BY OLAY

Olay Total Effects is Olay's Preventative Anti-Aging Skin Care Collection. Total Effects Anti-Aging Moisturizer with VitaNiacin Complex II fights 7 signs of aging. This creamy vitamin-rich moisturizer deeply hydrates to nourish, replenishing skin's moisture barrier.

How It Works:

Featuring a VitaNiacin Complex with vitamins C, E, B3 and B5, this moisturizer enhances skin’s natural self-renewal process for healthier, younger-looking skin.

How To Use:

Smooth evenly over your entire cleansed face and neck morning and night. As with all facial skin care products, avoid getting into your eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water.

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Behenyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Laureth-7, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Bht, Zinc Oxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Red 40.

Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Daily Face Moisturizer
  • "I love this product my face stays looking young and wrinkle free while moisturizing my skin at the same time...It has a bit if an oily feel at first for about 30 minutes and then my skin devours the product...My skin has never looked better" in 3 reviews
Jessica W.
Growing up, I went on a medication that dried my skin to no end. Dry skin patches would literally fall off my face--cute, i know. I had tried neutrogena, l'oreal, st. ives, and so many other drugstore brands to tame the dryness and dullness. Nothing worked...until I found this moisturizer. This calms my skin and brings moisture to my face. Unlike those other products, it doesn't clump, congeal, or "roll off" of dry skin It hydrating without burning the skin meanwhile preventing sunburn with the spf in it. I can't say good enough things about this moisturizer. From being 17 and using this to now being 25 and using this, this is my holy grail item that I have to have. It's on par with so many high end products, and is definitely a little more expensive than many other drugstore brands, but this stuff really makes a difference.
Lynette L.
Sanford
I love the glow that it gives my skin but the cream leaves a sort of white residue. I have oily skin and at the age of 30 still suffer from acne so I try not to use anything that's going to leave a greasy feel and unfortunately this does. But with that being I still afore the glow and softness it gives my skin j just use a little so it goes along way
Tiffany R.
Just OK. I feel like it was just good. Nothing stood out for me as far as providing my skin with moisture or even some difference in dryness, dullness, and fine lines. I have tried it twice before but I think for the price & it being a drugstore brand it is an decent moisturizer but it certainly does not meet all the claims that it makes.
julie G.
Eden, NY
Olay has so many products to choose from. I keep it simple .I use the daily moistureizer it works well on my face .There is no oily feeling when applied just a very light cool moistureizer.I bought mine at Walmart and will recommend this to anyone looking for a great moistureizer that works.
Desiree' B.
Pensacola
I love the way my face feels smooth and soft after applying this moisturizer. After just a week my husband said he already noticed a difference, and said I looked younger. The price is a bit high but it really lasts a while. I will definitely be using this moisturizer from now on.
Christina P.
Newport news, VA
Not worth the money. Although it's not the most expensive anti aging I've bought... for that price range I've found better working products. I didn't notice any difference at all and it did cause some mild acne (in all fairness I am acne prone). I wouldn't buy it again.
J. L.
This is the product I never knew I needed in my life! Ladies this stuff is the best. It is so important to start taking care of you skin sooner rather than later and this product has it all. My face always looks so youthful and refreshed after using this product!
Taylir L.
This moisturizer would be great for someone who does not have oily skin. I have oily skin so it wasn’t great for me. I didn’t see an improvement in my skin and my pores seemed to be clogged more. The price is too high for my liking.
Sherrie H.
Grove City, OH
I've been using this product for several years. One of my favorites. Non greasy. Easy to find in any drug store or grocery store. It keeps my face from getting dry especially in the winter. I would buy it again for sure.
Jamilin R.
Bronx
I love this moisturizer! It goes well if you have a steady routine as in a face wash, daily moisturizer and in my case an under eye cream. It has a very light smell and leaves your skin smooth. Since using this Olay regiment I noticed lighter smoother skin.
Lauren Z.
Evans Mills, NY
Is there sunscreen in this product? I don't see it on the label but it smells like it when I apply.
Cris r.
Murrieta, CA
I want to know if this is really worth it to purchase? I'm in my early twenties, but I would like to start using anti-aging moisturizer!
Kayla S.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone noticed a significant change in their skin from using this? I'm only 26 but I'd like to get started with an anti-aging product now.
Maxine C.
Malden
Does . this help dark spots disappear.? Does it leave face oily?
Amy J.
I've been debating buying this because of all the comparisons to high end creams with a more affordable price. Is it actually as good as they say? And has anyone had problems with breakouts with this?

back