Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye Cream

Total Effects 7-in-one Anti-Aging Eye Transforming Cream is a daily, all-in-one eye treatment, formulated with a vitamin-rich complex to Fight 7 Signs of Aging Around the Eyes:
• Replenishes moisture
• Visibly smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
• Instantly reduces appearance of dark circles
• Instantly enhances brightness around the eyes
• Massage to reduce the look of puffiness
• Instantly evens skin tone appearance, smoothes and evens skin texture

Olay recommends that Total Effects Anti-Aging Eye Cream is used after your cleansing routine to treat the eye area and then follow with face moisturizer application.

How It Works:

Packed with 7 benefits in 1 to fight 7 signs of aging skin. This anti-aging eye treatment instantly smoothes and brightens the skin under and around the eyes. Its formula instantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet for healthier, younger-looking skin.

7 Benefits in One
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles & crow’s feet
• Instantly reduces appearance of dark circles
• Instantly enhances brightness
• Massage to help reduce the look of puffiness
• Instantly evens skin tone appearance
• Smoothes and evens skin texture
• Replenishes moisture

How To Use:

Place small dots around the eye area and smooth in until thoroughly absorbed.

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Isostearate, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Polyacrylamide, Behenyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Laureth-7, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Silica, Dimethiconol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isopropyl Titaniumtriisostearate, Mica, Iron Oxides.

Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye Cream do you apply this more than once a day? Is this better to apply before or after your regular moisturizer?
Does anyone who has tried this have sensitive skin? Does this irritate your skin?
Is this worth the price? I have deep dark bags under my eyes, would I even notice a difference?
Start your review of Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Good for long days , after you shower i suggest to use this product its great for under eyes and is so refreshing, makes you look 20 years younger ...
Fine Lines
Plainfield, IL
What a dream! My eyes look and feel wonderful. I felt younger and looked well rested. I would highly recommend making this part of your beauty routine
Doral, FL
I have used this only breifly and i was very pleased with the effects. It works as it is supposed to. It doesn't leave my skin feeling oily. I love it
Oily / Acne
Carlsbad, NM
I did feel like when I used this product that my lines were less apparent. I felt like it was a very gentle cream and loved the way it felt on my face.
This is a very good product. It is worth the slightly higher price than typical drugstore prices. The scent is good and I will definitely buy it again.
I received this in a Walmart box. I love the packaging. The product is ok. I have other eye products that I like a lot better. so I won't be purchasing.
Fine Lines
Ivyland, PA
Another nice eye cream.  It siks into the skin nicely and leaves a soft smooth finish.  I don't see any lifting results with this product.
This product is absolutely amazing, really helps with keeping my eyes bright without dark rings around it will definitely recommend this to everyone.
Used this eye cream for over a decade now it's great for sensitive skin, keeps the area moist without being oily and help with fine lines too.
Cincinnati , OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is very soft and lasted my a long time. You don’t need to use a lot to get the effects. I believe it worked really well and provided hydration.
Oily / Acne
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rochester, NH
5 months ago
Sara N. • 5 months ago
I used it in the morning and at night. I used before moisturing. Hope that answered the question for you.