Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye Cream

Total Effects 7-in-one Anti-Aging Eye Transforming Cream is a daily, all-in-one eye treatment, formulated with a vitamin-rich complex to Fight 7 Signs of Aging Around the Eyes:
• Replenishes moisture
• Visibly smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
• Instantly reduces appearance of dark circles
• Instantly enhances brightness around the eyes
• Massage to reduce the look of puffiness
• Instantly evens skin tone appearance, smoothes and evens skin texture

Olay recommends that Total Effects Anti-Aging Eye Cream is used after your cleansing routine to treat the eye area and then follow with face moisturizer application.

How It Works:

Packed with 7 benefits in 1 to fight 7 signs of aging skin. This anti-aging eye treatment instantly smoothes and brightens the skin under and around the eyes. Its formula instantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet for healthier, younger-looking skin.

7 Benefits in One
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles & crow’s feet
• Instantly reduces appearance of dark circles
• Instantly enhances brightness
• Massage to help reduce the look of puffiness
• Instantly evens skin tone appearance
• Smoothes and evens skin texture
• Replenishes moisture

How To Use:

Place small dots around the eye area and smooth in until thoroughly absorbed.

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Isostearate, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Polyacrylamide, Behenyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Laureth-7, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Silica, Dimethiconol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isopropyl Titaniumtriisostearate, Mica, Iron Oxides.

Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye Cream do you apply this more than once a day? Is this better to apply before or after your regular moisturizer?
Does anyone who has tried this have sensitive skin? Does this irritate your skin?
Is this worth the price? I have deep dark bags under my eyes, would I even notice a difference?
Start your review of Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
This product is amazing, as soon as I apply it I can feel my skin just thanking me, leaves the skin super soft feeling and looking
Marietta, GA
This cream is so good. I love what it does to my under eye area. It removes under eye circles and it helped my appearance overall.
Combination / Large Pores, Fine Lines / Dark Circles
I didnt like this product at all. It was very stinky an sticky. I felt like it didnt do anything but it could be different for you!
Dark Circles, Puffiness, Dry Eyes
Clearfield
I like this product but I do not use it daily. I use it when I feel I need to. I feel it would be a great daily product if needed.
Dry / Dullness / Puffiness
Compared to the price of other face and eye creams I️ find this highly reasonable and do fee like I️t helps with my eye smile lines
Dry, Combination / Acne, Dullness, Redness / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Tampa
It was just okay for me. I am finding it hard to find something that I truly like. I keep trying different ones and no luck so far
Combination / Fine Lines / Dark Circles
Bensalem
I have been using this product for about 2 weeks and my eyes are noticeably less puffy and the dark circles have improved as well.
Fresno, CA
This Product was to oily for my skin and felt as if it was burning my eye. I would not use this product of you have sensitive skin.
Halethorpe, MD
I love it. I use it in th morning and before bed!! It has helped with the bags under my eyes and has one all made my skin smoothr.
Oily, Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Rialto , CA
Love this cream. It sutomatically brightens my eyes as soon as I put it on. Keeps all the skin around my eyes moisturized all day.
Combination / Acne
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rochester, NH
5 months ago
Sara N. • 5 months ago
I used it in the morning and at night. I used before moisturing. Hope that answered the question for you.