Olay Total Effects 7 In One Blemish Control Salicylic Acid Acne Cleanser uploaded by Stacy R.

BY OLAY

New / Salicylic Acid Acne Cleanser / Anti-Aging This one-step solution fights 7 signs of aging and helps control blemishes for younger-looking and clearer skin. Questions?

Olay Total Effects 7 In One Blemish Control Salicylic Acid Acne Cleanser
  • "Love this stuff! It's the only wash I can use regularly without drying out or breaking out. If you have sensitive skin, this is the one for you. " in 6 reviews
  • "I bought this for the first time not that long ago I dont get a lot alot of breakour but here and there I do and using this has helped with those breakouts..itsnot harsh on my skin at all some facial cleansers dry out my face but not this one :)" in 1 review
  • "This gets the job done and helps with a slew of skin issues while still smelling divine!" in 1 review
  • "It does have salicylic acid in it, but it is gentle and it leaves the skin feeling clean and soft." in 1 review
Lora S.
Ezel
So far so good ive not had any breakouts from using this product. Nor have i had any dry patchy irritated spots. I have to really watch what i use on my face. Im 32 and i figure i better start lathering up on anti aging products lol. But my face does feel nice after i use this.
Josie J.
edwardsville
I have found that anti aging creme is great for keeping acne in control. The price that I found it at was just right! I found this product to be a tad bit harsh and I warn that you use it wisely. If you go crazy with it then it might result in a breakout or 2!
Grace U.
Greenbelt, MD
I am dark skinned so I still have to protect my skin. I am against aging, so I want to do everything in my power to make sure that my skin does not develop wrinkles over time. I love this product you can find it at any drugstore. I would recommend this for all skin types!
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Lexi S.
It’s never too early to start using anti aging cream! I like this product, it’s affordable and easily attainable at your nearest drugstore or grocery store and leaves your skin feeling new and vibrant
Destiny V.
Houston
I currently use this product a lot and I’m hoping that this keeps me from aging skin. So until I see results of a non-wrinkly skin I would give this a five out of five stars.
Amy Y.
Dadeville
I find this product to be average. It has a nice feel and is very lightweight, but I can’t really tell any difference in the aging process after using it for over a year.
Amanda H.
usa
I love this product. It's a go to in my home. Always comes as described. Never had any issues. Also decently priced. It's my favorite and I recommend it to all my friends and family. We all love it.
Julie E.
Phoenix
I really like it. I have dry combination skin and still suffer from occasional blemishes and break outs. I find it does a good job, but I would like to try a more costly product, but this one I can afford.
MARIAH S.
Gloucester, MA
Another great product make sure face is wet when applying gently put on wet skin rub it in then rinse well helps with blemishes acne it's deep cleaning soft skin and more!!! Works well
Catherine B.
How well does this product work?
Jennifer S.
Warwick, RI
Does this leave you skin feeling dry afterwards?
Christy S.
Dothan, AL
How well does this work on oily skin?
Catherine B.
How well does this product work?