BY OLAY

Olay Total Effects is Olay's Preventative Anti-Aging Skin Care Collection. Total Effects Anti-Aging Moisturizer with VitaNiacin Complex II fights 7 signs of aging. This creamy vitamin-rich moisturizer deeply hydrates to nourish, replenishing skin's moisture barrier.

How It Works:

Featuring a VitaNiacin Complex with vitamins C, E, B3 and B5, this moisturizer enhances skin’s natural self-renewal process for healthier, younger-looking skin.

How To Use:

Smooth evenly over your entire cleansed face and neck morning and night. As with all facial skin care products, avoid getting into your eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water.

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Behenyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Laureth-7, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Bht, Zinc Oxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Red 40.

Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Daily Face Moisturizer
  • "I love this product my face stays looking young and wrinkle free while moisturizing my skin at the same time...It has a bit if an oily feel at first for about 30 minutes and then my skin devours the product...My skin has never looked better" in 3 reviews
Lindsay S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I decided to pick this up from my local Walgreens I wanted something anti-aging to help keep me young looking it is also suppose to help with tone and texture as well as dark spots which sounded good to me the formula is a little bit thicker in texture but feels super hydrating and moisturizing to the skin when using it my face does look young my tone looks even and my skin looks tight nice drug store moisturizer.
Jessica W.
Growing up, I went on a medication that dried my skin to no end. Dry skin patches would literally fall off my face--cute, i know. I had tried neutrogena, l'oreal, st. ives, and so many other drugstore brands to tame the dryness and dullness. Nothing worked...until I found this moisturizer. This calms my skin and brings moisture to my face. Unlike those other products, it doesn't clump, congeal, or "roll off" of dry skin It hydrating without burning the skin meanwhile preventing sunburn with the spf in it. I can't say good enough things about this moisturizer. From being 17 and using this to now being 25 and using this, this is my holy grail item that I have to have. It's on par with so many high end products, and is definitely a little more expensive than many other drugstore brands, but this stuff really makes a difference.
Jennifer H.
Have used it for years. Very comfortable on the skin. Comes with sunblock. Minimal packaging. Directions are easy and understandable. Good value for a moisturizer, cost less than most brands. I will continue to use.
Meylin D.
Hollywood
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite, number one for me. I use it every single day no@miss for 10 years already. It really does everything it says on the 7 effects. Specially the even tone. This is amazing. Totally recommended number one
Lisa K.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
When I bought this, I had no idea that it was more of a CC cream. It moisturizes, plumps up wrinkles, neutralizes imperfections, and gives the skin a glow. It’s high end makeup at a drugstore price!
mz L.
Saint Paul
Purchased at: CVS
Still leaves my skin a little dry, but I use it for the sun screen. I like to mix a little face oil or coconut oil with this moisturizer and then mix and rub on my face and neck.
Lynette L.
Sanford
I love the glow that it gives my skin but the cream leaves a sort of white residue. I have oily skin and at the age of 30 still suffer from acne so I try not to use anything that's going to leave a greasy feel and unfortunately this does. But with that being I still afore the glow and softness it gives my skin j just use a little so it goes along way
Tiffany R.
Just OK. I feel like it was just good. Nothing stood out for me as far as providing my skin with moisture or even some difference in dryness, dullness, and fine lines. I have tried it twice before but I think for the price & it being a drugstore brand it is an decent moisturizer but it certainly does not meet all the claims that it makes.
julie G.
Eden, NY
Olay has so many products to choose from. I keep it simple .I use the daily moistureizer it works well on my face .There is no oily feeling when applied just a very light cool moistureizer.I bought mine at Walmart and will recommend this to anyone looking for a great moistureizer that works.
Desiree' B.
Pensacola
I love the way my face feels smooth and soft after applying this moisturizer. After just a week my husband said he already noticed a difference, and said I looked younger. The price is a bit high but it really lasts a while. I will definitely be using this moisturizer from now on.
Lauren Z.
Evans Mills, NY
Is there sunscreen in this product? I don't see it on the label but it smells like it when I apply.
Amy J.
I've been debating buying this because of all the comparisons to high end creams with a more affordable price. Is it actually as good as they say? And has anyone had problems with breakouts with this?
Rebecca B.
Is this one of the anti aging products that is suppose to get rid of bags under the eyes?
Cris r.
Murrieta, CA
I want to know if this is really worth it to purchase? I'm in my early twenties, but I would like to start using anti-aging moisturizer!
Karmie K.
Whitesboro, NY
OK I'm aging yes ik hard to believe we all do hehe...anyways I've noticed at 38 that I now have the brown age spots starting on my face. not the freckles or moles but light brown spots. I need help my friends! I have normal skin but sensitive to chemicals what can I use?? how'd this product do???

Amazon