Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye Cream

Total Effects 7-in-one Anti-Aging Eye Transforming Cream is a daily, all-in-one eye treatment, formulated with a vitamin-rich complex to Fight 7 Signs of Aging Around the Eyes:
• Replenishes moisture
• Visibly smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
• Instantly reduces appearance of dark circles
• Instantly enhances brightness around the eyes
• Massage to reduce the look of puffiness
• Instantly evens skin tone appearance, smoothes and evens skin texture

Olay recommends that Total Effects Anti-Aging Eye Cream is used after your cleansing routine to treat the eye area and then follow with face moisturizer application.

How It Works:

Packed with 7 benefits in 1 to fight 7 signs of aging skin. This anti-aging eye treatment instantly smoothes and brightens the skin under and around the eyes. Its formula instantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet for healthier, younger-looking skin.

7 Benefits in One
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles & crow’s feet
• Instantly reduces appearance of dark circles
• Instantly enhances brightness
• Massage to help reduce the look of puffiness
• Instantly evens skin tone appearance
• Smoothes and evens skin texture
• Replenishes moisture

How To Use:

Place small dots around the eye area and smooth in until thoroughly absorbed.

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Isostearate, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Polyacrylamide, Behenyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Laureth-7, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Silica, Dimethiconol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isopropyl Titaniumtriisostearate, Mica, Iron Oxides.

Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye Cream do you apply this more than once a day? Is this better to apply before or after your regular moisturizer?
Does anyone who has tried this have sensitive skin? Does this irritate your skin?
Is this worth the price? I have deep dark bags under my eyes, would I even notice a difference?
Start your review of Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
This moisturiser is fantastic. It will do what it says. I use it for daytime and sometimes at night, and boy does it make a difference to my skin. It evens out skin tone, gets rid of fine lines and wrinkles, hydrates really well, and fades age spots, circles under eyes, you name it! It is a fantastic product considering the price. It is very affordable indeed. You only need a small amount but a little exra will ensure total hydration. Oh every woman should have a tub of this!
Normal / Whiteheads
Tavares , FL
Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye Cream uploaded by Adeline P.
I have been using a really expensive eye cream for over 5 years but the 80$ price tag is killing my bank account so I decided to try a product from my favorite skin care brand. This eye cream has a really nice texture, not too thick or thin. I don't need much, a dot is enough for both eyes. It absorbs nicely and gives my under eye area a good amount of moisture. After using it for about 6 months I have noticed my eye bags have disappeared AND the darkness around my inner corner isn't so profound. I have very tiny crows feet and they are faded a bit so I am impressed, this has done just as good as my expensive eye cream. I have no problem with it affecting my makeup whatsoever, if anything it helps by giving moisture that my skin so desperately needs. I would really recommend giving it a try, at least give it a few months to work its magic
Combination, Mature / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Oviedo, FL
I use this product before my moisturizer. It goes on smooth around my eyes. I feel like it smoothes the fine lines, making them less obvious. I do not see much improvement in the dark circles under my eyes. I would recommend it for aging skin with lines or wrinkles.
Sensitive
Backus
I really love this product. It seems to do what it was made for. It has, I think it has made my eyes look more taut, less wrinkles, crows feet aren't as noticeable. I like that the cream doesn't have the generic yucky cosmetic smell to it. I cant stand to smell something that smells horrible on my face! This product doesn't do that!!
Summerville
This is the best eye cream I have found. I'm 53 and have been looking for a great eye cream and finally found it. It plumps up under your eyes and with the slight colouring in it, it covers dark circles. This is the 2nd one I have purchased, as I didn't want to run out. Brick and mortar stores no longer see fit to carry this product, so I was thrilled to find it on Amazon! The cream is skin-toned, so it can serve as a step to reduce the appearance of under eye circles. It does reduce the fine lines, the puffiness, plus the other four attributes it boasts. I've tried other products, and so far none hold a candle to this under eye cream.
Mature / Puffiness, Fine Lines / Puffiness, Fine Lines
Erie, PA
I was given this as a gift, and I don't typically need eye cream due to the fact that I don't have terrible eye bags or anything. But I gave it a try and it did give my under eye area a little lift and they looked a little more hydrated and glowing.
Combination / Acne, Sensitivity, Scarring
90 st Andrews dr Santa Teresa nm
After hearing my five year old ask about the lines on my forehead, I decided it was time to be more proactive with my skincare. I’ve always hesitated to try new facial products, especially lotions, because I have sensitive skin that was acne prone in my youth. Now 33, my skin is quite a bit less problematic, but starting to show signs of aging. I’ve been using this now for a few months and it’s working well! It’s not a miracle cream, but my skin does look healthier. If you’re on the fence, give it a try! I did, and I’m so glad!
Brigham City , UT
This is my go-to for keeping my skin young and fresh! It has a nice scent and isn't too over powering. I get results almost immediately and even more so with consistent use, I'm fast approaching 30 so I love using this cream to repair any fine lines but also to prevent them, I always get so many compliments on my skin and people always think I'm 10+ years younger than I really am!
Dry, Combination / Acne, Dullness, Redness / Fine Lines
Fort Wayne , IN
I am a fan of the Olay Total Effects 7 product line. This product exceeded my initial expectation of how it would work. I really don't have any input to add on how to improve it, it was a good value for the price I paid. I have and will buy this product again in the future.
Combination / Redness, Fine Lines / Puffiness, Fine Lines
Coleville, CA
This product has helped my eyes go from dragging out to absolutely loving how my eyes looking after I use this product is smiling and completely loving how my eyes look. Thanks for a great product for me to use and I know that I will be purchasing this product again. Thanks
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rochester, NH
5 months ago
Sara N. • 5 months ago
I used it in the morning and at night. I used before moisturing. Hope that answered the question for you.