Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye Cream

Total Effects 7-in-one Anti-Aging Eye Transforming Cream is a daily, all-in-one eye treatment, formulated with a vitamin-rich complex to Fight 7 Signs of Aging Around the Eyes:
• Replenishes moisture
• Visibly smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
• Instantly reduces appearance of dark circles
• Instantly enhances brightness around the eyes
• Massage to reduce the look of puffiness
• Instantly evens skin tone appearance, smoothes and evens skin texture

Olay recommends that Total Effects Anti-Aging Eye Cream is used after your cleansing routine to treat the eye area and then follow with face moisturizer application.

How It Works:

Packed with 7 benefits in 1 to fight 7 signs of aging skin. This anti-aging eye treatment instantly smoothes and brightens the skin under and around the eyes. Its formula instantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet for healthier, younger-looking skin.

7 Benefits in One
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles & crow’s feet
• Instantly reduces appearance of dark circles
• Instantly enhances brightness
• Massage to help reduce the look of puffiness
• Instantly evens skin tone appearance
• Smoothes and evens skin texture
• Replenishes moisture

How To Use:

Place small dots around the eye area and smooth in until thoroughly absorbed.

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Isostearate, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Polyacrylamide, Behenyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Laureth-7, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Silica, Dimethiconol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isopropyl Titaniumtriisostearate, Mica, Iron Oxides.

Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye Cream do you apply this more than once a day? Is this better to apply before or after your regular moisturizer?
Does anyone who has tried this have sensitive skin? Does this irritate your skin?
Is this worth the price? I have deep dark bags under my eyes, would I even notice a difference?
Start your review of Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
WOLVERHAMPTON
One of my favourite moisturisers from Olay. I love the Total Effects range. This product is very hydrating I find the night cream amazing, you wake up and your skin is so plumped and hydrated. Its also very good to use under make up. I also love to use the Olay eye transforming cream, its a very small jar for the price but only using a small amount daily the cream actually last a long time and teamed with the total effects this can lead to amazing results.
Oily, Combination / Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles
The first time I tried this was when our family was on trip and I forgot to bring my moisturizer, so I borrowed this from my mom. And I must say, it's quite good. It doesn't leave your skin the sticky icky kind of feeling, and it has this powder finish to it. My skin feels moisturized and looks brighter in an instant.
Oily / Blackheads / Dark Circles
MANNINGTREE, MANNINGTREE
This product might be little in size but gives massive results. Yes it's quite a small tub, but you only need a small amount. It's non greasy, light and very easily absorbed. My eyes never feel clogged up or sticky. I use a tiny amount and gently tap it in to the under eye area and just above my eyebrows every night. It's definitely knocked a few years off so I'm a happy lady
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Edmonton
This is a fantastic eye cream. It is not deeply moisturizing, but it does leave the eye area hydrated. I like that this product targets the 7 signs of aging instead of just one or two. I know that I am using a product that is a comprehensive anti-aging treatment. This cream leaves my eye area looking smoother and brighter. It is very expensive for a drugstore brand. But, it does have a lot of research backing up the technology used to create this product. I recommend this product.
Combination / Blackheads, Fine Lines, Sensitivity / Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
This is a great eye cream! I use it at night and find that I'm the morning my eyes look less puffy and any fine lines of wrinkles are smoothed out. This could be a personal preference but I don't like using it in the morning because I find that it can cause my eye make up to move around throughout the day. I have been using it regularly for about 4 months and can definitely see the results.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Wabush, NL
i bought this eye cream one time to help with dark circles and fine lines around eyes. it was my first time using it and i find it did help with brightening my eye it smelled good was a bit gel like and blended in nicely. i would definitely recommend to others because i found it worked and had a good price i bought it at walmart. 5 out of 5
Sensitive / Redness, Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Coventry
Great product. It left my skin feeling smooth and glowing. I often get dry skin in Winter and have to use oil under my moisturiser but this cream was fine on its own. The cream was rich but felt light on my skin, and after using for a month my skin glows and feels better than ever!
Scarborough, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
I love olay moisturizers/creams and serums they have all worked really well for my combination skin type. It is a bit pricey but seriously will last you atleast 3 months using it every night! I have been using this product for neatly 3 months and my skin feels and looks amazing! I love how it doesnt look or feel greasy and when you apply before bed you will literally wake up glowing.
Combination / Puffiness, Sensitivity, Sun Damage / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Dry Eyes
I don’t dislike this product but don’t love it either. I haven’t noticed a huge difference in my under eye fine lines and wrinkles but I do think it has helped with my crow’s feet a little. I will probably look for a different product to try when this one runs out. Having said that the price of this product is very reasonable compared to other similar eye creams.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Highlands Ranch, CO
I wanted to change my eye cream and didn´t know what to go for until I saw this one on the shelf and as I trust the brand, I took it! I really like its light texture, not greasy at all, also absorbs fast and gives your skin a nice glow. It hydrates well and works very good for the eye bags! Recommended!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rochester, NH
5 months ago
Sara N. • 5 months ago
I used it in the morning and at night. I used before moisturing. Hope that answered the question for you.