Olay Total Effects 7 In One Blemish Control Salicylic Acid Acne Cleanser uploaded by Stacy R.

BY OLAY

New / Salicylic Acid Acne Cleanser / Anti-Aging This one-step solution fights 7 signs of aging and helps control blemishes for younger-looking and clearer skin. Questions?

Olay Total Effects 7 In One Blemish Control Salicylic Acid Acne Cleanser
  • "Love this stuff! It's the only wash I can use regularly without drying out or breaking out. If you have sensitive skin, this is the one for you. " in 6 reviews
  • "I bought this for the first time not that long ago I dont get a lot alot of breakour but here and there I do and using this has helped with those breakouts..itsnot harsh on my skin at all some facial cleansers dry out my face but not this one :)" in 1 review
  • "This gets the job done and helps with a slew of skin issues while still smelling divine!" in 1 review
  • "It does have salicylic acid in it, but it is gentle and it leaves the skin feeling clean and soft." in 1 review
Josie J.
edwardsville
I have found that anti aging creme is great for keeping acne in control. The price that I found it at was just right! I found this product to be a tad bit harsh and I warn that you use it wisely. If you go crazy with it then it might result in a breakout or 2!
Grace U.
Greenbelt, MD
I am dark skinned so I still have to protect my skin. I am against aging, so I want to do everything in my power to make sure that my skin does not develop wrinkles over time. I love this product you can find it at any drugstore. I would recommend this for all skin types!
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Tessa J.
Radcliff
I always thought with the level of acne that I've had my entire life that I'd always have to use cleansers with large amounts of glycolic acid, or hydrogen peroxide....etc. But this is not harsh, doesn't burn, and it's supremely affective. I use an electric brush with it though because I like to super exfoliate.
Bailey B.
Meriden
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product!! I use it daily in the shower. Makes my face feel so great and refreshed. This is one of the few facial cleansers that does not dry my face out or make it break out.
Jaimie H.
Tamaqua
Leftvmy face feeling greasy and not so clean a little sticky would not use this product again so I was a litter disappointing I have been using okay products for 20 years so they do have many to chooses from so don’t just stop at one I would most definitely recommend to try
Destiny V.
Houston
I currently use this product a lot and I’m hoping that this keeps me from aging skin. So until I see results of a non-wrinkly skin I would give this a five out of five stars.
Ashley S.
Crescent City
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my to go product. It is always on my because it has so many benefits and feels so light weight. This is an super product that everyone should know about and use. Relieves dry skin and helps with acne.
Ariana P.
This product works very well. It fights my acne and all the bacteria that is on my face and it said definitely a little harsh but it’s very good on the skin. And it’s a very good price. I would definitely recommend it to others and family members
Sofia D.
Super affective and totally worth the price! I use it every night before bed and it is absolutely amazing! Leaves your face super clean and refreshed which is great when you’re heading to bed!
Catherine B.
How well does this product work?
Jennifer S.
Warwick, RI
Does this leave you skin feeling dry afterwards?
Catherine B.
How well does this product work?
Christy S.
Dothan, AL
How well does this work on oily skin?