BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOlay
Total Effects | 7 In One CC Tone Correcting Moisturizer | SPF 15

Olay Total Effects | 7 In One CC Tone Correcting Moisturizer | SPF 15

All-in-one formula combines a daily anti-aging moisturizer, SPF 15 sunscreen and sheer tint for younger-looking skin Instant skin-perfecting coverage + correction Broad Spectrum SPF 15 with SolaSheer TechnologyÔ protects against UVA/UVB rays For light-to-medium skin tones One jar 1.7 fl oz (50mL) Click here for your own regimen in just one selfie

Anyone ever used this before?? I just want to know if I have pimples do I use like concealer. I want to actually use like neosporin cream under to protect the broken skin. But I normally use concealer right after it dries because sometimes they are very red. Says on the back no open skin.
DooEs this leave your skin oily? ?
Has Somebody tried this cc cream? Is it good?
Start your review of Olay Total Effects | 7 In One CC Tone Correcting Moisturizer | SPF 15!
Product Highlights
...are paying my only downside to this cream is that it made my face really oily.in reviews
i am really liking this product. i love that it has spf and a sheer coverage of color. i'm not too fond of the sunblock smell it has to it, but i can deal with that; it makes me feel more protected anyway! it moisturizes well and illuminates my face. i am so pale i didn't think it would be light enough but it works well. in reviews
It doesn't really conceal much- in fact I feel like I've broken out a bit since I started using it.in reviews
if you like very light coverage this is something too look into.in reviews
I had been using a different CC cream that I will probably go back to in the summer because it has a much higher SPF, but I think this is a good, inexpensive option for the winter.in reviews
Lea P.
Arlington, TX
Olay Total Effects | 7 In One CC Tone Correcting Moisturizer | SPF 15 uploaded by Lea P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have used this product for years!! I switch from using this products when I dont feel like wearing foundations I use this CC cream or my other BB creams. I feel like this applies better using just bare fingers. I'm glad it has spf and it doesn't show your imperfections like other products. My pores are hidden and make my complexion look better.
Nicole J.
Olay Total Effects | 7 In One CC Tone Correcting Moisturizer | SPF 15 uploaded by Nicole J.
I bought this at Wal-Mart on clearance to try out. It was horrible! It wasn't expired, still have 2 years before it hits its date. So I guess the cream just wasn't a match. It was greasy when I put it on and no matter how much I worked it in, it just stayed greasy on my skin. It gave my face an "umpa-lumpa" orange tint. It was horrible!
Kirsten H.
Wilmington, NC
Olay Total Effects | 7 In One CC Tone Correcting Moisturizer | SPF 15 uploaded by Kirsten H.
Purchased at: Target
I don’t go a day without wearing this! Even if I’m not doing a full face of makeup I apply this and it creates an even tone for my entire face and I didn’t have to match a tone to my skin it just works!
Darlin A.
Olay Total Effects | 7 In One CC Tone Correcting Moisturizer | SPF 15 uploaded by Darlin A.
Purchased at: Amazon
incredible loves her what I like the most is that it covers my skin well and has sunscreen it is fabulous
Angel O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Olay Total Effects | 7 In One CC Tone Correcting Moisturizer | SPF 15 uploaded by Angel O.
Very pretty and smooth texture . I am pleased with the outcome ! I liked it a lot and will probably purchase again and I am picky about face items
Sofia L.
Queens Vlg, NY
Olay Total Effects | 7 In One CC Tone Correcting Moisturizer | SPF 15 uploaded by Sofia L.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you are looking for a good drug store tinted moisturizer this is the right product for you. It goes on very smooth and blends in beautifully. I use tinted moisturizer just to give my face a little pick me up for work since I’m not a fan of heavy make up. I am using the light to medium tone and I purchased it at Walmart.
Cristy M.
Indianapolis, IN
Olay Total Effects | 7 In One CC Tone Correcting Moisturizer | SPF 15 uploaded by Cristy M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this a lot in the summer because it gives me a good coverage without clogging my pores and it also has a lot of benefits for my skin. I have been obsessed with skincare lately and Olay is one of my go-to brands. I love being able to cover up my imperfections and still look like I have no makeup on just gorgeous skin
Tif B.
Naugatuck, CT
I've had a problem with red skin for many years and have been trying multiple products but none have dulled the redness. until I tried this product yesterday. it gave me the perfect sunkissed glow on my skin and with a little help from my matte powder made my redness seem like it disappeared. I'm so happy that I chose this as my first cc cream.
Katie S.
I bought almost this whole line when it came out. At the time it was all that. This had decent coverage and was hydrating but could easily look cakey if you're not careful. I did notice that the gel that its swirled with starts to turn a funny color way before the expiration date is up which concerned me so I stopped using it and threw it away. Not something I would buy again. There are much better products for less.
Jennifer M.
Asheboro, NC
Olay Total Effects | 7 In One CC Tone Correcting Moisturizer | SPF 15 uploaded by Jennifer M.
This is my go-to cc cream for everyday!! I don’t even have to wear foundation. I wake up and wash my face and then apply this cream and then that sets my face for the perfect canvas for any makeup. It isn’t too thick or oily and the coverage stays.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...