Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye Cream

Total Effects 7-in-one Anti-Aging Eye Transforming Cream is a daily, all-in-one eye treatment, formulated with a vitamin-rich complex to Fight 7 Signs of Aging Around the Eyes:
• Replenishes moisture
• Visibly smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
• Instantly reduces appearance of dark circles
• Instantly enhances brightness around the eyes
• Massage to reduce the look of puffiness
• Instantly evens skin tone appearance, smoothes and evens skin texture

Olay recommends that Total Effects Anti-Aging Eye Cream is used after your cleansing routine to treat the eye area and then follow with face moisturizer application.

How It Works:

Packed with 7 benefits in 1 to fight 7 signs of aging skin. This anti-aging eye treatment instantly smoothes and brightens the skin under and around the eyes. Its formula instantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet for healthier, younger-looking skin.

7 Benefits in One
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles & crow’s feet
• Instantly reduces appearance of dark circles
• Instantly enhances brightness
• Massage to help reduce the look of puffiness
• Instantly evens skin tone appearance
• Smoothes and evens skin texture
• Replenishes moisture

How To Use:

Place small dots around the eye area and smooth in until thoroughly absorbed.

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Isostearate, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Polyacrylamide, Behenyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Laureth-7, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Silica, Dimethiconol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isopropyl Titaniumtriisostearate, Mica, Iron Oxides.

Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye Cream do you apply this more than once a day? Is this better to apply before or after your regular moisturizer?
Does anyone who has tried this have sensitive skin? Does this irritate your skin?
Is this worth the price? I have deep dark bags under my eyes, would I even notice a difference?
Start your review of Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
I was impressed with this product. I’ve always been a fan of olay and they didn’t let me down. I was happy with my results
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
This is a really good product for the price. It can be bought at Walmart and really depuffs and smooths the undereye
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Calvert
I really like this product, it was my first time using it and I could definitely tell the difference of my under eye circle
Dry / Acne / Dry Eyes
Brentwood, NY
Good moisturizer. Didn’t see an extreme change but good for an everyday refresh i would repurchase for an everyday boost .
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
I use this transforming cream every morning.  This product keeps your facial skin very hydrated, and more youthful
Gouverneur, NY
I actually tried this because my mom was using it. I loved it so much that I bought some for myself & now use it regularly!
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles
Smell burned my eyes. Continued to use it. Burning eventually stopped and had some positive results. I have sensitive eyes.
Abingdon, MD
Love it! After a week I noticed a difference underneath my eyes. I grew up on Olay products and couldn't live without them.
Oily / Fine Lines
Makes your skin look very bright and new. Lots of cream inside lasts for awhile. Doesn't cause my skin to break out either
Combination / Dullness
Jacksonville, FL
I love the smell ,and use it regularly I can tell it helps keep that puffyNess away ,especially with a new baby I need that
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rochester, NH
5 months ago
Sara N. • 5 months ago
I used it in the morning and at night. I used before moisturing. Hope that answered the question for you.