
Love this stuff it smells so dam good i cant wait to get some when i get some money or if u could send samples of this i would love to have some but i love the way it makes it feel bec i need it for my hair bad but I love it a lot lol keep up good work best stuff bec i have bad looking eyes
Elizabeth M.
Lexington, KY
This product definitely helped with the dark circles that I seem to always have under my eyes. I was hoping to see more help with the size of the bags/inflammation, but it didn't seem to help much there. So basically if your problem is only dark circles, this product would be perfect.
Rachel W.
This stuff is amazing! I know there are some days where I look like I have a million bags under my eyes, but this product makes it look like I have none. It's awesome. It goes on easily and blends really well!
Kristie H.
Kimper, KY
I haven't noticed that this was doing anything for my dark circles and I used it for a month. There are other products on the market that seem to work better. I love olay, just not this particular product.
Carmen W.
This really works. Because I go to school full time and also have a 19month old, I don't get much sleep. This has been a godsend for me to minimize dark circles.
krystal ☺.
Didn't really notice a significant difference on my under eye circles. the difference was very minimal but maybe i need to use it for a longer period of time 😧
Kristen B.
Cedar City, UT
Completely obsessed as I suffer from bad dark circles. Especially when I don't get enough sleep at night. One application of this and boom! Instantly better!
Gertrude N.
Saint Louis, MO
It's like a BB cream for eyes. It didn't help with dark circles or fine lines but enhanced it! I used it for a month and decided not to buy again.
Viviana A.
houston, TX
My mom uses this and she had an extra she had gotten on a deal and she gave it to me and now I buy it, I twirls wonders
Chrissy H.
Does anyone with hereditary dark circles have experience using this? What were your results?