BY OLAY

This Daily Cream Cleanser Nourishes Skin With Moisture While It Removes Dirt And Impurities.
• Cleanses Away Dirt And Impurities While Nourishing Skin With Moisture
• Fights 7 Signs Of Aging
As With All Facial Skin Care Products, Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse Eyes Thoroughly With Water. If Skin Irritation Develops, Discontinue Use. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.

Total Effects Cleanser removes dirt and impurities while also replenishing skin with moisture.

Total Effects fights 7 signs of aging by:
• Cleansing skin thoroughly
• moisturising to soothe and nourish dry skin
• Refining to minimize pore appearance
• Minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Fighting dullness and replacing it with a healthy-looking radiance
• Refining skin's surface to maintain smoothness
• Purifying gently

Water,Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether,Glycerin,Stearyl Alcohol,Cetyl Betaine,Salicylic Acid,Distearyldimonium Chloride,Sodium Lauryl Sulfate,Oxidized Polyethylene,Cetyl Alcohol,Alcohol,Steareth-21,Behenyl Alcohol,Ppg-30,Steareth-2,Fragrance,Disodium Edta.

How To Use:

Use twice daily.  Apply to wet face and gently massage with fingertips.  Rinse thoroughly with warm water.

Amanda L.
Terrible :( It left my skin feeling greasy with a film on top - not cleansed or rejuvenated. Almost instantly after using this my skin started to break out HORRIBLY. I can only assume because of so the junk it left in my pores or clogged up itself. Bleh - do not buy 🤢
Kyleigh T.
Savannah, GA
Purchased at: Target
Love this product the only complaint I have about this is the packaging. I like the pump packaging of some of the other products have. Especially at this price point. This soap makes my skin feel great but I feel like I’m wasting so much product once I’m at the end of it. Will only buy when I have a coupon.
Toshua b.
Very great cleanser! Only need a little but to cover whole face. Very quick and easy. Wet face but on and then rinse off. I have been using this with other oil of olay products for years. I have to say their products are amazing and do what they promise.
emma h.
This product is the perfect gentle cleanser. It doesn't dry out your skin after daily use. I would use this cream cleanser again and again. The only issue is, I wish it had an exfoliant in it to help break away the dead skin. I would recommend this product to others any day.
dominique g.
newburgh ny
I tend to switch between this cleanser and the foaming cleanser.. I haven't bought it in a while, so I don't remember how expensive it was. I will definitely buy this again at some point, but I did think this was an effective product!
Hayden G.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this as a light moisturizer to prevent any premature ageing. Good value and price point for this brand and product. Very light, which is good because thick creams are harder for me due to my oily skin. I really enjoyed this product. It just isn't something I see myself using daily.
Teresa H.
Apopka
Very good cleanser for combination skin. Does not dry out my skin, and leaves a nice tingly feeling. Not too expensive, can find at Walmart and other retailers. Definitely recommend.
Mary Kate B.
Bridgeport, CT
This was OK.  It left my face feeling a little greasy.  I didn't see any adverse effects.  I would probably buy this again if it was on sale.  I bought this at CVS and it was the first time I ever used it.
Kayla D.
Moreno Valley, CA
My mother is the one who got me hooked on all day cleansers! She swore by them! And I can totally see why! I love this product. Period. It's so gentle and it really gets my skin clean and I love that! Definitely a regular for me.
Elizabeth R.
Raceland, La
I love this face wash. My skin feels clean and refreshed but not dry and stiff. It’s not too pricey and will last me at least 2 months. It smells great! I noticed the lines around my eyes soften before I finished my first bottle. I would highly recommend!