Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye Cream

Total Effects 7-in-one Anti-Aging Eye Transforming Cream is a daily, all-in-one eye treatment, formulated with a vitamin-rich complex to Fight 7 Signs of Aging Around the Eyes:
• Replenishes moisture
• Visibly smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
• Instantly reduces appearance of dark circles
• Instantly enhances brightness around the eyes
• Massage to reduce the look of puffiness
• Instantly evens skin tone appearance, smoothes and evens skin texture

Olay recommends that Total Effects Anti-Aging Eye Cream is used after your cleansing routine to treat the eye area and then follow with face moisturizer application.

How It Works:

Packed with 7 benefits in 1 to fight 7 signs of aging skin. This anti-aging eye treatment instantly smoothes and brightens the skin under and around the eyes. Its formula instantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet for healthier, younger-looking skin.

7 Benefits in One
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles & crow’s feet
• Instantly reduces appearance of dark circles
• Instantly enhances brightness
• Massage to help reduce the look of puffiness
• Instantly evens skin tone appearance
• Smoothes and evens skin texture
• Replenishes moisture

How To Use:

Place small dots around the eye area and smooth in until thoroughly absorbed.

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Isostearate, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Polyacrylamide, Behenyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Laureth-7, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Silica, Dimethiconol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isopropyl Titaniumtriisostearate, Mica, Iron Oxides.

Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye Cream do you apply this more than once a day? Is this better to apply before or after your regular moisturizer?
Does anyone who has tried this have sensitive skin? Does this irritate your skin?
Is this worth the price? I have deep dark bags under my eyes, would I even notice a difference?
Start your review of Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Kissimmee, FL
I am always curious about new eye creams, as I have dark circles that never seem to go away. This product is very nice and smooth and glides on, only a bit is needed. I use it at night and wake up looking refreshed and somewhat less puffy-eyed than normal.
Hello gyus i just tried this product and it very nice product its not very pricey i really recommend this product i love the results very nice packaging y’all should give it a try😘😘😘
Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Palmview, TX
Bought one for my mom and she constantly uses it she loves it i can see a difference in her eyes and its only been 3 weeks since i got it for her
Oily, Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Poitiers
Really liked this cream, felt nice on my skin. My skin was more soft after the use of it.Would recommend!
Dry / Blackheads, Dullness, Sensitivity / Dark Circles
New Castle, DE
Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye Cream uploaded by Julia S.
The smell is just "no." There is a light aroma, but it does not cause any feelings, neither good nor bad. This, of course, is a minus for me, but not very scary. I love a light pleasant aroma in creams.As usual in such creams, the jar is very small, and the price is very large. Cream for the skin around the eyes, in principle, is quite expensive and small in volume, but somehow offensive:Volume - 15 ml. Glass jar with a plastic lid. The term, by the way - is 6 months, which is rather strange, as for a cream ... Usually at least a year.The price for such a volume is not happy - about 300 UAH ...The cream is very light, delicate. It is applied effortlessly, I would say that it is “watery” or something.The color is not standard - beige with almost invisible, but visible upon closer examination, sparkles. And I understand that it’s not in vain! In the morning, the eyelids simply “shine”!If it were tonalka - I would say that she mixed with the highlighter.The cream is absorbed instantly. I put on the upper and lower eyelids, “bags” under the eyes, and from the outer corner of the eye to the tip of the eyebrow (caution of “crow's feet”).In the morning, the effect of "freshness" of the look, the cream really transforms! For a week of use, I fell in love with him!The base under the shade in the morning lies better than usual, which is also important.I will refrain from buying another lipstick and buy a cream, caring cosmetics are more important than decorative ones, since looking good without makeup is an art that I have yet to conquer ;)
Dry, Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Puffiness / Dark Circles, Puffiness
This moisturiser is fantastic. It will do what it says. I use it for daytime and sometimes at night, and boy does it make a difference to my skin. It evens out skin tone, gets rid of fine lines and wrinkles, hydrates really well, and fades age spots, circles under eyes, you name it! It is a fantastic product considering the price. It is very affordable indeed. You only need a small amount but a little exra will ensure total hydration. Oh every woman should have a tub of this!
Normal / Whiteheads
Irvington, AL
I love this eye cream. I can really tell the difference when I have it on. It makes the skin around my eyes, both under eye area as well as eyelids, appear more firm.
Tavares , FL
Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye Cream uploaded by Adeline P.
I have been using a really expensive eye cream for over 5 years but the 80$ price tag is killing my bank account so I decided to try a product from my favorite skin care brand. This eye cream has a really nice texture, not too thick or thin. I don't need much, a dot is enough for both eyes. It absorbs nicely and gives my under eye area a good amount of moisture. After using it for about 6 months I have noticed my eye bags have disappeared AND the darkness around my inner corner isn't so profound. I have very tiny crows feet and they are faded a bit so I am impressed, this has done just as good as my expensive eye cream. I have no problem with it affecting my makeup whatsoever, if anything it helps by giving moisture that my skin so desperately needs. I would really recommend giving it a try, at least give it a few months to work its magic
Combination, Mature / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Oviedo, FL
I use this product before my moisturizer. It goes on smooth around my eyes. I feel like it smoothes the fine lines, making them less obvious. I do not see much improvement in the dark circles under my eyes. I would recommend it for aging skin with lines or wrinkles.
Sensitive
Backus
I really love this product. It seems to do what it was made for. It has, I think it has made my eyes look more taut, less wrinkles, crows feet aren't as noticeable. I like that the cream doesn't have the generic yucky cosmetic smell to it. I cant stand to smell something that smells horrible on my face! This product doesn't do that!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...