Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye Cream

Total Effects 7-in-one Anti-Aging Eye Transforming Cream is a daily, all-in-one eye treatment, formulated with a vitamin-rich complex to Fight 7 Signs of Aging Around the Eyes:
• Replenishes moisture
• Visibly smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
• Instantly reduces appearance of dark circles
• Instantly enhances brightness around the eyes
• Massage to reduce the look of puffiness
• Instantly evens skin tone appearance, smoothes and evens skin texture

Olay recommends that Total Effects Anti-Aging Eye Cream is used after your cleansing routine to treat the eye area and then follow with face moisturizer application.

How It Works:

Packed with 7 benefits in 1 to fight 7 signs of aging skin. This anti-aging eye treatment instantly smoothes and brightens the skin under and around the eyes. Its formula instantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet for healthier, younger-looking skin.

7 Benefits in One
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles & crow’s feet
• Instantly reduces appearance of dark circles
• Instantly enhances brightness
• Massage to help reduce the look of puffiness
• Instantly evens skin tone appearance
• Smoothes and evens skin texture
• Replenishes moisture

How To Use:

Place small dots around the eye area and smooth in until thoroughly absorbed.

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Isostearate, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Polyacrylamide, Behenyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Laureth-7, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Silica, Dimethiconol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isopropyl Titaniumtriisostearate, Mica, Iron Oxides.

Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye Cream do you apply this more than once a day? Is this better to apply before or after your regular moisturizer?
Does anyone who has tried this have sensitive skin? Does this irritate your skin?
Is this worth the price? I have deep dark bags under my eyes, would I even notice a difference?
Start your review of Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
I love this product! It has SPF which is always great for your skin and it keeps my face moisturized all day! I usually wear this on my face by itself and throw on some mascara but it also works great as a base for makeup! Love love love this product!
Dry, Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
133 s 4th street princeton
Hasta ahora he notado un poco de mejoría en el ares de mi ojo, es la primera vez que la utilizo y la he encontrado útil. Hasta ahora a logrado su cometido espero que haya más mejoría al final del producto.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Large Pores, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Austin, TX
A hydrating eye cream that leaves you feeling refreshed every time you put it on. For the price it’s worth it. Affordable and purchased from Walgreens. I recommend to people looking to start an anti aging regimen!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
Kennesaw, GA
I got this as a free sample when I bought makeup from ulta, it was okay. It felt kinda clumpy on the skin though. I wouldn't buy it but it was a nice thing to try out. It also had a kinda bad smell. Not recommended
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
Hazlehurst, GA
The product smells really good and it was a nice texture however I think it was the reason my face broke out in a rash. My face was smooth before it broke out so I'm sure it does work for some people. Just not me.
Dry / Acne, Large Pores, Dark Spots / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Dallas, TX
Esta crema es súper eficiente, te protege, hidrata y hace muchas cosas más por tu piel, dejándola suave y protegida, es de buen precio, puedes conseguirla fácilmente y la recomiendo muchísimo para aquella q necesitan más de una cosa para su rostro
Combination / Blackheads, Sensitivity, Sun Damage / Dark Circles
I've used This product for years, after wasting money on expensive products. Olay works just as good as anything I've ever used. Affordable, easy to find and buy. My face fools people into thinking I'm much younger, so yes, this is a great product.
Hinesville, GA
Este productor por lo general son de lo mejor, no he tenido al oportunidad de comprar este, pero me encantaría obtener uno a ver lo eficaz que es, me encantaría tener una muestra a ver qué tal funcionan, y les dejaré mis más grandes recomendaciones y calificaciones en el..
Oily, Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Sensitivity, Sun Damage / Dark Circles
Hinesville, GA
Oily, Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Sensitivity, Sun Damage / Dark Circles
New Milford, CT
I’m not a fan, it really didn’t seem to do anything for me. It felt more oily than hydrating, it smells very perfumey so if you have sensitive skin I don’t recommend using it cause it may irritate the skin under your eyes!
Combination / Acne
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rochester, NH
5 months ago
Sara N. • 5 months ago
I used it in the morning and at night. I used before moisturing. Hope that answered the question for you.