Olay Total Effects 7 In One Blemish Control Salicylic Acid Acne Cleanser uploaded by Stacy R.

BY OLAY

New / Salicylic Acid Acne Cleanser / Anti-Aging This one-step solution fights 7 signs of aging and helps control blemishes for younger-looking and clearer skin. Questions?

Olay Total Effects 7 In One Blemish Control Salicylic Acid Acne Cleanser

Start your review of Olay Total Effects 7 In One Blemish Control Salicylic Acid Acne Cleanser!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Love this stuff! It's the only wash I can use regularly without drying out or breaking out. If you have sensitive skin, this is the one for you. " in 6 reviews
  • "I bought this for the first time not that long ago I dont get a lot alot of breakour but here and there I do and using this has helped with those breakouts..itsnot harsh on my skin at all some facial cleansers dry out my face but not this one :)" in 1 review
  • "This gets the job done and helps with a slew of skin issues while still smelling divine!" in 1 review
  • "It does have salicylic acid in it, but it is gentle and it leaves the skin feeling clean and soft." in 1 review
Tasha H.
I use this for my stuburn facial acne and also to clense my face and moisturize it. On top of the suburn acne, I have really dry, flakey skin in several areas. This clenser really helps with everything. I use it twice daily! After my morning shower and then at night before I go to bed. Love it!
maddie c.
This is facial cleanser is absolutely amazing. It help with blemish control so well and you can definitely see the effects in a very short time. The price of this is very reasonable and is mostly the reason I buy it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a new facial cleaner!
IamqueenpAu H.
Imus
Loving this product, works great it makes my face visible of fine lines and very effective. the packaging is very simple but sticking to what its being advertise.
Josie J.
edwardsville
I have found that anti aging creme is great for keeping acne in control. The price that I found it at was just right! I found this product to be a tad bit harsh and I warn that you use it wisely. If you go crazy with it then it might result in a breakout or 2!
Grace U.
Greenbelt, MD
I am dark skinned so I still have to protect my skin. I am against aging, so I want to do everything in my power to make sure that my skin does not develop wrinkles over time. I love this product you can find it at any drugstore. I would recommend this for all skin types!
Cresha J.
Detroit, MI
Purchased at: CVS
Olay Total Effects 7 In One Blemish Control Salicylic Acid Acne Cleanser I received this as a gift and this work well if you have dry skin and dark spots. The product deep condition your face and if consistent you will see the dry skin, blemishes, and dark spots disappear. The product is reasonable and sometimes you can catch it on sale. You can purchase this at your local drug store or Walmart .
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Destiny V.
Houston
I currently use this product a lot and I’m hoping that this keeps me from aging skin. So until I see results of a non-wrinkly skin I would give this a five out of five stars.
Dawn A.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this because it was recommended as an anti-aging facial cleanser in a magazine.  Overall, it works fine, not harsh on the skin, and my skin is clear with use... but as far as "fine lines" go, it didn't seem to do much.  As a cleanser, I would recommend to others.
Ashley S.
Crescent City
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my to go product. It is always on my because it has so many benefits and feels so light weight. This is an super product that everyone should know about and use. Relieves dry skin and helps with acne.
Catherine B.
How well does this product work?
Jennifer S.
Warwick, RI
Does this leave you skin feeling dry afterwards?
Catherine B.
Christy S.
Dothan, AL
How well does this work on oily skin?
Wajeeha k.