BY OLAY

Total Effects 7-in-one Anti-Aging Eye Transforming Cream is a daily, all-in-one eye treatment, formulated with a vitamin-rich complex to Fight 7 Signs of Aging Around the Eyes:
• Replenishes moisture
• Visibly smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
• Instantly reduces appearance of dark circles
• Instantly enhances brightness around the eyes
• Massage to reduce the look of puffiness
• Instantly evens skin tone appearance, smoothes and evens skin texture

Olay recommends that Total Effects Anti-Aging Eye Cream is used after your cleansing routine to treat the eye area and then follow with face moisturizer application.

How It Works:

Packed with 7 benefits in 1 to fight 7 signs of aging skin. This anti-aging eye treatment instantly smoothes and brightens the skin under and around the eyes. Its formula instantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet for healthier, younger-looking skin.

7 Benefits in One
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles & crow’s feet
• Instantly reduces appearance of dark circles
• Instantly enhances brightness
• Massage to help reduce the look of puffiness
• Instantly evens skin tone appearance
• Smoothes and evens skin texture
• Replenishes moisture

How To Use:

Place small dots around the eye area and smooth in until thoroughly absorbed.

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Isostearate, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Polyacrylamide, Behenyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Laureth-7, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Silica, Dimethiconol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isopropyl Titaniumtriisostearate, Mica, Iron Oxides.

Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
I have been using a really expensive eye cream for over 5 years but the 80$ price tag is killing my bank account so I decided to try a product from my favorite skin care brand. This eye cream has a really nice texture, not too thick or thin. I don't need much, a dot is enough for both eyes. It absorbs nicely and gives my under eye area a good amount of moisture. After using it for about 6 months I have noticed my eye bags have disappeared AND the darkness around my inner corner isn't so profound. I have very tiny crows feet and they are faded a bit so I am impressed, this has done just as good as my expensive eye cream. I have no problem with it affecting my makeup whatsoever, if anything it helps by giving moisture that my skin so desperately needs.
I would really recommend giving it a try, at least give it a few months to work its magic
Britt M.
This eye cream is nice and moisturizing, but it’s a little too thick and seems to just sit on the skin for me. It can leave a slight residue behind, due to the fact that it just sits on top of the skin. This does have a peachy tint to the cream itself, but I couldn’t say after application that I noticed my undereye s have brightened. If I do use this I’ll usually make sure to lightly dab it away before makeup application, or else my makeup will ball up and roll away.
Keo K.
Minneapolis
This product helps my baggy eyes and with my dirty pores and it will also help with the fine lines under eyes and when you use it it’s really gentle and it doesn’t hurt your eyes when you scrub it and I recommend others to use it because it will help with your baggy eyes or your dark circles or when you have fine lines under more around your eyes.
Taylor B.
White Marsh, MD
I love all olay products! This was is one of the better eye creams for a drug store price, it’s soft going on and really has reduced the appearance of my dark circles. I’m a mom of 2 young kids so I don’t get much sleep but now a days you can hardly tell with the use of this eye cream!
Nour F.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I use this product every day in the morning and evening and it is effective in moisturizing but there’s barely any difference in eye brightening and dark circle changes. But it’s the best I’ve tried compared to other products on the market and is fair in price and lasts a long time
Tara V.
Nampa
I loved the smell it was wonderful but I didn't see any effects honestly. It was gentle on the skin and left my skin feeling smooth. As a moisturizer I would say it's okay. I just want sure as to what I was suppose to see different. I might try this product again.
emuhhlee k.
Love it its amazing!!! totally gonna get another one because i do see a transformation which is really sweet so i do recommend it...  The packaging is really nice and the cream smells nice and is creamy which i like!!!! this is one of my favorite ones so far
Rachel C.
Walton
Olay products always smell fantastic! I’m a fan of most of there fave products. But I just didn’t see a difference with this product. I’m not a huge eye cream user. I don’t really have bags or dark circles. A friend gave me this product because it didn’t work for her, I guess it didn’t work for me either.
Bao-Tran L.
I noticed results within three weeks. I had pretty bad crows feet and wrinkles in the inner corners of my eyes since I smile a lot. It is a slow progression, but it’s there! I don’t know how it compares to L’Oreal’s Revitalift eyes (since I had a sample for the face moisturizer and saw instant results), but I like it! It is pretty pricey, but if you think it’s worth (I do), then you should make a purchase! I also bought this to smoothen my eye wrinkles so that my foundation and concealer apply nicely without any creasing. I can say it definitely does the job!
Mai Y.
Hicksville, NY
I definitely feel like when you’re persistent with this product it produces results. I definitely wish there wasn’t small shimmers in it thought because it makes you feel like they’re tricking you into thinking your undereyes are lighter. A little goes a long way. The tub lasted me like 3.5 months.
Mercedes G.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is this product safe for sensitive skin?
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
How well does this work at reducing wrinkles and fine lines? tried so many and no luck.
Raina R.
Springfield, IL
I never get much sleep during the work week so I tend to get a bunch of wrinkles nd sagging under my eyes. how well would this get rid of that?
Jessica F.
What does this product do?
Maria G.
Bell, CA
Has anyone seen dramatic improvement with this product?