Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye Cream

Total Effects 7-in-one Anti-Aging Eye Transforming Cream is a daily, all-in-one eye treatment, formulated with a vitamin-rich complex to Fight 7 Signs of Aging Around the Eyes:
• Replenishes moisture
• Visibly smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
• Instantly reduces appearance of dark circles
• Instantly enhances brightness around the eyes
• Massage to reduce the look of puffiness
• Instantly evens skin tone appearance, smoothes and evens skin texture

Olay recommends that Total Effects Anti-Aging Eye Cream is used after your cleansing routine to treat the eye area and then follow with face moisturizer application.

How It Works:

Packed with 7 benefits in 1 to fight 7 signs of aging skin. This anti-aging eye treatment instantly smoothes and brightens the skin under and around the eyes. Its formula instantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet for healthier, younger-looking skin.

7 Benefits in One
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles & crow’s feet
• Instantly reduces appearance of dark circles
• Instantly enhances brightness
• Massage to help reduce the look of puffiness
• Instantly evens skin tone appearance
• Smoothes and evens skin texture
• Replenishes moisture

How To Use:

Place small dots around the eye area and smooth in until thoroughly absorbed.

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Isostearate, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Polyacrylamide, Behenyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Laureth-7, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Silica, Dimethiconol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isopropyl Titaniumtriisostearate, Mica, Iron Oxides.

Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye Cream do you apply this more than once a day? Is this better to apply before or after your regular moisturizer?
Does anyone who has tried this have sensitive skin? Does this irritate your skin?
Is this worth the price? I have deep dark bags under my eyes, would I even notice a difference?
Start your review of Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
coleman
This product makes my skin feel very soft. It is gentle. It also decreases the look of wrinkles. It is very effective.
This product helps my under eye not look so puffy as well as dark it is affordable and you don’t need to use that much
I always trust is Olay products. This is just another one to add to the list. I'm always told I look younger than i am.
Combination / Dullness
This product is really good for eye....this remove dark circle fron eyes....i recommend this product to all people....
Oily / Large Pores, Sensitivity, Dark Spots / Dark Circles
this cream is fab at hydrating the undereyes! it met my expectations after reading reviews as i found it very effective
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dry Eyes
Madina elmnwara
Help me to reduce dark circles and fine wrinkles i love it give my eye fresh look and decrease buffiness at the morning
Dry / Puffiness, Fine Lines, Sun Damage / Dark Circles
in my eyes I can not use any cream and this is perfect, its smell, its texture are ideal for any face I'm almost sure.
Guadalajara
Su presentación está muy bonita y elegante.                         Es un producto es muy práctico y tiene un buen tañamano  me parece muy lindo
Combination / Acne / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Puerto vallarta
Otro excelente producto de olay... de los primeros antiedad que utilizo y me encanta. Es simplemente perfecto para mi
iztacalco
Es una buena crema Me humecta muy bien me dio más luminosidad a mi piel y me ayudó a eliminar unas pequeñas manchitas
Combination / Acne, Scarring, Uneven Skin Tone / Puffiness, Fine Lines
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rochester, NH
6 months ago
Sara N. • 6 months ago
I used it in the morning and at night. I used before moisturing. Hope that answered the question for you.