BY OLAY

Total Effects 7-in-one Anti-Aging Eye Transforming Cream is a daily, all-in-one eye treatment, formulated with a vitamin-rich complex to Fight 7 Signs of Aging Around the Eyes:
• Replenishes moisture
• Visibly smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
• Instantly reduces appearance of dark circles
• Instantly enhances brightness around the eyes
• Massage to reduce the look of puffiness
• Instantly evens skin tone appearance, smoothes and evens skin texture

Olay recommends that Total Effects Anti-Aging Eye Cream is used after your cleansing routine to treat the eye area and then follow with face moisturizer application.

How It Works:

Packed with 7 benefits in 1 to fight 7 signs of aging skin. This anti-aging eye treatment instantly smoothes and brightens the skin under and around the eyes. Its formula instantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet for healthier, younger-looking skin.

7 Benefits in One
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles & crow’s feet
• Instantly reduces appearance of dark circles
• Instantly enhances brightness
• Massage to help reduce the look of puffiness
• Instantly evens skin tone appearance
• Smoothes and evens skin texture
• Replenishes moisture

How To Use:

Place small dots around the eye area and smooth in until thoroughly absorbed.

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Isostearate, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Polyacrylamide, Behenyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Laureth-7, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Silica, Dimethiconol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isopropyl Titaniumtriisostearate, Mica, Iron Oxides.

courtney p.
Charlotte
Lightweight cream that can easily be used under make up or at the end of the night. I used this product for years (in my 20s) and only recently started to look for another cream as I am getting older and I need something that works a little better. It keeps my under eye area hydrated, but did not do much for my crows feet and wrinkles.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
I have been using a really expensive eye cream for over 5 years but the 80$ price tag is killing my bank account so I decided to try a product from my favorite skin care brand. This eye cream has a really nice texture, not too thick or thin. I don't need much, a dot is enough for both eyes. It absorbs nicely and gives my under eye area a good amount of moisture. After using it for about 6 months I have noticed my eye bags have disappeared AND the darkness around my inner corner isn't so profound. I have very tiny crows feet and they are faded a bit so I am impressed, this has done just as good as my expensive eye cream. I have no problem with it affecting my makeup whatsoever, if anything it helps by giving moisture that my skin so desperately needs.
I would really recommend giving it a try, at least give it a few months to work its magic
jennifer s.
Cumberland
Now that I've tried this I'll never be without it, it's that good. It's like applying a creamy powder but without the powder and your face feels so smooth and soft and just beautiful, it's like you can feel it working as you apply it. My face has never looked and felt so amazing.
Valentina D.
Los Angeles
As a dry under eye sufferer I was convinced I would never find an eye cream which moisturizers without looking greasy. I loved the packaging it was very chic. After using it only once I would definitely repurchase this item. I highly recommend this item to everyone!
Bel F.
Greensboro
Beautiful product, really feels different and smooth. Love the scent. Luxurious!Olay Regenerist Anti-aging Starter Trio PackOlay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Daily Face Moisturizer many can claim it this product can make it!
Love this product. It’s gentle, soothing and gives you a sense of being refreshed when you apply it. Helps reduce the morning puffy eye, and co workers have commented on how radiant my skin looks. This is probably my favorite Olay product so far, and I’ve been an Olay fan since I was a teen.
Lillian T.
Ocean Springs
I have always LOVED Olay products, but as I aged they seem to work less and less. This however, is a great eye product and help to keep my eyes youthful and the skin supple.
Rebecca G.
Summit
Reasonable price. Another daily use item. I am a busy wife so I tend to miss a day or two at a time. It is a great product and my go-to until (if) I find something better.
Fatima Zohra B.
Tigard
Was a bit pricey and didn’t notice major difference. Not a great value for me at least. Felt nice and gentle on skin but for the price it didn’t meet expectations.
Keo K.
Minneapolis
This product helps my baggy eyes and with my dirty pores and it will also help with the fine lines under eyes and when you use it it’s really gentle and it doesn’t hurt your eyes when you scrub it and I recommend others to use it because it will help with your baggy eyes or your dark circles or when you have fine lines under more around your eyes.
Mercedes G.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is this product safe for sensitive skin?
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
How well does this work at reducing wrinkles and fine lines? tried so many and no luck.
Jessica F.
What does this product do?
Raina R.
Springfield, IL
I never get much sleep during the work week so I tend to get a bunch of wrinkles nd sagging under my eyes. how well would this get rid of that?
Maria G.
Bell, CA
Has anyone seen dramatic improvement with this product?