BY OLAY

Olay Total Effects Is Olay's Preventative Anti-aging Skin Care Collection. Total Effects Anti-aging Moisturizer With Vitaniacin Complex Ii Fights 7 Signs Of Aging. This Creamy Vitamin-rich Moisturizer Deeply Hydrates To Nourish, Replenishing Skin's Moisture Barrier.

How It Works:

Featuring A Vitaniacin Complex With Vitamins C, E, B3 And B5, This Moisturizer Enhances Skin’s Natural Self-renewal Process For Healthier, Younger-looking Skin.

How To Use:

Smooth Evenly Over Your Entire Cleansed Face And Neck Morning And Night. As With All Facial Skin Care Products, Avoid Getting Into Your Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse With Water.

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Behenyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Laureth-7, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Bht, Zinc Oxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Red 40.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This was my daily facial moisturizer before I switched to Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting and it was amazing. A very good, hydrating moisturizer that wasn't too heavy, even for my oily skin. I love Olay products and they continue to be the only drugstore skincare I use. " in 46 reviews
  • "This is an amazing moisturizer. It definitely helps with my dry skin. Worth the money. " in 40 reviews
Lynette L.
Sanford
I love the glow that it gives my skin but the cream leaves a sort of white residue. I have oily skin and at the age of 30 still suffer from acne so I try not to use anything that's going to leave a greasy feel and unfortunately this does. But with that being I still afore the glow and softness it gives my skin j just use a little so it goes along way
Tiffany R.
Just OK. I feel like it was just good. Nothing stood out for me as far as providing my skin with moisture or even some difference in dryness, dullness, and fine lines. I have tried it twice before but I think for the price & it being a drugstore brand it is an decent moisturizer but it certainly does not meet all the claims that it makes.
Carmen R.
This is a very good face cream they only think is a little bit greasy .....I have combination skin and sometimes I feel my face a little bit greasy especially in my T-zone but I think this cream is very good in the winter and is perfect if you have dry skin I give it to my mom she have a dry skin and and she love it!!!!
julie G.
Eden, NY
Olay has so many products to choose from. I keep it simple .I use the daily moistureizer it works well on my face .There is no oily feeling when applied just a very light cool moistureizer.I bought mine at Walmart and will recommend this to anyone looking for a great moistureizer that works.
Desiree' B.
Pensacola
I love the way my face feels smooth and soft after applying this moisturizer. After just a week my husband said he already noticed a difference, and said I looked younger. The price is a bit high but it really lasts a while. I will definitely be using this moisturizer from now on.
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
Not worth the money. Although it's not the most expensive anti aging I've bought... for that price range I've found better working products. I didn't notice any difference at all and it did cause some mild acne (in all fairness I am acne prone). I wouldn't buy it again.
Taylir L.
This moisturizer would be great for someone who does not have oily skin. I have oily skin so it wasn’t great for me. I didn’t see an improvement in my skin and my pores seemed to be clogged more. The price is too high for my liking.
Jamilin R.
Bronx
I love this moisturizer! It goes well if you have a steady routine as in a face wash, daily moisturizer and in my case an under eye cream. It has a very light smell and leaves your skin smooth. Since using this Olay regiment I noticed lighter smoother skin.
Jessica B.
Virginia Beach, VA
I used to use this all the time years ago and absolutely loved how my skin felt. Not sure why I stopped using it, but now I'm afraid to try it again since now I get acne easier than I did when I used it before. The smell was awesome!!!
Roma R.
Davie, FL
I have been a huge fan of this moisturizer for YEARS! After cleansing, it left my face so smooth and it looked sooooo silky! The price tag where I am is a little bit on the high side but I haven’t found anything that works as good just yet. Note: if you already have very oily skin then maybe this isn’t for you as it tends to make your face a bit oily but I like the sheen and the glow.
Lauren Z.
Evans Mills, NY
Is there sunscreen in this product? I don't see it on the label but it smells like it when I apply.
Maxine C.
Malden, MO
Does . this help dark spots disappear.? Does it leave face oily?
Kayla S.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone noticed a significant change in their skin from using this? I'm only 26 but I'd like to get started with an anti-aging product now.
Cris r.
Murrieta, CA
I want to know if this is really worth it to purchase? I'm in my early twenties, but I would like to start using anti-aging moisturizer!
Karmie K.
Whitesboro, NY
OK I'm aging yes ik hard to believe we all do hehe...anyways I've noticed at 38 that I now have the brown age spots starting on my face. not the freckles or moles but light brown spots. I need help my friends! I have normal skin but sensitive to chemicals what can I use?? how'd this product do???