Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye Cream

Total Effects 7-in-one Anti-Aging Eye Transforming Cream is a daily, all-in-one eye treatment, formulated with a vitamin-rich complex to Fight 7 Signs of Aging Around the Eyes:
• Replenishes moisture
• Visibly smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
• Instantly reduces appearance of dark circles
• Instantly enhances brightness around the eyes
• Massage to reduce the look of puffiness
• Instantly evens skin tone appearance, smoothes and evens skin texture

Olay recommends that Total Effects Anti-Aging Eye Cream is used after your cleansing routine to treat the eye area and then follow with face moisturizer application.

How It Works:

Packed with 7 benefits in 1 to fight 7 signs of aging skin. This anti-aging eye treatment instantly smoothes and brightens the skin under and around the eyes. Its formula instantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet for healthier, younger-looking skin.

7 Benefits in One
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles & crow’s feet
• Instantly reduces appearance of dark circles
• Instantly enhances brightness
• Massage to help reduce the look of puffiness
• Instantly evens skin tone appearance
• Smoothes and evens skin texture
• Replenishes moisture

How To Use:

Place small dots around the eye area and smooth in until thoroughly absorbed.

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Isostearate, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Polyacrylamide, Behenyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Laureth-7, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Silica, Dimethiconol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isopropyl Titaniumtriisostearate, Mica, Iron Oxides.

Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye Cream do you apply this more than once a day? Is this better to apply before or after your regular moisturizer?
Does anyone who has tried this have sensitive skin? Does this irritate your skin?
Is this worth the price? I have deep dark bags under my eyes, would I even notice a difference?
Start your review of Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Transforming Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
New York
I think this product really kept my skin hydrated. I’m only 20 years old so I don’t know if it really transformed my eyes. But my skin definitely felt better after applying the product. I recommend this to anyone.
Shelton, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
Eh I didn’t notice a difference, my mom uses these products a lot I think mostly for the moisturizing part but it doesn’t help with dark puffy circles under the eyes as much as I’d like especially for the price
Hanover Park, IL
I love it and Ive noticed a huge difference but for the price you are paying I was hoping the bottle it comes in would be a little bit bigger! Very small amount of product ....that would be my only complaint!
Pascagoula, MS
Purchased at: Walgreens
Obsessed with this cream! Hubs bought it for me on accident one time, and now it’s a staple! Love how the skin around my eyes looks and feels after using for a few months. No major fine lines in sight!
Combination / Acne, Redness, Sun Damage / Dark Circles
Dallas
I love this product been using for about 2 years. I believe it's made skin look better and younger. I have recommended it to my family and friends. I plan on using this till some thing better is produced by the company. I use it on a daily bases a long other products
Shreveport
I try this product and the trial size and I've been using it ever since. I like the way it moisturizes and kind of disappears into your skin. It's not greasy and I can use it underneath my makeup.
As a basic daily moisturizer at an affordable price, Olay Total Effects 7 can't be beat. It goes on smoothly and lays a great finish before foundation. Very slight scent that is pleasant.
Oklahoma City
until today it is the cream that has served me the most in terms of my skin, nones greasy and it is absorbed quickly I recommend it, although it is not something cheap it is worth trying it.
Combination / Acne, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Mansfield
I love this product and at my age I need all the help I can get. The price is right on along with good value. But the main thing is that it works! I used this product before and it has met my expectations. Yes I would buy it again and I recommend it to others.
Pittsburgh
This eye cream is nice, I wanted to try it out to see if it would help with some of my problem areas around my eyes and after a while I have noticed a difference!
Combination / Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Puffiness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rochester, NH
5 months ago
Sara N. • 5 months ago
I used it in the morning and at night. I used before moisturing. Hope that answered the question for you.