BY OLAY

• I have never exactly used an eye cream i don't know the purpose b...1 Answers
Roselicious S.
Olay is a brand I trust and use often. This eye cream is soothing and applies easily without a mess. This product is great for smoothing and giving me that youthful appearance. A good value for the price and it is available at many locations. I would recommend this highly.Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Aging Booster Eye Cream and Concealer
Shannon B.
Marion, KY
Concealer is great I still use this occasionally under my eyes and for my blemishes. Really helps blend it all end especially if ice had one of those nights of no sleep! I bought mine at CVS not to bad especially when they run sales. My only complaint is there should be more in the container!
Karina C.
chicago
Gabby D.
Naples, FL
This product lasts me about 2-3 months it is so amazingly soft and gently under the eyes. I use it in the morning and at night before I go to bed. It makes my under eyes look like I never had bags in my life. It’s so fantastic , for easy to apply. It is expensive but it last forever and very great quality.
Jennifer V.
This product is amazing I noticed a difference after just a couple times of using it it helps with crows feet I would recommend this product to friends and family I will continue using this product
Shannan L.
Maryville
Y'all this stuff works! I use it all the time and can show you the amazing effects! Let's talk about Lee's wrinkles, tighter skin, and even lighter skin! Bring this little magic beauty to the test!
Alana S.
Saint Marys
I am not very old. I am in my 20s so in my daily skin routine I look for ways to keep my skin looking young. I’m a woman so I want my skin to look you g forever. This product does just that and makes me feel fresh! It’s amazing!
Holly K.
I didn't see a huge difference, but anything from them will not make my skin break out which is a plus. Most other products cause breakouts for me or react to my skin.
Kristy P.
Mojave
So good I'm telling you you have to try a MUST have you will not be disappointed! Very affordable not pricy at all great value trying to let y'all know this is a must HAVE it meet all my expectations to the max it will meet your too trust ! I recommend you get this
India l.
This product didn’t work well for me, I have oily combo skin and I tend to sweat in the face but this was to oily for me. It is a decent price, it comes from a very good, well known brand. I love so many of there other products but this one for me was a miss
Sephora  H.
I have never exactly used an eye cream i don't know the purpose but olay is a brand i personally trust .so should i try this one ? it seems quite pricey?