Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye Cream

Total Effects 7-in-one Anti-Aging Eye Transforming Cream is a daily, all-in-one eye treatment, formulated with a vitamin-rich complex to Fight 7 Signs of Aging Around the Eyes:
• Replenishes moisture
• Visibly smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
• Instantly reduces appearance of dark circles
• Instantly enhances brightness around the eyes
• Massage to reduce the look of puffiness
• Instantly evens skin tone appearance, smoothes and evens skin texture

Olay recommends that Total Effects Anti-Aging Eye Cream is used after your cleansing routine to treat the eye area and then follow with face moisturizer application.

How It Works:

Packed with 7 benefits in 1 to fight 7 signs of aging skin. This anti-aging eye treatment instantly smoothes and brightens the skin under and around the eyes. Its formula instantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet for healthier, younger-looking skin.

7 Benefits in One
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles & crow’s feet
• Instantly reduces appearance of dark circles
• Instantly enhances brightness
• Massage to help reduce the look of puffiness
• Instantly evens skin tone appearance
• Smoothes and evens skin texture
• Replenishes moisture

How To Use:

Place small dots around the eye area and smooth in until thoroughly absorbed.

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Isostearate, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Polyacrylamide, Behenyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Laureth-7, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Silica, Dimethiconol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isopropyl Titaniumtriisostearate, Mica, Iron Oxides.

Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye Cream do you apply this more than once a day? Is this better to apply before or after your regular moisturizer?
Does anyone who has tried this have sensitive skin? Does this irritate your skin?
Is this worth the price? I have deep dark bags under my eyes, would I even notice a difference?
Start your review of Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Philadelphia, PA
I usually buy expensive eye creams from departments stores, but I purchased this eye cream from target to give it a try. The cream goes on very smooth and was extremely hydrating without being greasy or effecting my makeup. I think the hydrating aspect was comparable to more expensive designer brands that I have tried. Although it was moisturizing, after a few weeks of use, I didn't notice any brightening effects or a difference in the fine lines I have forming. I would recommend for price and hydration.
Sandusky
This product helps keep my skin and eyes looking and feeling young. I feel naked without my oil of olay. My cosmetics go on much smoothr and I use much less product. I do not have the lines and creases in my face that friends my age have. I have been using olay products since my granny introduced me to them when I was a young teen. Thank you oil of olay!
I grew up with my mother using the Olay brand, and I generally find their products to be a solid drugstore brand. This is true of Olay Total Effects Eye Transforming Cream. The product works well with my sensitive skin, and I have noticed a subtle difference in eye lines and texture. The product didn't seem to do much with my dark circles - which, to be honest, are very dark, so the search for my perfect product continues.
Combination / Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Got a sample size to try & I really ended up liking this product. I had really dark under eye circles & when I started using this product I noticed my under eyes were looking better. The whole area really got better. The area around my eye looked bright & well rested something I'd wanted for a while.
Oily / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness / Dark Circles, Puffiness
Love this stuff! Started using this when I noticed some dryness under my eyes. It has been a great remedy for the dryness & taken care of some fine lines also! It is very gentle...some tingling when applied. I use it twice a day. Once in the morning & at night. I will definitely recommend to others.
Combination / Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Philadelphia, PA
I was kinda disappointed by this one. I use a full array of Olay facial products and I just didn't find this one to do anything impressive. My skin was definitely soft but i don't think it had any real effect on my wrinkles or fine lines. I would probably try another Olay eye cream in the future.
Combination / Fine Lines
New Lebanon, OH
I use Olay total effects or Olay age defy, I'm not sure how good it works for taking away wrinkles but I keep using it & hoping it will work, cause in the last coupe of years I have gotten alot more wrinkles & I hate them. So I am a loyal consumer of Olive of Olay. I make sure I always have it.
Sensitive / Fine Lines, Sun Damage / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
Seattle, WA
Very hydrating. A little goes a long way so a small pot will last for several months. Very gentle and great for the under eye area. I use it at night and in the morning before concealer. I don't know if there is a difference with respect to dark circles, but I like how this feels on my skin.
Combination / Acne
Estill, SC
I love Oil of Olay products,the total effects eye transforming cream feels do good.I have used their products for years and they are really keeping up with all f the expensive creams and moisturizers on the market.the products are made with Good quality ingredients.Thank you #Oil of Olay.
Fine Lines
Gilbert
Full disclosure... I want to look young forever. I use Olay anti-aging eye cream almost daily (except those nights I pass out full make-up faced). I love waking up to good looking skin and this cream helps achieve that goal.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rochester, NH
5 months ago
Sara N. • 5 months ago
I used it in the morning and at night. I used before moisturing. Hope that answered the question for you.