Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Daily Face Moisturizer uploaded by Christine B.

BY OLAY

Olay Total Effects is Olay's Preventative Anti-Aging Skin Care Collection. Total Effects Anti-Aging Moisturizer with VitaNiacin Complex II fights 7 signs of aging. This creamy vitamin-rich moisturizer deeply hydrates to nourish, replenishing skin's moisture barrier.

How It Works:

Featuring a VitaNiacin Complex with vitamins C, E, B3 and B5, this moisturizer enhances skin’s natural self-renewal process for healthier, younger-looking skin.

How To Use:

Smooth evenly over your entire cleansed face and neck morning and night. As with all facial skin care products, avoid getting into your eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water.

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Behenyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Laureth-7, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Bht, Zinc Oxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Red 40.

Buy on kmart
  • "I love this product my face stays looking young and wrinkle free while moisturizing my skin at the same time...It has a bit if an oily feel at first for about 30 minutes and then my skin devours the product...My skin has never looked better" in 3 reviews
Sherrie H.
Grove City, OH
I've been using this product for several years. One of my favorites. Non greasy. Easy to find in any drug store or grocery store. It keeps my face from getting dry especially in the winter. I would buy it again for sure.
amy s.
Normandy Park, WA
This stuff is so amazing. It is expensive for being a drugstore brand, but it works really well. You don’t get a ton of product for the price, but again I think it is worth it. It is gentle and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I am all about preventative treatment and skin care. So I use anti aging product, even though I’m 30!
carissa c.
This product is great for dry skin or if you are looking for a moisturizer with SPF. However I found that it could get that greasy look and feel that you usually get with sunscreens. I feel like the standard olay moisturizer is much gentler and appears less greasy.
Elena F.
I absolutely love this stuff and I would recommend it to everyone. Usually moisturizers make my face very oily this one is just right. It helps make sure my face isn't red after face masks, cleansers, etc. it's great to apply at night or in the morning and it has spf
Marylou C.
Keziah G.
Winston Salem, NC
A nice day and night face moisturizer that is light on my skin and has a pleasant scent. Works great under makeup or can be used alone. Helps to keep my skin looking youthful and reduces fine lines.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
Love this product! Makes my skin feel fantastic! Great to wear under makeup or by itself. Has spf in it which is always a huge plus. No greasy residue and it absorbs nicely into my skin. It's a little pricey for a drug store moisturizer but it's worth it.
Erika V.
Manhattan Bch, CA
Olay makes some great products at affordable prices. I really like this sunblock because in addition to sun protection it has a lot of great skincare ingredients. I usually get this product at Target or at my Bed Bath and Beyond with a coupon!
Molly L.
Allston, MA
This product gives me peace of mind because of the sunscreen but is also AMAZING on my combination skin. I use it before doing makeup and it makes everything blend smoothly. I have repurchased this product several times and will keep doing so!
Kathy H.
tampa, FL
I love Olay products, and have never had any problems with them.I find this product very gentle and non greasy. I have seen a difference with this product, but also a better diet(more water). The package it comes in is nice and not super fancy. I believe this is what helps them keep the prices as great as they are.